YesNoOk

Infinite WIP's- Ibuki (Read 644350 times)

Started by Infinite Daze, August 29, 2012, 07:01:14 AM
Share this topic:
Re: Infinite WIP's- Wolfgang Krauser
#121  November 08, 2012, 04:14:12 AM
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Yeah, I suppose it just comes with only knowing stuff from Mugen.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?

DW

#122  November 08, 2012, 04:17:27 AM
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Was never much of a KOF/SNK guy/player. I personally felt FF was far inferior to SF. I know a great deal about a good amount of stuff outside MUGEN, which is what lead me to MUGEN in the first place. But I can't be expected to know it all. :P
#123  November 08, 2012, 04:19:35 AM
  • tired
Funny that, Mugen vids on Youtube got me into fighting games. I knew about Mugen for years, but only got it around a year or two ago. I guess my contributing to Mugen is just me thanking it for getting me into fighting games. I don't usually get sentimental about hobbies, but I'm thinking of shedding a tear here.

Posted: November 08, 2012, 04:20:51 AM
-Maybe EX Kaiser Double Sobat Kick (or whatever) could put P2 in an untechable knockdown instead of its odd half-wall-bounce?

Posted: November 08, 2012, 04:22:32 AM
-Is Krauser supposed to be able to juggle into Kaiser Rage (lvl 3 grab  super)? I can understand it comboing when P2 is grounded, but juggling?

Posted: November 08, 2012, 04:33:04 AM
-Jigatech (Gigantic) Cyclone (both versions) sometimes don't combo correctly. This is especially the case if they're comboed into.

Posted: November 08, 2012, 05:56:55 AM
-I recommend making Gigantic Typhoon's hitbox extend to the top of the stage. It's possible for some hits to whiff when juggling from Lift Up Blow.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 05:56:55 AM by C.A.N

DW

#124  November 08, 2012, 06:03:33 AM
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Few more things, then I'm off to bed...

-Krauser's missing blue clsns for his get up from liedown state(face up variation)

-Krauser's normal throws are kinda woinky. The slams themselves work yeah, and alignment/binding isn't really the issue... It's the frames you have p2 entering when grabbed. Reference Jin's Krauser to see what I mean. The slams for his Krauser are more fluid with p2's anims.

-When Krauser is tripped, he falls face down, but when he lands on the ground, he's face up. The same deal you had going on with B.Jenet. Looks weird.

-The final frame for his rolling anim lags something fierce. Meaning, it lasts way too long. You could cut down on some of the ticks to give it a smoother transition.

-I mentioned this, but I was wrong in regards to him having the "chisel your gravestone!" intro vs anybody. Once again, my bad about that, but he doesn't have it against FF chars either. Unless you just forgot to add Mai. :P Didn't test it against other FF chars, but I assume you just haven't added it yet.

There may have been something else...but I'm tired and that may be effecting if there was something else or not... I'll go over him some more tomorrow to make sure. That's all for now... *goes to sleep*

Posted: November 08, 2012, 06:09:54 AM
Oh yeah! Just remembered...

-The screenbound controller for his back suplex special makes the slam feel weird. Letting the screen scroll as he flies back with the foe would make it feel much better. Jin's Krauser doesn't have a screenbound controller and it works fine. Yours would feel equally fine without it as well.

Posted: November 08, 2012, 06:26:25 AM
Wait, you do have the "chisel your gravestone!" intro. Wasn't paying attention to other posts. :P But you don't have all the FF chars for it to trigger for. Also, yeah what CAN said. Go with BJ Love for that intro man. His VA'ing sounds so much better. The different voice for MAX K. Wave is cool though.
Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 06:26:25 AM by DivineWolf
#125  November 08, 2012, 06:55:54 AM
  • The BadPixelMan
    • USA
Oh god I'm just NOW noticing this thread, but...excuse me an Infinite KRAUSER?! Oh my glob, this is going to rock and be scary as hell.
#126  November 09, 2012, 01:48:54 AM
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
OK, I'm trying to figure which character I will work on next, since there are so many I want to make right now I will let people decide the next WIP. Here are the choices.

1. Gouken- CVSAbstract sprites
2. Genjuro- Dampir Sprites
3. Haohmaru-  MC2 color separated sprites
4. Terry Bogard- (Garou Mark of the Wolves sprites)
5. Ralf Jones- Dampir sprites
#127  November 09, 2012, 01:50:53 AM
  • tired
I think either Gouken or Terry would be great.
Re: Infinite WIP's- You Pick
#128  November 09, 2012, 02:12:50 AM
  • Are you ready?
    • USA

voted for two G's:

gouken and genjuro
#129  November 09, 2012, 02:23:23 AM
  • require medical strips
  • so sonic wave
    • Puerto Rico
Went with Terry and Ralf.
#130  November 09, 2012, 02:28:23 AM
  • INTERSTELLAR
genjuro and ralph......i will do a retouch for ralf but that is for 2013......

Tay

#131  November 09, 2012, 02:33:24 AM
  • Gotcha
    • USA
    • twitch.tv/xtayisblackx
Voted Gouken and haohmaru. They are the only characters that have been made that i still haven't completely gotten into
#132  November 09, 2012, 02:38:29 AM
  • Niigasan
GOOUUKKEENN!
#133  November 09, 2012, 02:39:03 AM
  • tired
And?
#134  November 09, 2012, 02:43:53 AM
  • Niigasan
Genjuro
#135  November 09, 2012, 02:45:39 AM
  • Complex
    • Panama
    • Skype - lopezantispam@hotmail.com
Gouken and Genjuro. There are good Haohmaru and Terry already (strictl talking about CvS) and dampir said he will re-touch ralf sprites so...
#136  November 09, 2012, 02:50:59 AM
    • USA
I voted for what Aldo voted because we need a good Gouken for mugen.
#137  November 09, 2012, 03:24:29 AM
  • tired
Two more things for Krauser until updated/released.
-Kaiser Double Sobat Kick's second hit is supposed to be special cancelable (at least I assume this is source).
-C Kaiser Double Sobat Kick should probably make a jump forward (see Jin's Krauser).
#138  November 09, 2012, 03:37:45 AM
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
Two more things for Krauser until updated/released.
-Kaiser Double Sobat Kick's second hit is supposed to be special cancelable (at least I assume this is source).
C.A.N said:
-C Kaiser Double Sobat Kick should probably make a jump forward (see Jin's Krauser).
Yeah I saw that, I put it on his EX version but I think the time is so quick on it maybe it's not noticeable. I will add it to the HK version also.
#139  November 09, 2012, 03:48:19 AM
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Gouken and Terry.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#140  November 09, 2012, 03:54:34 AM
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
    • excahmmugen.blogspot.mx/
Ralf and is violence is needed in your style.