YesNoOk

One Piece: Burning Blood Sound Rips(100% Completed) by David11 (Read 16384 times)

Started by jweezy34, October 28, 2016, 03:28:57 am
Share this topic:
One Piece: Burning Blood Sound Rips(100% Completed) by David11
#1  October 28, 2016, 03:28:57 am
  • "I'm not going to Hell alone"
So yeah felt like doing this because shockingly Wenchu's chibi chars gave me the urge to do something for One Piece and I also have the game on my PC. Due to David11 graciously finding a way to rip the character sounds in an easier method I'll be posting his rips instead of mine, so all credit goes to him for his sound rips and it is greatly appreciated.

Sidenote: I generally don't like chibi's but wenchu's certainly stick out, congrats fam love the little guys.

Sidenote #2: I know I haven't finished the Xenoverse voices and such but that is because I don't have the game anymore, so unfortunately I can't get back to that as I promised.

PS: as David11 noted his rips are not 100% done as he stated it will take some time so please have patience.

Once again MAJOR, MAJOR, MAJOR big thanks to David11 for the character sound rips, and just about everything else in the game in regards to sounds.

Once again David11 has found a way to get the hitsounds and other common sounds, I thank you greatly my good man.

Some Info:
Bgm.rar - Game Sound Track (Ex:  the Menu Music, Stage's Music, etc).
History Narrative + Comments.rar - Self Explanatory, contains the guy that narrates the game as you play it.
Main Menu.rar - Sincerely I have no Idea where this sound came from, it was in a separated file too (It's someone talking about "shirohige's something" i couldn't figure it out because my japanese is rubbish).
Stage Sound Fx.rar - Again, self explanatory, these are the sound fxs you hear when you're fighting in some places, such as *people fighting with sword type of sounds* (??? lol), and *cannons firing*

Bonus some extra anime version of sounds like Kizaru's light attacks, the punches, ect ect not alot but something is better than nothing from yours truly.
Anime: Download

Sidenote: Once again all credit and major thanks goes to David11 and his time and efforts in ripping the every sound clip from the game.
I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!
Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 10:45:42 pm by jweezy34
Re: One Piece: Burning Blood Sound Rips(In Progress)
#2  October 30, 2016, 04:50:14 am
Just added Monkey D. Luffy to the list. He should have all his attack snds, gethit snds, all his specials in one. I also added every special intro he has with each character.

Though I'm wondering should I even bother with the special intros?
I was the Perfect warrior! Cold and Ruthless! I lived by my strength alone! Uninhibited by foolish emotion!

lui

#3  October 30, 2016, 04:55:39 am
    • USA
yes you should, many one piece fans might use it, those types of things are very useful
#4  October 30, 2016, 03:01:13 pm
  • --
    • Brazil
    • psychoctrl@gmail.com
Hey! I just ripped the entire game directly from the game files (This game uses .cpk files just like Storm 4 and i could rip them)
I should have posted this earlier, because you went on your own and ripped the hard way, sorry about that D:

I'll be uploading all of them in a Google Drive folder.
Another thing, I could not get the game's sound effects, such as jump sound, dash... etc. They are another format of audio that i don't know how to deal with (*.szc/*.acb)

Here's the link for the Folder:

Ps: I'll edit this post later to post more sounds that i ripped from this game.
Ps²: I'm still uploading the files, my internet upload sucks so it will take a while to upload all the sounds.
#5  October 30, 2016, 10:20:04 pm
Hey! I just ripped the entire game directly from the game files (This game uses .cpk files just like Storm 4 and i could rip them)
I should have posted this earlier, because you went on your own and ripped the hard way, sorry about that D:

I'll be uploading all of them in a Google Drive folder.
Another thing, I could not get the game's sound effects, such as jump sound, dash... etc. They are another format of audio that i don't know how to deal with (*.szc/*.acb)

Here's the link for the Folder:

Ps: I'll edit this post later to post more sounds that i ripped from this game.
Ps²: I'm still uploading the files, my internet upload sucks so it will take a while to upload all the sounds.
Son....of BISHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! lmfao Is it ok if I post the chars in the OP?? I'll give you credit for ripping them and whatnot.

