YesNoOk

004 lifebars wanted only, but very unusual setup&coded? (Read 1163 times)

Started by extravagant, September 08, 2020, 10:19:33 AM
Share this topic:
004 lifebars wanted only, but very unusual setup&coded?
#1  September 08, 2020, 10:19:33 AM
    • USA

Hey guys, so I found these nice lifebars in some CvS2 wannabe tryhard fullgame, and the only thing I really like going on for it is the lifebars. However it seems it's some add004 type of crap that is not your "average fight.def" type of stuf. From my observation, the fight.sff only had a couple files and all of the actual lifebar files was stored inside "fightfx.sff" this is very unusual

So usually fight.def and fight.sff go hand in hand, but for this add004 lifebar, all lot of sprites were stored inside the fightfx.sff

Is there a way to just make this lifebars just a lifebar and not some tag or customized type of deal?
Re: 004 lifebars wanted only, but very unusual setup&coded?
#2  September 08, 2020, 11:28:31 AM
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Well these lifebars are coded inside common1 you have to patch characters like add004 to use them there is no other way but you can disable some options of add004 inside common1.cns making it only function as lifebar search for config.system.switch inside common1 and disable what you dont like
Re: 004 lifebars wanted only, but very unusual setup&coded?
#3  September 08, 2020, 06:59:13 PM
    • USA
I'm assuming that I'm going to need to extract all the necessary lifebar files, and simply recode the entire assets from scratch to be more traditional, with no proper guidance or tips... it might be one of those "manual work" type of projects.... lots of trial and error.... because I tried to load the lifebars into MUGEN but the lifebars and everything were missing.