YesNoOk

Ultimate Guyver by youngdragun (Read 170546 times)

Started by Iced, June 18, 2009, 02:07:21 pm
Re: Ultimate Guyver by youngdragun
#101  August 31, 2009, 06:16:45 pm
    • clubsyn-x-treme.net/Rev2.1/index.php?topic=32.0
#102  August 31, 2009, 06:17:23 pm
  • The Mugen Philosopher!
    • Canada
    • www.freewebs.com/realreaper3
Welcome to the House of Fighting.
#103  August 31, 2009, 06:18:22 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Zvitor is one of their best (if not their best) elements though. His Spiderman has sweet ideas and the char where you got this line from, while not having very solid gameplay, is playable enough.

Thats just wrong
NO U !
#104  August 31, 2009, 06:18:56 pm
The problem is you're blowing off feedback. I see this thread grew while I was asleep, and I want to clear something up: I was not following or "harassing" volzzilla in any way, though his mindset seemed to be....broken.

Also, youngdragun, it would be wise to not blow off feedback but accept it so you can make this thing better.

read the post above you before you POST. I have taken all feedback into consideration and I will do what I feel is needed. And like I said I have no beef with you, whatever is between you and Volzilla is between the both of you. Cybasturd was originally giving feedback to another character other than the one that this thread is about and that was stupid, if you have reservations abut a different character then he could have PM'd Which I did him in response to his first post but he brought it here to make a spectacle of it not me, He was the instigator not I. I would love to stay and play with the tots here but I have a life to live and to those who will enjoy the character then I am happy to all who won't, I ain't mad atcha. Do what you will and say what you must I have no more time for this BS, I have said what I came to say. Peace and God bless to all.

YoungDragun
#105  August 31, 2009, 06:20:47 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
#106  August 31, 2009, 06:21:27 pm
  • The Mugen Philosopher!
    • Canada
#107  August 31, 2009, 06:24:32 pm
#108  August 31, 2009, 06:32:02 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Feedback on Guyver :
- Start by remaking all the CLSN boxes.
- Fix the small portrait : it has wrong colors and is misaligned.
- Fix the alignment of all the sprites. Just look at his run, for God's sake.
- Add the required sprites and animations ! Do you even know why they are stated as "required" ?

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#109  August 31, 2009, 06:44:45 pm
I would love to stay and play with the tots here but I have a life to live

but you posted good bye on page 4

and oh yeah

fuck your god

I had to come back cause I just realized, Cybasturd is your Puta, thats why you came here to antagonize me. YOUR pathetic too. ;D God bless you, cause you'll need it come judgement day. I'll pray for you. :)  :iloveyou: and Jesus does too. ;D

Feedback on Guyver :
- Start by remaking all the CLSN boxes.
- Fix the small portrait : it has wrong colors and is misaligned.
- Fix the alignment of all the sprites. Just look at his run, for God's sake.
- Add the required sprites and animations ! Do you even know why they are stated as "required" ?

You've stated this before or at least someone else has so your be redundant, I already stated I would work on those. But thanks again.

Ok I'm done now.
#110  August 31, 2009, 06:47:39 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Look who's pathetic now. ::)

And pray for us, yeah. Good thing I don't believe in God, always praying and asking for things seems to piss him off.
Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 06:52:59 pm by Inglorious CyBasterd
#111  August 31, 2009, 06:59:20 pm
I had to come back cause I just realized, Cybasturd is your Puta, thats why you came here to antagonize me. YOUR pathetic too. ;D God bless you, cause you'll need it come judgement day. I'll pray for you. :)  :iloveyou: and Jesus does too. ;D

You're a fucking idiot if you don't even know the roots of your own religion. All I can say is educate yourself and seek the truth. You will be surprised when you find out the origins of christianity are based on pagan gods and beliefs.
#112  August 31, 2009, 07:13:32 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
God bless you, guys ;D

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#113  August 31, 2009, 07:14:18 pm
lol
#114  August 31, 2009, 07:41:59 pm
GOD BLESS US, EVERYONE
#115  August 31, 2009, 08:41:48 pm
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
Jesus loves you. Everyone else thinks you're an asshole.
#116  August 31, 2009, 08:53:53 pm
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/
lol @ This thread
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#117  August 31, 2009, 09:14:06 pm
  • The Mugen Philosopher!
    • Canada
good thing the drama isnt so much right now
#118  August 31, 2009, 09:33:43 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
#119  August 31, 2009, 10:56:13 pm
  • Im a Newb
But next time before you critic maybe you should at least try it before you let your fingering do the talking.

Peace and God bless all.
Wait what?

God bless this disgrace to the Christian race.
#120  August 31, 2009, 11:12:17 pm
Dude, 4 more pages? That's ridiculous. Awesome in some kind of way, but ridiculous nonetheless.

Anyway, even after receiving a PM from Volzzila thanking me for being "...the only sane person in the thread.", I'm not about to leave these last 4 pages untouched. I also have to admit that I spoke a little too soon when I posted earlier in the thread. I had forgotten about the Guyver that I had ages ago and never knew that it was updated just recently. So my stance on this whole issue would have been shifted greatly if I had remembered and/or knew those two facts. So this throws a lot of things into question. One of the things I find my self asking is: How much of the original code has been lifted from the original work? All sprites and pallets were lifted with no clear modifications to either and a quick special thanks in a readme to the author. So it leads me to believe that a lot of it, if not all of the original code was kept while modifications to the AI and maybe the move set where all that happened. I can't really check because I trashed the old one with little to no hesitation way back when. This character should have been marked as an edit in it's thread title, the description of the character, and so on from the start. But then again, not much seems to have been edited. This just seems like a small personal modification with an AI patch that is cheap enough to take out Rare Akuma. It's hardly release worthy in the form it's in now and reeks of Watch Mode syndrome.

YoungDragun, your introduction post in this thread was deplorable and every post thereafter had the same arrogant overtones. You and your characters aren't infallible. If you had been civil from the get go feedback would have been given to you in an equally civil manner. Like it or not, Cybaster is one of the few who actually gives decent feedback on this forum. Listening to him can actually help you improve if you don't know what you are doing. There are others who give awesome feedback as well but they are hardly active enough to count on getting feedback from. If you or Volzzila were looking for the forum standard IMT "Nice char/character (or car as some idiots like to put it) +1!!!" mentality, I hate to disappoint you but it hardly exists here. Best thing would to be to either scrap this edit or just keep it personal for the time being until you find a way to actually improve it. Volzilla said something about how it doesn't matter what we think but it matters at what you, the author, think of your work. Well if you're personally satisfied with the outcome of the character, then by all means keep plugging away I guess. However, don't expect friendly feedback while outputting sub-par work. Even a little effort goes a long way.