YesNoOk

Your dream MUGEN characters! (Read 101991 times)

Started by Ziltoid, October 03, 2020, 10:40:34 am
Share this topic:
Re: Your dream MUGEN characters!
#41  October 05, 2020, 12:07:08 pm
  • hecc
I pray for more Fate characters because all the old ones that exist are suuuuuper janky AF.
youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#42  October 05, 2020, 05:01:18 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
Just thought of another one, conversions of Ultra Fight Da! Kyanta 2 characters. (Preferably Hisomi or Rogue, Hisomi is epic). I wouldn't be able to fuss with an accurate conversion to save my life, though I'd more than happily make some of the characters in my own style... if the damn sprites and sounds could get ripped already!
#43  October 05, 2020, 06:01:17 pm
  • YERRRRRRRRRR
  • HIGHBRIDGE!
    • USA
    • Skype - DJHANNIBALROYCEUSA
    • sites.google.com/site/djhrmugen/
tekken is a major fighting game not really represented in mugen. hmmm....maybe i should do it. i never really did serious characters before.
Follow me on twitter! @djhannibalroyce
#44  October 05, 2020, 06:22:17 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
Also, I always wanted to see POTS styled Pepe Rodriguez from ROTD. Although the lack of required sprites could be an obstacle here.
Didint stop Koldskool from making a POTS-ish Jimmy from Roy2005 version.
I haven't said it's impossible. I even thought about making the missing sprites myself.

tekken is a major fighting game not really represented in mugen. hmmm....maybe i should do it. i never really did serious characters before.

:flipout:
#45  October 05, 2020, 09:10:26 pm
The Crow, Michael Myers and Jason all have decent CVS styles sprite sheets made but no ones ever done them justice

I’d love to see someone make good use of chuchoryu’s Mortal Kombat sprites

Also wouldn’t mind a John Wick made. Cable might be a good base.

I would love to see Static Shock and Black Lightning be made one day. BL could easily use Bluestreak as a base
#46  October 05, 2020, 09:42:19 pm
  • Indeed
The Crow, Michael Myers and Jason all have decent CVS styles sprite sheets made but no ones ever done them justice

As I said earlier, I'd give a kidney for Eric Draven to be made in mugen. The same guy that made him and Michael Myers also made some Pinhead sprites. That, alongside Myers and Jason can be a cool horror pack! Btw, who made the Jason sprites? Must be another guy.
#47  October 05, 2020, 09:56:42 pm
  • Celestial Tear: Video games and comics collide
    • USA
    • trexrell44@hotmail.com
It would be cool to see some Images comic characters like the Wildcats and Savage Dragon done in MVC style. I think that would be interesting. I know there are some like Spawn out there but I do think there could be some really cool additions to that roster.
Currently working on the beat em' up fighter called the Union.
#48  October 05, 2020, 11:53:56 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Soy Sauce Wishlist:

King (The Art of Fighting/The King Of Fighters one, not the Tekken one)
Yuri Sakazaki
Mai Shiranui
Chun-Li
Sakura Kasugano(Sprites made by either DarkGirl or Mast-Chen)
Rock Howard
Wolfgang Krauser
Balrog(Claw)
M.Bison(Boxer)
Iori Yagami
Kyo Kusanagi (Orochi Saga Outfit)
Evil Ryu

Yes, Soy Sauce...
I would like to see him making a female character for a change. his work is great.
I think he focus only on male characters.

It would be interesting to see what custom stuff can be done for Mai, Chun Li, Sakura...
#49  October 06, 2020, 12:53:53 am

As I said earlier, I'd give a kidney for Eric Draven to be made in mugen. The same guy that made him and Michael Myers also made some Pinhead sprites. That, alongside Myers and Jason can be a cool horror pack! Btw, who made the Jason sprites? Must be another guy.

I forgot about Pinhead! Yes those sprites are nice and no one ever coded those either. At least a 4 button player if there’s not enough sprites plus Halloween is coming up. Chuchoryu made Jason
#50  October 06, 2020, 01:43:07 pm
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
Here are my dream characters

Most of Granblue Fantasy Versus characters (especially Belial)
Rin Shibuya (Uzuki needs a partner that is playable)
Ren Amamiya/Joker (I heard that there's a WIP of Joker and it's still unfinished yet)
King Dedede (hopefully an OHMSBY Cross Tag style like he did to Kirby)
A better version of Rentaro Satomi (yeah, Kohaku's Rentaro is so hard to do a combo)
UI Son Goku (FighterZ style with 280gou's sprites)
Curly Brace (I know she's a part of Quote’s astral, but she needs to be a playable. hopefully an OHMSBY Cross Tag style)
Marisa Kirisame (Nep Heart Gen 1 style)
Lars Alexandersson (PotS style)
Eltnum/Sion Eltnam Atlasia (OHMSBY Cross Tag or Nep Heart Gen 1 style)
Thief Arthur (OHMSBY Cross Tag style)
Asta (not the JUS one!)
Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 03:02:46 pm by Paulo S
#51  October 06, 2020, 05:19:18 pm
  • Is a joke
    • USA
    • Genosan94@gmail.com
I personally think that the RosenkreuzStilette series isn't represented enough in M.U.G.E.N, or in general for that matter.  I think that the Eternal Fighter Zero style would work best with the characters from that series.
#52  October 06, 2020, 07:06:59 pm
Crash Bandicoot since we have decent choices for Mario, Sonic, Pac-Man, etc
#53  October 06, 2020, 07:35:23 pm
    • USA

Madoldcrow1101's is the best we've got so far. We're also in need of a Shantae and a Rayman that aren't tiny.  Maybe also Bonk? Giana?

