YesNoOk

Seth The Assassin Release (Read 20653 times)

Started by Vinnie, April 12, 2021, 02:40:39 am
Share this topic:
Re: Seth The Assassin Release
#21  May 01, 2021, 12:18:08 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
AFAIK, I didn't use any sliding dust for any of my Captive Segment moves. Did you misread it with Dual Piercing Vengeance ?
Yeah it turns out I did, my bad. It was like 5 am when I posted that feedback and I didn't bother checking it as I was getting tired.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#22  May 01, 2021, 03:45:59 am
    • Vietnam
    • sites.google.com/view/vinnie-mugen-projects/home
Seth has received a small update.
Minor aesthetic bugs adjusted.
#23  May 02, 2021, 04:05:58 am
    • Vietnam
Fixed an error where Captive Segment Arrow faced the wrong direction when the enemy standing beneath it.
#24  May 11, 2021, 03:42:25 am
    • Vietnam
Fixed an error where 5BBB could link to 5C, making it an infinite.
#25  May 22, 2021, 05:45:02 am
    • Vietnam
Additional Japanese voice patch for Seth has been added. Get it at the first post.
#26  May 22, 2021, 04:01:59 pm
  • Guilty Gear XRD Rev Mugen Stages
  • We live in a society
    • Dominica
#27  May 22, 2021, 04:27:00 pm
    • Vietnam
I mean, is that a UNIB thing or a BBTAG thing ? Fixing it possible but I was focusing on the BBTAG version in the first place.
Also AFAIK, Seth did paused a little bit before he performed the divekick, didn't he ?
#28  May 22, 2021, 05:10:17 pm
  • Guilty Gear XRD Rev Mugen Stages
  • We live in a society
    • Dominica
I mean, is that a UNIB thing or a BBTAG thing ? Fixing it possible but I was focusing on the BBTAG version in the first place.
Also AFAIK, Seth did paused a little bit before he performed the divekick, didn't he ?

Yes, apart from that, it is also done in BBTAG.
#29  May 22, 2021, 05:32:24 pm
    • Vietnam
Seth has received a quick update.
-Holding down while backdashing will now keep Seth on the floor.
-Adjusted j.C animation and delay time.
#30  July 13, 2021, 07:24:00 am
    • Vietnam
Seth has received a big update.
-New Mechanic: Not Over Yet
  -Upon reaching 35% health or below and not being in a hurt state, you will receive the following benefits for the rest of the round:
  -Immediately Gain 500 Meter
  -Slowly gain meter overtime
  -Gain a defense buff that scales up to 35% according to how much health you currently have (Less health means more defense)
  -Only triggers once per round
-New Mechanic: Ultra Dead Angle (Burst while Guarding)
 -Using this will cancel your guard stun and make you invulnerable for ten frames after the super pause. This also puts you into the Ultra Burst state, but it will only last a third of the time it would if you were to Ultra Burst normally.
-Ground throw now has 5 frames of startup, Dash Grab now has 3 frames of startup
-Stationary, Forward, and air dodges now have less invul time against physical attacks
-Invul time upon air recovery lasts a little longer and control is regained a little sooner
-Distortion Drives can now be triggered with any combination of A, B, and C rather than just A+B (Example: QCF B+C, QCB A+C)
-Changed default Liedown time to 15 frames
-A red X now appears over the Burst Icon when in a situation where it is not usable
-Added an Invalid Combo Indicator
-General Aesthetic Changes
- Added new mechanic: Guard Reject
  -When the character is guarding an enemy's attack, press "a+b" will immidiately "push" the enemy far away for a distance. This will cost 1000 unit of MUGEN power.
- Added new mechanic: Distortion Drive - Bonus Strike
  -When the "Not Over Yet" mode is activated, sucessfully performing any Distortion Drive will grant the character a random bonus from three bonuses below:
     +Critical: Deal an additional 20% damage on the enemy. This amount does stack with the damage scaling system, preventing the character to be OP in some cases.
     +Panicked: Sending the enemy to the "Panicked" status for a period of time ( 500 ticks ). While the bonus is still activated, if the character get hit by the opponent will have a small chance to dodge the next attack automatically.
     +Contact: When this bonus is received, character will be able to cancel the Distortion Drive without losing any power. So instead of 500, the cost will be reduced to completely 0.
     +Astral Heat Indicator: When the character's power bar is full and the enemy's health is below 1/4, this message will pop up. If Astral Heat is used during that time, the message will disappear and won't show up anymore.
-Updated Japanese voice patch. Please check the first post.
#31  July 15, 2021, 12:11:23 pm
    • Vietnam
-Fixed an error where the "Invalid" message didn't pop up for player 2.
#32  July 19, 2021, 04:05:06 am
    • Vietnam
-General aesthetics adjustment.
Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 03:46:11 pm by Ichida
#33  September 29, 2021, 03:45:54 pm
    • Vietnam
-Added a strong ground shockwave when the opponent hit the ground by Seth's Last Rite Execution.
#34  September 29, 2021, 04:21:57 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
I did a very quick test and have some feedback on this update:
-The strong ground shockwave when the opponent hit the ground by Seth's Last Rite Execution should be layered in front of the opponent, but still be behind the ground shatter effects (This was the only thing before I tested, but found more after).
-The white glow on the backwards dash suddenly stops when he leaps.
-The "Invalid" icon doesn't appear when Captive Segment A was used consecutively (Only the B version does).
-Found out this wasn't fixed previously, which was only on Orie and everyone else:
-If you happen to have the "Invalid" message during an distortion drive during Not Over Yet, your bonus messages will sometimes appear behind it (Blocking what bonus strike you'll get as you might end up forgetting since it only appears for a second).

Hopefully that's it. Maybe I'll find more later.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#35  September 29, 2021, 06:10:21 pm
    • Vietnam
All fixed.
-Fixed an error where the strong ground shockwave wasn't layered correctly in Last Rite Execution.
-Fixed an error where the "Invalid" message popped up when it wasn't supposed to be.
-Minor aesthetics adjustments.

So I just updated all of my characters at once again to make sure that none of them will get the "Invalid" message bug. I will also do a few more test runs on them to ensure that they are up to date. Also, in case you don't want to bump the old topics, feel free to let me know the feedbacks in the PM.
#36  December 15, 2021, 03:46:27 am
    • Vietnam
Seth has received an update.
Added Intro Vs. Linne.