YesNoOk

The Final Frontier: Bayonetta. (Read 11646 times)

Started by Ogre., April 17, 2021, 10:23:31 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Final Frontier: Bayonetta.
#41  April 22, 2021, 01:12:19 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
The only thing larger than this guy's vocabulary is his ego.

That being said, here's my thoughts on the original debate regarding unmade characters; if you want them that badly, you need to take steps to make it happen. You think I made Nitori just by sitting on an internet forum complaining about why nobody is making $900-$1200 worth of sprites for a video game character that has been around since 2007?
#42  April 22, 2021, 01:56:47 am
    • UK
Extravagant is hosting an Ikemen Go tournament, but you lot have me at the top of the feed,
and my demeanor condescending, and it's go touch grass; I like that, tho :)
As no one else is interested, I can't wait to see what you got for me, Dev
#43  April 22, 2021, 02:10:04 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
Do you just lack the ability to read between the lines or are you just plain delusional?

I think you need to leave your cave and go interact with some actual human beings for once, troll.
#44  April 22, 2021, 02:26:41 am
    • UK
I deadarse.
What lines you expect me to read between? You're proving my point.
I'm not beefing with someone who's not on my level. Stay mad. :)
#45  April 22, 2021, 02:39:40 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Your ego is insanely inflated dude lol

A majority of this posts are essentially you saying "I am better than you" lmao

This all coulda been avoided if you didn't take GTA's initial answer as a personal attack and felt the need to write a few college essays documenting your 'status'
#46  April 22, 2021, 02:40:31 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
I can't wait to see what you got for me, Dev
Hey man it's all good.
So far i've done the normals and specials for the OHMSBY version of the character, this character uses ☆ILoveMyself☆'s version of Noel Vermillion as a base, with me replacing her sprites with Bayonetta.
Spoiler: This is a mockup the sprites will look better I promise (click to see content)

I've also decided to maximize the probability of winning COTM and even COTY by adding 3 more styles: KOF style in the vein of Soy Sauce, Reuben Kee Evil Ken/Ryu style and SF Spec Ops version with a Proton Cannon. Please publicize my efforts on your youtube I will need the views to complete this project, thanks.
#47  April 22, 2021, 02:42:23 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Oh my god that gave me such a belly laugh

Thank you for making my day lmfao
#48  April 22, 2021, 02:48:38 am
    • UK
Hey man it's all good.
So far i've done the normals and specials for the OHMSBY version of the character, this character uses ☆ILoveMyself☆'s version of Noel Vermillion as a base, with me replacing her sprites with Bayonetta.
Spoiler: This is a mockup the sprites will look better I promise (click to see content)

I've also decided to maximize the probability of winning COTM and even COTY by adding 3 more styles: KOF style in the vein of Soy Sauce, Reuben Kee Evil Ken/Ryu style and SF Spec Ops version with a Proton Cannon. Please publicize my efforts on your youtube I will need the views to complete this project, thanks.

Yessir! That's what I like to hear;

for the compliance to "doubleposting", oh, that is, laughable:
the whole World is on EDP445 PackWatch.
Everybody get some rest, and with the exception of anyone no rocking with the movement,
you can the BLACKLISTED WORD off my thread. :)
#49  April 22, 2021, 03:04:21 am
  • 하나뿐인 한국인 대표
  • Ambassador of MugenRevival
    • South Korea
    • sites.google.com/view/kolossoni-mugen
I deadarse.
What lines you expect me to read between? You're proving my point.
I'm not beefing with someone who's not on my level. Stay mad. :)
What lines?

People have constantly told you to stay on topic and stop stroking yourself in very nice, civil terms and yet you still go off.
You have nothing to show for your high-and-mighty self sir, except for your over bloated ego which others have pointed out also.

To me, you're nothing but an insecure, pathetic little man who uses misogynistic remarks just to paint yourself as an "alpha" on the internet.

Grow up will you?
and no, I'm not beefing with someone who's so below my level.
Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 03:08:54 am by Kolossoni
#50  April 22, 2021, 03:14:42 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
Oh my god that gave me such a belly laugh

Thank you for making my day lmfao
hey man can you please not laugh at my work?
TBH though thinking of adding 3 extra styles: 3-button Mr. Giang style, Jessica Smoke inspired Futanari hentai vore style, and Mortal Kombat style. Funny story with the MK style I actually found a girl and a mocap studio I can use to record and get the sprites for this one. The girl had really long legs and a huge rack so it should be at least close to Bayonetta's proportions.

I should be starting the POTS style version later tonight i'll post up a WIP screen of that.

Yessir! That's what I like to hear
Cool man glad to oblige.
#51  April 22, 2021, 04:43:48 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Um. I know this kind of devolved to really stupid sarcasam after I legitimately tried to help with the vague memories I had...

But I would seriously like to see Stickfigure Bayo as a complete character. Not with the "modes" Devon's throwing out, but I think a pink stickfigure that does Bayo things would be a great way to tackle how complex she is while also focusing on the necessities into a much more feasible form.
#52  April 22, 2021, 05:25:00 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Guys, please, it's very obviously a troll.
But! Love you Devon, you made this shitshow hilarious

#53  April 22, 2021, 05:42:14 am
  • The other Indian
    • India
This dude reminds of another user who showed up last year hailing himself the future of Mugen. He was on some quest to be the ultimate mugen God or something. There's always one every year.
#54  April 22, 2021, 10:26:16 am
  • the strongest motherfucker on the planet
    • UK
    • meldo.neocities.org
Hey man it's all good.

can you make a Shinra358-style version with 10 different bars taking up half the screen while you're at it?