I wonder how a Cammy in CPS-1 style would work, especially an HSF2 one with each previous game included. We've already seen this with Akuma by Felineki, though it would be neat to see more in this vein.
#54  October 06, 2020, 09:44:39 pm

Madoldcrow1101's is the best we've got so far. We're also in need of a Shantae and a Rayman that aren't tiny.  Maybe also Bonk? Giana?

I wonder how a Cammy in CPS-1 style would work, especially an HSF2 one with each previous game included. We've already seen this with Akuma by Felineki, though it would be neat to see more in this vein.

I’ll have to look that 1 up. Didn’t know a decent Crash was available
#55  October 06, 2020, 10:07:34 pm
  • Your Average MFG Forum Member
  • As Seen on Youtube
    • Brazil
    • Skype - iago-moraes
    • www.youtube.com/user/yagoshi300
Yagoshi's Dream MUGEN Wishlist Part III - Brergrsart styled shenanigans

A Brergrsart styled SMG4

Don Drago Wishlist:
Chris
Shermie

Homina Homina Homina
#56  October 07, 2020, 02:47:49 pm
  • Sunrise Shimmy
    • Mexico
    • Skype - Shimmering Brony
    • sites.google.com/view/shim-m-u-g-e-n/home
Well, I'd like to share my thoughts on my most wished MUGEN characters, and I'll post my MUGEN wishlist using that one template from DA.

1: Kan'u Unchou (Ikkitousen)
She's my top favorite Ikkitousen character, who has a very interesting characterization and look, so a convertion for MUGEN would be my dream becoming reality.
Kan'u is one character I would love to sprite into a full character, with moveset inspired by her appearance from Senran Kagura Estival Versus, even, I have the written moveset for her so it wasn't hard, and I also made a sprite display on her posted on my sprites thread.

2: Aika Sumeragi (Agent Aika)
She may come from an old anime most of you wouldn't know which is chock-full of panty shots, I watched it, and I wanna see the protagonist for MUGEN.
She's another character I would like to sprite into a full character, with some moves inspired by the anime, but with probably some original ones as her fighting style is like a combination of wrestling and martial arts, so she'll probably have some rivalness to Shermie :P
I also made a sprite display of her on my sprites thread.

3: Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
Son Bra Is Good's version is a pile of rubbish and that makes me sad cus' I loved Kill la Kill, and I really wanna see a very good Ryuko, with some inspiration by Kill la Kill: IF game, which I play on my Switch.

4. Atsuko Kagari (Little Witch Academia)
I watched the anime last year, and I loved it, so I would love to see Atsuko for MUGEN.
As with Kan'u and Aika, I'd really like to sprite Atsuko as a full character, who I'm also writting a moveset of, with some inspiration from the PS4/Steam game, so she'll have potential.
As with Aika and Kan'u, I also made her a sprite display for my sprites thread.

5. Noire (Neptunia)
Another goddess from the series which I would like to sprite... although that would be more complicated than when I did Neptune due to hard design, and yes, will be another collab with Nep-Heart.

So that's it. Also, I would prefer if I get commissioned for one of these characters, specially my most wanted Atsuko, Kan'u, and Aika, as spriting them would be hard so that would raise my motivation, as I feel like spriting hard characters for free ain't being good for me. Even, I would put prices on them depending on design difficulty, but prices should be equally to the quality as we know, so the best should be done.
Nep-Nep-Nep! Nep-Nep-Nep-Nep-Nep-Neeeeep!

Support me on PayPal!
Last Edit: October 19, 2020, 10:14:51 am by Shimmering Brony
#57  October 07, 2020, 08:14:55 pm
  • Jesus died for our sins... one more won't hurt
    • Spain
I Would like to share my sort of wishlist of my most wished M.U.G.E.N characters at the moment.

1- Sackboy (Little big planet): This Playstation franchise about creativity really stood out at the same time I discovered this engine, and the whole franchise has plenty of potential tools for sackboy to represent it well, with being quite similar to what it was seen in PASBR (the painting gun, grapple hook, the hability to create items, a lot of costumes to make playstation references...)

2- Santa Claus: I'm still quite surprised there are a few santas on M.U.G.E.N, as he's one of the most famous characters in existence.  I recall one promising W.I.P that was being made in this server, that combined a lot of elements from previous Santa Claus's incarnations, but I think that was cancelled a long time ago.

