YesNoOk

WOMEN ARE EVIL (Read 8789 times)

Started by Neocide, April 06, 2011, 03:47:09 am
Share this topic:
Re: WOMEN ARE EVIL
#181  May 08, 2011, 08:03:22 pm
I've always dated girls at least 4 years older than myself. I usually find those my age/under it too shallow and childish (father instinct kicks in, I want to buy them a popsickle and make sure they get home ok, and I tend not to see them as approachable women), and they find me boring. :P

And how did it turn out? Are you still with them?
#182  May 08, 2011, 09:26:42 pm
just do not know what they want
(aside from all the wrong things which is pretty much the whole post) you say this as if most if not all men -or any human from any age category for that matter- know what they want to begin with
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#183  May 08, 2011, 11:29:04 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
And how did it turn out? Are you still with them?
Not really, but I had over 3 year, very satisfying relationships with each, and both times we lived together for almost a year. No cheating, no bull, adult relationships from which I learned a lot. I wouldn't take an 'all or nothing' success-based approach to relationships. My grandparents stayed together for over 50 years and hated each other's guts. :/
#184  May 09, 2011, 07:41:43 am
I guess you find yourselves with better people than me.
The vast majority of females that I run into are just crazy.

Spoiler: I wouldn't be surprised if you guys tl;dr this (click to see content)
Last Edit: May 09, 2011, 07:51:32 am by unbeknowNst
#185  May 09, 2011, 08:04:35 am
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
You've found the first universal truth: women like pricks. Eventually, you'll add more shades of gray and probably realize they aren't that different from us.

Just like most of us don't like sluts but don't want to date nuns either, women don't like pricks but don't want Mr Prince Charming all the time. Spice up your persona, tease them a little; I've found that being a bit less of a 'nice friend' and a bit more of a 'smooth guy' is better for me (because I'm more in the 'stupid prince charming gentleman' side of the spectrum, so I suppose results may vary).

And the whole 'yes but no' issue is quite complex. As complex as first kissing. Do you ask first? Do you just go by body language? Do you release a cunning warning line and go for it (this is kinda my fav)? Do you just tackle them and smooch wildly? Wrong timing on any of those can mean opportunity is lost forever. :P