YesNoOk

Corona virus...where do you live and how have your life changed  (Read 1286048 times)

Started by Cong Fu Man, March 13, 2020, 01:36:56 am
Share this topic:
Re: Corona virus...where do you live and how have your life changed
#181  April 01, 2020, 01:48:21 am
  • all is love in fair and war
The thing that is scary about the corona virus is how infectuous it is.

Just take a look at your country/state daily graph with the number of cases; if they duplicate everyday, you are screwed, if they duplicate everyother day it's still bad, but shows that something is being done. In my country right now it is duplicating every 3-4 days; thankfully we got there before the number of cases got too high, as the graph was very similar to spain/italy, early this month.

hmm I wonder if the new cases found in my country is just the speed they can process the samples, they are pretty stagnant at 100+ cases/ day
I bet there are a lot more unreported cases, since people just take it as a flu.
#182  April 01, 2020, 12:49:05 pm
doubt it, the test kits that are available is just 60% accurate.
#183  April 02, 2020, 04:13:38 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Guys, if you called COVID-19 "Chinese virus", you're at the same level at Trump. Do you wanna be like Trump? Please, if you don't, don't call corona virus "Chinese virus" again.

Thank you, wash your hands, stay inside if you can, and please for the love of Arceus, take this shit seriously.

No...  Its a chinese Vírus because came from China
#184  April 02, 2020, 04:44:52 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Damn you responded to a 7 day old post after the conversation was clearly over, I admire your dedication to bad posting
#185  April 02, 2020, 04:59:49 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
That kind of comments SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED!!!

Seriously... is someone here from Ecuador?? the thing there is terrible as I saw in the news and some viralized videos out there... and even they have their own Wikipedia article, whoa, so terrible

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#186  April 03, 2020, 02:23:52 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Damn you responded to a 7 day old post after the conversation was clearly over, I admire your dedication to bad posting

Well... you cant stop me. Its a public topic and its my point of view

i will Not change my mind

Thanks
#187  April 03, 2020, 09:04:14 pm
  • so i herd taht mudkip howard is PREDICTABLE!
    • Chile
    • sf2zero.blogspot.com/
Thanks for sharing
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
[Lifebar] SFZ4: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=119782.msg1180458
[Stages] SFII remakes and SF custom: http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=138549

lui

#188  April 03, 2020, 09:24:35 pm
    • USA

Thanks

It existed before it was spread in China. Calling it "Chinese Virus" paints a very bad picture for China when it's not really warranted for that reason and sorta just shits on its' people who have to endure this way worse than most of the other parts of the world.

It's pretty xenophobic and the reasoning you're providing here already makes you sound worse then when you started being extremely homophobic in the past.

So congrats, because of your stubbornness to not change your mind on your bad posting in this forum, you have not only shown to homophobic views, you now have shown to have xenophobic views as well! Thanks for showing us all :)
#189  April 04, 2020, 05:42:26 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas

Thanks

Don't confuse liberty of experssion with licence.

In other news. Mexico is now around 1688 cases confirmed with sadly 60 dead, though it has to be mentioned among the dead are medics.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#190  April 04, 2020, 06:08:22 am
do you guys live in a fucking bubble? do your research please and lets not pretend that china is all that innocent here.
lets take a look at how they handled this situation:
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-51364382
this doctor tried to warn the world about the virus way back in december. police visited and told him to stop talking about or else he'd be punished by law. he returned to work and caught the virus from a patient and died from it.
they censored him and ignored him instead of starting an early quarantine and saving everyone the trouble of dealing with this nasty disease. instead, they let it spread and blow over their faces.
btw that censorship continues. some legitimate information about the virus has been suppressed by government control over the news and efforts to silence negative coverage. numerous articles have been censored since the beginning of the crisis. online posts and hashtags related to the coronavirus and demands for free speech have been quickly deleted. independent journalists and activists have been harassed by authorities for sharing information about the coronavirus on social media.
people in china have lived under government censorship for many years, but now many are questioning how censorship may have delayed an effective response to the virus outbreak and put lives at risk.
china is 100% guilty of mishandling this situation and there is nothing xenophobic about that. remove your politically correct glasses and look at the wider picture here.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#191  April 04, 2020, 09:08:21 am
i've read about that guy and there were 2 other doctors who conveniently died aswell and didn't they just killed another guy who criticize ping this last month for being so slow. dude is a fairly known in the business society in asia guy just vanished and nobody is talking about it.