Yeah my way was super archaic and time consuming, I didn't know they were cpk files though lol could have saved alot of time XD As for the hit sounds I could try my way if that helps?
Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 10:24:23 pm by jweezy34
#6  October 30, 2016, 10:21:11 pm
#7  October 30, 2016, 10:58:53 pm
  • --
    • Brazil
    • psychoctrl@gmail.com
Is it ok if I post the chars in the OP?? I'll give you credit for ripping them and whatnot.

No problem, go ahead :D

Yeah my way was super archaic and time consuming, I didn't know they were cpk files though lol could have saved alot of time XD

As I said I knew someone would try to rip the game, so I looked at the files myself and for my surprise they were .cpk files, the same you find in Naruto Storm Franchise, but in Storm you need one more steep to get to the root file. As for OPBB you just extract and you get the files you need, of course anyone could do that but there's not much info in the internet about this.

As for the hit sounds I could try my way if that helps?

Yea, sure it will help A LOT if you do that, I think there's a option for just 'sound effects' in the game menu. It's better than nothing at the moment, and your ripping is pretty good and I think you know what you're doing (not too loud, not too quiet and you trimmed the sample silence too).
#8  October 30, 2016, 11:04:31 pm
Is it ok if I post the chars in the OP?? I'll give you credit for ripping them and whatnot.

No problem, go ahead :D

Yeah my way was super archaic and time consuming, I didn't know they were cpk files though lol could have saved alot of time XD

As I said I knew someone would try to rip the game, so I looked at the files myself and for my surprise they were .cpk files, the same you find in Naruto Storm Franchise, but in Storm you need one more steep to get to the root file. As for OPBB you just extract and you get the files you need, of course anyone could do that but there's not much info in the internet about this.

As for the hit sounds I could try my way if that helps?

Yea, sure it will help A LOT if you do that, I think there's a option for just 'sound effects' in the game menu. It's better than nothing at the moment, and your ripping is pretty good and I think you know what you're doing (not too loud, not too quiet and you trimmed the sample silence too).
Bro you just helped in a HUGE way lol I'll get to the sounds today and i'll slap your rips in the OP, of course with major thanks and credit lol

Re: One Piece: Burning Blood Sound Rips(In Progress) by David11
#9  October 30, 2016, 11:15:34 pm
Updated the OP, David11 let me know if you're ok with it or if you'd rather the character sounds be individual in list format.
#10  October 30, 2016, 11:57:40 pm
  • --
    • Brazil
    • psychoctrl@gmail.com
No problem man, glad i could make it before you did all the hard job haha.
The upload is almost complete, just missing Doflamingo, Kuzan, Ace, Marco, Issho, Enel, Perona and Koala.

Oh and I ripped some more sounds and I don't know if anyone would like to have the Game's OST, and there's these files that are like the History Narrative + Comments of random people in the history mode of the game, also there are some Sound FX that they used in stages such as aplauses from the people in the Corrida Colosseum. I'll upload them in a separeted folder and post it here later.

Updated the OP, David11 let me know if you're ok with it or if you'd rather the character sounds be individual in list format.

I don't think there's a need to make a individual list of the characters (since it's all organized inside google drive), but if you really want to, go ahead.
#11  October 31, 2016, 07:45:28 am
Noted in response to David I'll just leave it as is lol

Updated the OP once more, got what I could with my method hitsounds are there and whatnot but be aware that I did not organize the folder in any shape or form(Mostly because I'm lazy and tired lol) so all the sounds are bunched up together but I tried to "accurately" label them so no one is confused.
Have fun, once again Arigato to David11 as it's all pretty much his time and effort anyway XD
#12  October 31, 2016, 01:43:32 pm
  • --
    • Brazil
    • psychoctrl@gmail.com
Hey, just downloaded your sounds, and they are just amazing man, nice job there. It was a pain to rip that I can tell haha

So, I got the rest of the sounds i said i'd rip. And there they go:

Some Info:
History Narrative + Comments.rar - Self Explanatory, contains the guy that narrates the game as you play it.
Main Menu.rar - Sincerely I have no Idea where this sound came from, it was in a separated file too (It's someone talking about "shirohige's something" i couldn't figure it out because my japanese is rubbish).
Stage Sound Fx.rar - Again, self explanatory, these are the sound fxs you hear when you're fighting in some places, such as *people fighting with sword type of sounds* (??? lol), and *cannons firing*

