YesNoOk

Hello Mugen world!!! whats new? How are things in the community (Read 141065 times)

Started by alexlexus, July 03, 2019, 09:10:55 pm
Share this topic:
Hello Mugen world!!! whats new? How are things in the community
#1  July 03, 2019, 09:10:55 pm
  • son of sparda
    • nmowner.webs.com/
I wanted to say hello , its been many years since I have been in the mugen universe since my retirement. I am sure there are new faces and new creations out there. I was trying to read a few threads on some updates but like to interact with those i knew here.

I saw my gouken was used in different remakes. I am honored to see he inspired creators. kinda miss making characters , life bars, and other WIPS. I hope there is new generation born full of new Ideas and concepts.

I want to visit more often and see what the community is cookin

Alexlexus ( former mugen creator)
nMo new generation of mugen exposure
Re: Hello Mugen world!!! whats new? How are things in the community
#2  July 03, 2019, 09:45:36 pm
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
I wanted to say hello , its been many years since I have been in the mugen universe since my retirement. I am sure there are new faces and new creations out there. I was trying to read a few threads on some updates but like to interact with those i knew here.

I saw my gouken was used in different remakes. I am honored to see he inspired creators. kinda miss making characters , life bars, and other WIPS. I hope there is new generation born full of new Ideas and concepts.

Welcome back alexlexus it's been a while since you improve? i guess
anyway The_None posted the video like 6 years ago and it posted a feedback to it:

so can you remastered this please.
#3  July 03, 2019, 10:28:16 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
The only thing that has changed is that everyone wants to be P.o.t.S now.

That's it.
#4  July 03, 2019, 10:48:12 pm
  • KFC
    • USA
The only thing that has changed is that everyone wants to be P.o.t.S now.

That's it.

I agree but there some ahem "good ones" like Jmorphman, PotS Himself, DivineWolf, (i guess) Froz, Victorys and etc etc etc.

Except the modern ones.
#5  July 03, 2019, 11:03:34 pm
    • USA
It’s more take what you can get, or pay for it. With a handful of creators you don’t have many options unless you are willing to pony up. Have you seen saltybet lately? Even that is struggling. See how far active projects go beyond the first pages, see the new standard for “edits”. That hope/era died a long time ago, mugen is still around though, you aren’t missing anything.

Who made those Asura sprites? Did you? You said you wanted to update them, hopefully to make them look more like the ending. I’m interested in that if you want something to do.

Passive aggressive comments like these ^ still reign.
#6  July 03, 2019, 11:07:19 pm
  • KFC
    • USA
Let's not get into drama ok.
#7  July 03, 2019, 11:09:33 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Don't egg him on
#8  July 03, 2019, 11:26:37 pm
    • USA
#9  July 03, 2019, 11:33:54 pm
  • KFC
    • USA
I’m not even going to say anything lol
Just look what you started/ended with. No respect. 

are you threatening me? i know that am acting childish but threatening is not a good thing.
#10  July 03, 2019, 11:36:47 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#11  July 03, 2019, 11:38:39 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org
Heya. I never personally knew you, but I've heard a lot about you nonetheless. Welcome back :)

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#12  July 03, 2019, 11:58:57 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com

Welcome back alexlexus it's been a while since you improve? i guess
anyway The_None posted the video like 6 years ago and it posted a feedback to it:
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GDPuc_5K7c[/youtube]

so can you remastered this please.

why the hell would you post a 6 year old video meant to cause drama 6 years ago to someone asking whats new in the community?
#13  July 03, 2019, 11:59:43 pm
    • USA
Welcome back @alexlexus: I nice to see a veteran back, I’m scramble, a old, yet new member of MUGEN, I’ll give you a little background about me, majority works I ever did was Color Separation, so I’m kinda partial to MUGEN creation, but enough about me, please to see you
#14  July 04, 2019, 12:11:52 am
  • KFC
    • USA
why the hell would you post a 6 year old video meant to cause drama 6 years ago to someone asking whats new in the community?

tough question, anyway because of the glitches, the hitboxes, the roster, the obvious characters? and so on and on and on and on
and also please everybody who's starts complaining about pots or something including me Shut The Fuck Up i can't handle this shit because of the drama or something blah blah blah, but please stop complaining ok.
Note: Plz don't ban me i have wife and children i can't go to the prison, please have mercy.
#15  July 04, 2019, 12:14:10 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Dude, he made the game years ago. Why would he or anyone still care about something he made that long ago? DO you hold the things you made 6 years ago to the same standards you have now?
#16  July 04, 2019, 12:14:49 am
Hey Alex (and not Alexsin of course).

Anyhow, welcome back and I was wondering where you went. RL can be a such a bitch. Many folks come and go. If you have questions or want to know about coding, please knock yourself out.
#17  July 04, 2019, 12:15:46 am
  • KFC
    • USA
Dude, he made the game years ago. Why would he or anyone still care about something he made that long ago? DO you hold the things you made 6 years ago to the same standards you have now?

No, i don't.
#18  July 04, 2019, 12:17:16 am
    • tehwii@gmail.com
In that case, I hope you can come to understand how ridiculous you look posting that video
#19  July 04, 2019, 12:20:13 am
  • KFC
    • USA
In that case, I hope you can come to understand how ridiculous you look posting that video

i'm sorry if i posted a video that started a drama like a 6 years ago and it started now, i apologize for that.
#20  July 04, 2019, 01:55:29 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
That’s your last post in this thread. Don’t continue posting. Welcome back Alexlexus! Download my HDBZ chars I made. They’re all you missed  :muttrox: