YesNoOk

King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile) (Read 901508 times)

Started by lui, October 21, 2019, 11:25:49 am
Share this topic:
Re: King of Fighters All-Stars (Mobile)
#881  January 07, 2022, 10:13:50 am
I'm solo in my guild, and in raid, I've unlocked expert mode for both Rugal and Geese. Now BS Nameless just got me past 25% damage on Rugal, so I'll be able to unlock lunatic by the end of the day. Until then I was only able to do a bit over 20% damage so I couldn't solo him. Nice.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#882  January 13, 2022, 04:54:05 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
New patch is out following the conclusion to the Cheer Event where Team Hotaru won 15 Gold Hammers and both teams won the same number of rubies.

https://forum.netmarble.com/kofg_en/view/4/58808

Said patch includes the long awaited buffs to Mukai and Saiki XIII.

Mukai receives the following:

~S1 Touha now delivers Darkness DoT so Mukai finally has more to his kit than Petrify.  This is in addition to the buff in attack from 20% to 30% and also lowers the opponent's Power Gauge by 2%.
~S2 Tenshou EX can now be used even when Muaki is getting hit.
~S3 Shikai Petrifies even if the opponent guards the attack for 2 seconds with a 70% to reset the skill cooltime.
~Unique Combat Style core's Active Skill Damage is increased from 17% to 30% and decreases damage from 10% to 50% whenever his health is at half.
~Battle Instinct not only Petrifies for 2 seconds upon hit, but now if the opponent is Petrified, all skills now do an additional 150% damage.

Saiki XIII receives the following:

~S1 Kiyoku no Tsuki EX now extends the Blackout Darkness DoT from 6 seconds to 8 seconds.
~S2 Hanetsurube no Nata can be used even when Saiki is being hit.
~S3 Kyoryu no Ori Combo upon damage to the opponent with the Darkness DoT now lessens their Power Gauge by 1.8% and further increases Saiki's Power Gauge to 1.8%.  It also further boosts Saiki's attack by 28% for 7 seconds.
~Ruler of Time Core now activates whenever any skill connects instead of via Critical Hit.  S1 now inflicts Fear for 2 seconds and further raises damage done to the opponent with Darkness DoT by 25% for 7 seconds.
~Crystal of Evil Core decreases damage done to Saiki by 50% and is now given Hyper Armor whenever it gets inflicted with Burn, Bleed, Darkness, and Starlight with an 8 second cooldown.

To promote these changes, new packages have been launched that can only be bought via rubies.  Among these packages is the return of the exclusive Moon Imprint Stone for any unit with the Nationality Unknown tag in their profile.  And it just came to me that Nameless, both regular and BS, does not carry this tag despite a huge number of NESTS class having it, so what gives?
#883  January 13, 2022, 09:38:41 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
To promote these changes, new packages have been launched that can only be bought via rubies.  Among these packages is the return of the exclusive Moon Imprint Stone for any unit with the Nationality Unknown tag in their profile.  And it just came to me that Nameless, both regular and BS, does not carry this tag despite a huge number of NESTS class having it, so what gives?
Because his nationality IS known.
His hometown is listed as NESTS Mars Station(Deimos).
Martian is technically a nationality in this case.
#884  January 14, 2022, 10:06:52 pm
Strange, but I guess it makes sense.  Just bummed that I have gained a Gold Star Stone that fits all of BS Nameless' needs and the Special Nationality Unknown Stone would have benefited him.  Oh well.
#885  January 18, 2022, 03:37:19 pm
#886  January 18, 2022, 05:51:53 pm
We just got 2 new BS, the next FES+ should be SS, right ? But they're giving a BS memory ? Or are we really immediatly getting Mukai and Saiki ?
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#887  January 19, 2022, 03:15:50 am
I refuse to believe we will be getting Red Saiki before Magaki.  At best, if those two are gonna be the next to be in BS class, we may be getting an altered version of Human Saiki ramped up to 11.

But if that's the case, it also means Red Saiki may be reserved for the inevitable Legendary Rare class at some point.