And I think it's done, if you need the Sound FXs jweezy34 got you covered.
I think i'll start coding some OP chars again, now that we got the new sprites from OP Great Pirate Colosseum I'm just waiting for someone to release a good char... I may as way try to do myself :D

Oh and jweezy34, if you want to organize the first post, I did this really quick: Image

-----
Edit:

I think jweezy34 is not going to like about that (or is he?) but here we go:
Just forget all that I said about the sound effects and .acb files. Finally all the research i did had paid off.

So, long history short, I thought the .acb files were codes or info about the sounds but it turned out to be something enterely different. They were the sound effects I was looking for, and i could use the same program to convert them, i just needed a new script to work with .acb instead of the old .awb files.

And besides that, I got the 'battle-voice' sounds of every character too, they were in the same folder as the SFX were. I've already done a new folder and i'm going to upload all of them  here:

Sound Fx Folder (Still uploading)

and with that I declare this ripping section done!
lol
Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 04:38:07 pm by David11
#13  October 31, 2016, 06:02:35 pm
Hey, just downloaded your sounds, and they are just amazing man, nice job there. It was a pain to rip that I can tell haha

So, I got the rest of the sounds i said i'd rip. And there they go:

Some Info:

And I think it's done, if you need the Sound FXs jweezy34 got you covered.
I think i'll start coding some OP chars again, now that we got the new sprites from OP Great Pirate Colosseum I'm just waiting for someone to release a good char... I may as way try to do myself :D

Oh and jweezy34, if you want to organize the first post, I did this really quick: Image

-----
Edit:

I think jweezy34 is not going to like about that (or is he?) but here we go:
Just forget all that I said about the sound effects and .acb files. Finally all the research i did had paid off.

So, long history short, I thought the .acb files were codes or info about the sounds but it turned out to be something enterely different. They were the sound effects I was looking for, and i could use the same program to convert them, i just needed a new script to work with .acb instead of the old .awb files.

And besides that, I got the 'battle-voice' sounds of every character too, they were in the same folder as the SFX were. I've already done a new folder and i'm going to upload all of them  here:

Sound Fx Folder (Still uploading)

and with that I declare this ripping section done!
lol
Kusooooooo!! David11 once again comes to the rescue XD

And no no it's fine dude I barely got every SFX in the game so if there is another source I'd be glad to use it lol We can still keep the anime sounds that I ripped I guess XD You're a huge help dude.

Also that that edit you did with the text  :joyful Jweezy like lol May I use for future stuff as well??
Re: One Piece: Burning Blood Sound Rips(Nearly done) by David11
#14  November 01, 2016, 11:17:32 am
  • --
    • Brazil
    • psychoctrl@gmail.com
It's done! Upload just finished, all files are ready to go.

Also that that edit you did with the text  :joyful Jweezy like lol May I use for future stuff as well??

Sure, of course you can, I did it for you. (if you need another of these type of images just ask me)

May I ask you a favor? Could you please edit the first post again and put this image above the Sound FX link?
Sound Fx Image

idk i like things when they're organized lol
Re: One Piece: Burning Blood Sound Rips(Nearly done) by David11
#15  November 01, 2016, 10:47:52 pm
It's done! Upload just finished, all files are ready to go.

Sure, of course you can, I did it for you. (if you need another of these type of images just ask me)

May I ask you a favor? Could you please edit the first post again and put this image above the Sound FX link?
Sound Fx Image

idk i like things when they're organized lol
Completely understandable lol and thanks again man, all praise David11!! *Cheers with Sake cup*
Re: One Piece: Burning Blood Sound Rips(100% Completed) by David11
#16  December 11, 2016, 07:35:34 am
could you rip the images from it? like the character select screen stuff, portaits, lifebars to make a screenpack with.
Re: One Piece: Burning Blood Sound Rips(100% Completed) by David11
#17  November 03, 2019, 05:29:50 pm
  • Surgeon of Death
    • Turkey
Can u re-upload ? Links dead.