YesNoOk

An MVC & MUGEN fan wanting to help support a MUGEN Project. (Read 11558 times)

Started by SNEAKYTING, January 09, 2021, 06:41:17 am
Share this topic:
An MVC & MUGEN fan wanting to help support a MUGEN Project.
#1  January 09, 2021, 06:41:17 am
    • USA
I've been always wanting  be productive by helping a MUGEN project creator and/or support a MUGEN Project gam, but I haven't found some for my liking to participate like "VS. Style Debut", Capcom vs. SNK MAX" & "Capcom Universe" because they're full, sadly. So, I was wondering if there's anyone who would be interested to have me help support your MVC styled MUGEN Project that may allow OC's and guest characters in the character roster or at least be involved with the project? I promise that I'll do anything to help. I'd gladly appreciate it your help. Sorry if this sounded stupid. I just wanted to be productive and help, as well.
Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 06:55:00 am by SNEAKYTING
Re: An MVC & MUGEN fan wanting to help support a MUGEN Project.
#2  January 12, 2021, 01:29:55 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
There's no need in saying if this or that sounds stupid. You want to start/being part of something. What's wrong with it? nothing.

First, what you have to do is seeing what you know to do. Be coding, be spriting, be stages, etc. If not, well, there are tutorials and in case of doubt, someone will help you.

C'mon! :) !!
I swear there was something cool here!!
Re: An MVC & MUGEN fan wanting to help support a MUGEN Project.
#3  April 17, 2021, 10:18:09 pm
    • UK
Sounds like I could use your help :)

I've started 14-year work on an engine that supports 4v4, and it houses 140 characters,

25 of which have different transformations, so about 160; I'd say, 3 of which are OC's
(AOBA, RARE, The Spirit of DragonClaw).

It is my preservation for the M.U.G.E.N. World, all characters scaled as hard as possible to Vs. Battles Tiering.

If you'd like to expand on the engine's rows and columns, you're more than welcome:
we can use this forum to discuss ideas with sprite editors for projects and OC's.

My link is here:
https://youtu.be/e5_ipmFgSAw