YesNoOk

Your dream MUGEN characters! (Read 31081 times)

Started by Ziltoid, October 03, 2020, 10:40:34 AM
Share this topic:
Re: Your dream MUGEN characters!
#101  April 15, 2021, 09:10:14 PM
  • require medical strips
  • so sonic wave
    • Puerto Rico
Here is my dream MUGEN character list:

* Some more Kinnikuman Muscle Fight characters. The existing complete characters (Werewood's Kinnikuman, SUGIO's Brocken Jr., FUJY's Akuma Shogun and The Magic Toaster's Cubeman and Prisman) are all kinds of awesome with impressive moves and fun gameplay. Werewood planned to make more characters (Terryman, Robin Mask, Brockenman, Ashuraman, Buffaloman, Ramenman, Warsman, Meat-kun, and a Throne arc Kinnikuman), but he disappeared from the Earth before he could finish them. Imagine how hype a Neptuneman, Super Phoenix, True Akuma Shogun or a Strong the Budo character could be in Saltybet! Similarly, someone should make characters out of his Stroheim (HTTF styled with EOH voices) and Cobra sprite rips from the same game.
Cobra was converted not to long ago by Toaster, check the releases.
#102  April 17, 2021, 07:14:40 AM
    • UK
I'm not sure if I can be of much interest here due to my disinterest in POTS characters. :P

But I suppose, I really want a good MVC version of X-23 for this engine. I just love when people come together to take 3D characters and sprite them out for 2D use in MUGEN. It's always amazed me how godly some of them can look and I really want to see X-23 given the justice she deserves.

I've got nothing technical really... I suppose I just want fun characters. :P

Hmm... I suppose I'd really love a version of Dan Hibiki that's competent yet retaining his joke-like nature. Something to at least make him viable but in a non-serious way. For example... give his fireballs good range but make them bounce like Mario fireballs. XP

Forgive me if I'm doing this wrong haha.

I have a model available for 1.0 :) :
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3n9ps0gvxi9vo78/Atrocious_X-23.rar/file

#103  April 17, 2021, 08:58:22 AM
    • Vietnam
I'm kind of looking forward to Yuzuriha and Hilda to be taken shape in OHMSBY's style. Kinda hopeless but maybe one day, I guess.
Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 05:30:33 AM by Ichida
#104  April 17, 2021, 09:07:54 AM
    • USA
    • thelivewire48@gmail.com
all i dream about is for kiryu from yakuza and a monster hunter to be sprited and made into mvc style. it's all i wish for
#105  April 17, 2021, 03:40:41 PM
    • USA
My dream characters mostly contain characters using OhMsBy’s style. Which they are: Naoto Shirogane, Kanji Tatsumi, Chie Satonaka, Elizabeth, Aigis, Margaret, and Rise Kujikawa from Persona 4 Arena Ultimix. Makoto Nanaya, Noel Vermillion, Rachel Alucard, Nu-13, Bullet, Litchi, Celica A. Mercury, Jubei and Taokaka from Blazblue.

They’re all that I hope get finished
Said by the offical Aura God Lucario himself
Last Edit: April 18, 2021, 01:04:09 AM by TremorAuraGod
#106  April 17, 2021, 10:06:51 PM
    • UK
Is not much, but I have an update of Hal's Hazama for 1.0 :)
MVC Graphics, Tier 1-B scalable Vs. Battles comparison;
HDOOTS does not OSOK: Triple-Six Restriction release creates crazy character situations.
Character flies from screen in standard falling anim after death to prevent altercation with BlazBlue helper:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/pwc4qxrra5arha1/Atrocious_Hazama.rar/file
#107  April 18, 2021, 08:56:43 PM
  • Your Successor in Netherrealm Service!!!
    • USA
I already made my dream characters in MVC2 Style. :)
I would like a good version of Chun Li with her SFV outfit.
Your Successor in Netherrealm service!!!
https://imgur.com/a/dr3t6r2
#108  April 19, 2021, 11:02:30 PM
    • UK
I already made my dream characters in MVC2 Style. :)
I would like a good version of Chun Li with her SFV outfit.

Oooh, ooh, that's a good one! I've only ever seen a SFV edit in CVS2 Style sprite.
Do you have a 2d-3d preference? :)
#109  April 20, 2021, 11:49:42 PM
At this point, I would just like some chars that are closer to reality by that I mean have the sprites, CS, etc..in the proper POTS style (DW/Karma/Jman) mold with the buffer systems and all that cool stuff, those are really a treat to use.

In general, MVC chars, 3rd strike and SNK chars.
#110  April 21, 2021, 12:56:25 AM
  • SlowSpriter. Even slower and limited coding skills
  • A.K.A. NED

At this point, I would just like some chars that are closer to reality by that I mean have the sprites, CS, etc..in the proper POTS style (DW/Karma/Jman) mold with the buffer systems and all that cool stuff, those are really a treat to use.

In general, MVC chars, 3rd strike and SNK chars.

Basically, the same.
But I would stick to SF3.3, MOTW, KOF(unconverted in POTS)... about MVC, it would be only for few Capcom unconverted ones.

Also, I have the wish to see a more "complete" version of POTS Blaze with SOR3/4 Lookalike design and FF7's Tifa with CVS type graphics.
Both of them are some of the numerous POTS projects I would like to do, but since coding is not my best skill, it will certainly take half a decade. ^^;

Custom POTS-like Kotaro WIP :
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/pots-kotaro-custom-ned-trying--192619.0.html And other fighting beauties in mind...
#111  May 07, 2021, 08:22:10 AM
  • Snek Friend
    • USA
    • coffeeflavoredmilk.neocities.org/
The requests I'm making are of characters that IMO are out of my reach in terms of spriting and whatnot but I'd love to see them become reality:

-A good Nidoking (IMO he'd fit right in line with the Gladiacloud Pokemon characters)
-On the topic of Pokemon, several featured in Pokken but have like no MUGEN representation at all like Decidueye, Suicune, Aegislash, Croagunk etc.
-Jak and Daxter and a Ratchet and Clank with better sprite work that's not from that mobile game.

I'm more interested in characters not already in or from Fighting games because that's what I came to MUGEN for personally, though on the topic of Fighting-game fighters, conversions of the cast of the newer Touhou fighters would be nice. I like those sprites a lot. (Also want more Kyanta 2 stuff but apparently ripping from that game is currently quite a tedious process)