there was a 2015 article about the chinese virologists are handling the virus. i'm having a hard time looking for the exact article all i know it's way back in 2015 and probably was published in new york times. im not sure about the newyork times and it's a strain of corona virus that they injected in bats.

the article talks about how it'll be bad to develop a virus that could easily affect humans. and heavily criticize how they are so casual working on it.
#192  April 04, 2020, 09:17:50 am
  • Self-proclaimed best creator!
Blame with the police for not listening to this serious problem back in december!
Why are they so stupid? They were so heartless!
And now in Italy, where I live, have 119,827 cases in total.
It's getting hopeless every single day.
This is fate.
#193  April 04, 2020, 10:45:38 am
I have some chinese blood with me, I have no problem calling it chinese virus... but it beyond pointing fingers now, the whole world was and still too relax at this, in our country our government didn't isolate the capital for being the most infected and the most qualified to deal with it, instead he allow people to leave the capital by mass transportation and ten of thousands have since fled the capital, dunno what the real number of the infected now since probably our country is too limited in resource to give mass tests, I don't trust the count on that daily graph for my country. I suspect there are a lot more untested and silently spreading.

the only way out for me is when the summer comes.

I really hope there is no terrorist come with an idea to strike with a bomb or anything while public are in panic and medical resource is depleted.
#194  April 04, 2020, 02:19:22 pm
lets not pretend that china is all that innocent here.
Stop being a dumbass, no one on the fucking planet thinks China is innocent. Just because people tell you to stop being racist, doesn't mean they think China is innocent. Get off with that shit.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#195  April 06, 2020, 05:37:36 am
seems like starting yesterday wearing mask is compulsory in public space here, the kind of mask however is not forced because theres not enough supply of standard masks here for everybody , so DIY mask, bandana, scarf, dust mask, anything goes, better than nothing. today I need to buy bread and cat food, I guess I will pull up my turtleneck pass my my nose to function as mask, since I don't have any real mask.
#196  April 06, 2020, 05:54:25 am
  • the Suicidal Bastard
  • "I want to see and understand the world outside."
    • Philippines
Somebody said that the Coronavirus is actually a Bio Weapon being planned and conducted by China. But i actually have doubts that this is true.
#197  April 06, 2020, 05:59:15 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
thats idiotic
#198  April 06, 2020, 02:39:15 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
Somebody said that the Coronavirus is actually a Bio Weapon being planned and conducted by China. But i actually have doubts that this is true.

I've heard that among many a conspiracy theory about this... *sigh* There's too many gullible people out there.
#199  April 06, 2020, 03:35:02 pm
    • USA
I live down in Long Island, NY.Hicksville specifically. No cases here so far. Though there has been a ton of food gone, so theyve placed limits in some grocery stores. Some of them are only open from 10 am to 5 pm and only let in 6 people at a time. Thankfully, my fridge is packed. I've been cooped up in my basement trying out the MGS series and the new Hyper DBZ characters (18, Krillin, Tien).
#200  April 06, 2020, 06:14:37 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
I live down in Long Island, NY.Hicksville specifically. No cases here so far. Though there has been a ton of food gone, so theyve placed limits in some grocery stores. Some of them are only open from 10 am to 5 pm and only let in 6 people at a time. Thankfully, my fridge is packed. I've been cooped up in my basement trying out the MGS series and the new Hyper DBZ characters (18, Krillin, Tien).
There are 237 cases in Hicksville. I'm also on Long Island. Nassau County (where we are) is like the third highest concentration of cases in the state.