Then there is also SS Terry/Ryo that were datamined not too long again.

lui

#888  January 19, 2022, 04:52:28 am
    • USA
So I recently hopped back into the game to check out Dark Ash and Nameless

Got both.

At level 90 they were blasting through 50k CP missions that required A3+ to do reliably. AND THEY WERENT EVEN AWAKENED.

Having Fear on hand at all times makes these two absolutely busted to the point where NM accidentally exploited themselves by giving them their ridiculous kit. I have them at A1 rn and they were now doing 70k CP missions like it was nothing. Skill 3 on Nameless and Skills 1 and 2 on Ash essentially break PvE with their ridiculous fear giving cores.

Hell I was able to do Two Souls with them at A1, got Blood Goenitz for the first time, and finish the ridiculous EQ EP 2 missions with just the two of them carrying, like that stupid one that requires you use Maxima 99 against BS Maxima.
#889  January 20, 2022, 03:26:23 am
    • Puerto Rico

lui

#890  January 20, 2022, 09:49:40 am
    • USA

SS Terry is next. PC port was also confirmed by Manager Kriz in a update video.

SS Ryo possibly will be joining Terry but that's not confirmed as of rn.
#891  January 20, 2022, 10:08:49 am
PC port, uh ??
I see it still has the "login with Facebook etc." options. Can we log in with the same account as the current version on PC ? I don't know how Genshin Impact handles the accounts across platforms.
Then again, I'm pretty sure my current tablet is more powerful than my current laptop (and Chrome hogs the memory anyway), so I don't know if I'll make the switch.
#892  January 26, 2022, 12:55:37 pm

Yeah, I did not see this coming at all.  Guess SS Robert is inevitable at some point.

The release of SS Terry and Blue Mary will come with copy/pasted dungeons just like how it was done for Dark Ash and BS Nameless.  Rush Dungeon, their own towers, their own Time Attack stage, etc.

We are also getting a new Guild Raid boss featuring a "thing", buffs to '03 Adelheid and XIV Rock Howard that also comes with Moon Imprint Stones for Boss and Fatal Fury units via paid rubies, repeat of the Kyokugen 6* Set Cards from the previous Halloween event, and a login bonus for a chance to earn more SS units and their own cards too.
#893  January 26, 2022, 02:08:48 pm
Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 02:15:30 pm by Byakko
#894  February 02, 2022, 03:42:35 am
    • USA
does anyone know if their is any working coupon codes? needing some extra rubies for the ss fighters and i refuse to spend money XD
#895  February 09, 2022, 06:10:36 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
#896  February 09, 2022, 10:48:11 pm
    • USA
#897  February 09, 2022, 11:08:09 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
#898  February 12, 2022, 05:46:23 am
Also worth noting that Ads are currently unusable for PC.  The current Valentine's events has a new roulette ro craft music notes for a free FES Idol Kula and Hammers, but you cam get more tickets via ads.

In addition, the new relay even greatly enhances Valentine units and once again, if you have SS Kula's 3PG, it helps immensely.  Valentine Kasumi is useful as a leader to increase Power Charge for Idol Kula.  Maxed out Idol Kula is really needed and don't need to invest too much for the rest
#899  February 12, 2022, 11:05:11 am
    • Puerto Rico
In addition, the new relay even greatly enhances Valentine units and once again, if you have SS Kula's 3PG, it helps immensely.  Valentine Kasumi is useful as a leader to increase Power Charge for Idol Kula.  Maxed out Idol Kula is really needed and don't need to invest too much for the rest

For dealing 30M damage? If you had your account for some time, you can do that easily. The good part about the past two collabs is that they've been waifu only and can easily meet the quota. And there's still BS Leona, SS King, SS Yuri, SS Chizuru and SS Mary for those that got them. A new account will need to get and power up Idol Kula as well the other valentines asap, but veteran accounts can just pick their best girls and auto it.
#900  February 17, 2022, 08:54:09 am
    • Puerto Rico
Street Fighter collab announced

Enter SFVCOLLABO as a code for 500 rubies.