YesNoOk

Cell Games Z2 Style (includes sunset and night) (Read 33155 times)

Started by DeCeballos, November 19, 2021, 11:36:34 am
Share this topic:
Cell Games Z2 Style (includes sunset and night)
New #1  November 19, 2021, 11:36:34 am
    • Spain
*UPDATE 12/10/22 : To enjoy these stages download Hyper Dragon Ball Z Vision

Hello again, this edit stage based on the cell games where the Z warriors face the villain, and including the Sunset and night versions.

Day

Sunset

Night

Link to folder with my works (It will be updated) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zi9L16ZeMfuNXC9Ma70fbuvjXcjWgo58?usp=sharing

Credits to HQ & XGargoyle and to all Z2 team for the sprites used and also for the music. Dragon Ball Hyper Dimension background sprites.

EXTRA:

Here are some screenshots of the project I have been working on for more than a year. It is an edit of the original game adapted to widescreen resolution. Something similar to an HD Remaster but respecting all the pixels and animations of the original game. In addition to a new and expanded roster and including a stage selector with thumbnail images of the stages. Many edited characters so that their transformations are included as another independent char, and many new and edited color palettes. The sprites and animations of all the chars They are adapted to the new resolution so that they do not deform with the change of proportions, and included several edited characters such as Raditz, Ginyu, Majin Buu, Bills, Luffy etc. to adapt them to the aesthetics of HDBZ. The name of this edit is Hyper Dragon Ball Z Vision. Soon it will be available for download.

Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 04:50:06 pm by DeCeballos
Re: Cell Games Z2 Style (includes sunset and night)
#2  November 19, 2021, 12:40:51 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Off-Topic: Where did you get those Z2-Inspired chaacters!?
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#3  November 19, 2021, 12:41:25 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Looks great!

But "vision" ?? What is that ?

EDIT : after reading in detail the description, I can see it's a reference to "widescreen resolution" of this edit
I got  the idea now why the game title have "Vision"

I first focalised only on the stage project.
Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 02:52:57 pm by Momotaro
#4  November 19, 2021, 12:48:18 pm
  • Why,
Part of name... nothing else...
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#5  November 19, 2021, 01:25:09 pm
    • Spain
#6  November 19, 2021, 02:48:55 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
#7  November 19, 2021, 02:57:29 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
good post.remenber now can add
 in ikemen interactives stages(no character programming required)
#8  November 19, 2021, 11:17:26 pm
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/bn6ymdvllj9lf/Mugen_Stages
I like it. Thanks for share and btw pretty cool select screen you got there.