YesNoOk

B-kun's Scott Pilgrim vs. the World characters have been updated!! (Read 21828 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, April 18, 2022, 05:21:50 pm
Share this topic:
B-kun's Scott Pilgrim vs. the World characters have been updated!!
#1  April 18, 2022, 05:21:50 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

This is unexpected even for me, but here it is... and it has a story: last night during a chat on Discord, it was pointed to me that Scott have some bugs I never fixed. I checked it out and effectively they were there and I never noticed before, but some of them also were present in my other chars. So, I made a massive update on the 4 of them with bug fixes, mostly in CNS department.

The bugs are so minor to name them, but all I can say that now they play better, only I can say that the big change you'll notice on Scott is that Bass Playing now knocks off the enemy and is not anymore an useless move ;) thanks to all the boys and girls who pointed me these stuff, you know who you are (but you're in the readmes anyway XD). This also may reignites me to continue the SP project I got years ago, like finishing Kim Pine and a big update for Nega Scott, I hope I can make them possible in a close future...

No screenshots since there's not much to show this time... and no, this is not a joke as the "update" on Sumo Santa, this is real shit ^^

Sorry I guess =P
Characters -> Adaptations

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: B-kun's Scott Pilgrim vs. the World characters have been updated!!
#2  April 18, 2022, 05:44:58 pm
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
i fucking love you.
Re: B-kun's Scott Pilgrim vs. the World characters have been updated!!
#3  April 18, 2022, 06:17:40 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
Man, I kinda like this.