3- Shinnosuke Nohara, Misae and Kazama (Shin Chan) : While Shinnosuke already exists, but while completely accurate to it's the source (an obscure platform-adventure videogame that wasn't released outside Japan), I find it's gameplay completely limited and kinda outdated, especially considering it's one of the longest animes still airing and has plenty of potential due to how many movies, special episodes and videogames exists of him and the two characters I mentioned alongside him.

4- Mortadelo (Mort & Phil): This one is more due to wanting more spanish characters featured in M.U.G.E.N. He is a special agent that his main characteristic is that he can transform into anything with his awesome costumes (for something harmless as a bunny to a dangerous foe like a knight and even managing to transform himself into an entire universe). I got the feeling he would probably would end up looking similar to American's dad Roger, but I can live with it.

5- Many, Many Disney characters (Excluding Kingdom hearts): Guilty pleasure besides, It's always a delight when one is made with original sprites respecting the style of it's source and having great gameplay matching the personalities and habilities/powers of the characters, not to mention, the huge potential of having a disney fighting game that will probably never happen. Right now looking for a neat Donald duck, Goofy, Genie, Stitch, and hobo cookie (from the cookie carnival).

6- King Knight: While enjoying the amazing gameplay of king of cards (I seriously reccomend it), I found out this rutheless and silly king would make for a really interesting moveset for M.U.G.E.N by combining his Heirlooms with the moveset he displays as a boss fight in the other games of the shovel knight franchise.
#58  October 07, 2020, 08:23:05 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
As a HUGE Disney fan myself, the idea sounds interesting.

I've always felt that you could get something from the more human like characters they've made over the years.
#59  October 07, 2020, 09:41:09 pm
    • USA
I Would like to share my sort of wishlist of my most wished M.U.G.E.N characters at the moment.

1- Sackboy (Little big planet): This Playstation franchise about creativity really stood out at the same time I discovered this engine, and the whole franchise has plenty of potential tools for sackboy to represent it well, with being quite similar to what it was seen in PASBR (the painting gun, grapple hook, the hability to create items, a lot of costumes to make playstation references...)

2- Santa Claus: I'm still quite surprised there are a few santas on M.U.G.E.N, as he's one of the most famous characters in existence.  I recall one promising W.I.P that was being made in this server, that combined a lot of elements from previous Santa Claus's incarnations, but I think that was cancelled a long time ago.

3- Shinnosuke Nohara, Misae and Kazama (Shin Chan) : While Shinnosuke already exists, but while completely accurate to it's the source (an obscure platform-adventure videogame that wasn't released outside Japan), I find it's gameplay completely limited and kinda outdated, especially considering it's one of the longest animes still airing and has plenty of potential due to how many movies, special episodes and videogames exists of him and the two characters I mentioned alongside him.

4- Mortadelo (Mort & Phil): This one is more due to wanting more spanish characters featured in M.U.G.E.N. He is a special agent that his main characteristic is that he can transform into anything with his awesome costumes (for something harmless as a bunny to a dangerous foe like a knight and even managing to transform himself into an entire universe). I got the feeling he would probably would end up looking similar to American's dad Roger, but I can live with it.

5- Many, Many Disney characters (Excluding Kingdom hearts): Guilty pleasure besides, It's always a delight when one is made with original sprites respecting the style of it's source and having great gameplay matching the personalities and habilities/powers of the characters, not to mention, the huge potential of having a disney fighting game that will probably never happen. Right now looking for a neat Donald duck, Goofy, Genie, Stitch, and hobo cookie (from the cookie carnival).

6- King Knight: While enjoying the amazing gameplay of king of cards (I seriously reccomend it), I found out this rutheless and silly king would make for a really interesting moveset for M.U.G.E.N by combining his Heirlooms with the moveset he displays as a boss fight in the other games of the shovel knight franchise.

1. I feel like he would work pretty well. He's one of my big choices for a Sony character in Smash, even, alongside PaRappa. Ratchet, Sly, and Jak to a lesser extent, mainly as the Battletoads didn't get in Smash.  Would be a good rival for a well-done Steve (and/or Alex).
2. It was the talented ELECTR0 that was doing the Santa, who is now "on hold". A shame, he would have had tons of moves. The only one we really have is Descolor's Alien Challenge conversion.
No comment on 3 and 4, though it is sad very few Bandes-Desinee characters exist and there are only two that can be considered okay. Both of them being conversions from a Konami game.
5. Agreed. A Disney fullgame might be awesome. I could see movesets for characters like Dreamfinder, Dr. Facillier, and many more. I can even think of a good base for the latter. By the way, the "Underworld of Disgrace" would make an awesome stage: https://www.deviantart.com/lord-enemil/art/Disney-s-Underworld-of-Disgrace-598857554
Imagine all the cameos of misbegotten characters we could have in this dark landscape.
6. I'm also hoping for Mona, personally. She's easily the single cutest character in the game, and has some really good moves.
Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 09:50:27 pm by Miru962
#60  October 07, 2020, 10:49:45 pm
    • Brazil
THIS oc?

I Hope that this will happen As that is my Kirby OC/Character