YesNoOk

The spriters bounty thread. (more details in thread)  (Read 1084424 times)

Started by Kamekaze, August 22, 2014, 01:16:12 am
Re: The spriters bounty thread. (more details in thread)
#201  January 02, 2021, 04:48:15 am
    • Canada
One more bounty!

Commissioner: Suprizle
Characters: Makoto
Commissioning: Extending Makoto's CS sprites further. Preferably something like this.

If you are down to do it or know anyone, let me know via PM.
#202  January 17, 2021, 04:00:33 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
    • remixsparta.wix.com/mugensdawn
Character: Mignon Beart
Commissioning: Full sheet (with edit of stand animation from previous commission and existing Chuchoryu animations if possible)

I'm looking to expand my Mignon Beart stand animation commission into a full spritesheet to funnel into a CvS styled character.

Style: CvS

References: Stand animation in MI2

Edited Troy99 commissioned stand animation

Price Range: No preference, I'm open to hearing any number. Per animation pricing is preferred though!

Time Frame: n/a, but regular updates would be appreciated.

BOUNTY STATUS: Temp. Rescinded
Spriter: n/a
Status: On Hold (Gonna rescind this until I can guarantee I can fulfill it)
Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 08:28:32 pm by Dawn de Era
#203  February 02, 2021, 06:09:20 pm
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Commissioner: SeanAltly
Commissioning: Stance animation based on static sprite
Info: I am looking for someone to take this static sprite of my current WIP and animate it. I've never been good with subtle, sub-pixel type stuff, and that's what I'm looking for here, just some breathing and a little up and down movement. Here's the sprite with the color separation I'm using:

References:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Price Range: I'm hoping this won't be too pricy since I'm just looking for 4-5 frames, so something like $20-25 but I am open to negotiation
Time Frame: As long as you need but I hope not too long, I am about halfway through the rest of his sprites

Bounty Status: Claimed
Spriter: Guillotine

Download Last Bout now!
Last Edit: February 10, 2021, 06:18:59 pm by Sean Altly

DW

#204  February 10, 2021, 04:54:10 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Commissioner: DivineWolf
Character: Haohmaru
Commissioning: Refined Air Tornado Special Animation

Spoiler: animation/color reference (click to see content)

Spoiler: informations (click to see content)

BOUNTY STATUS: CLAIMED.
Spriter: Ned
Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 04:10:31 pm by DW
#205  April 18, 2021, 06:15:24 pm
    • USA
    • gdk1981@gmail.com
Hi all,

I am completing a large project where I am taking characters from the Street Fighter series across all platforms and converting them to the original arcade Street Fighter 2 sprite style.  I’m currently looking for help with animation and coding, and this would all be paid work, of course. Here are a few areas of work for anyone interested:

Animations. I have already completed the idle stance for many of the characters, and each one needs about 100 animation frames-ish that don't necessarily need to be drawn from the ground up, as you'll be able to borrow from their graphics in other games and resize/reshade.  I have a few artists already, but am looking to add more. I have attached a few of the idle anims to this post.

Portraits.  I haven’t done any of these yet, but I’ll eventually need a SFII-styled portrait for each character.

Coding.  I have two coders but am looking to add more.  Really, anyone familiar with the SF series and with solid MUGEN experience would be good.

Obviously, there is a TON of work to do, so just let me know if you might be interested. All payment is through Paypal, and anyone interested can PM me or just email me at gdk1981 at g mail.

https://imgur.com/HcGozMT
#206  April 19, 2021, 01:15:28 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
(Update)

Character: Princess Daisy (Super Mario)

Commissioning: Full sprite sheet

References:

Price: I want to commission each animation separately, so under $100 per animation would be great. If I can't go that low, then I'll do over $100.

Time frame: Take as much time as you can, as I want the sprites to look good, but I do want to see each animation as soon as possible.

Bounty status: Claimed
Spriter: Dan

Update: Thanewdude07 tapped out. So I need a new spriter.

Update 2: Me and Dan are having trouble with PayPal, so he's finding an alternative.

Update 3: Dan is back.

Notes: We'll talk about other details as we work on her sprite sheet.

- I'll be collecting more reference material while I wait.

Character: Cammy White

Commissioning: Her sprites in her Delta Red outfit + her SF4 stance to make her stand out from her Killer Bee self.

References:

A sprite pack: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9mgdfrmhkvwdhah/file

Price: I want to commission each animation separately. So under $100 per animation would be great. If I can't go that low, then I'll do over $100.

Style: Her SFA sprite style. The boots have to be combat boots like the render above, and the boots have to be drawn from scratch.

Time Frame: Take as much time as you can, as I want the sprites to look good, but I do want to see them as soon as possible.

Bounty status:  Unclaimed
Spriter: None

Update: I can't contact Edan as my messages are blocked. I hope he didn't just steal my money and haul ass.

Update 2: I just can't contact him. He's gone.

Commissioner: RedDragonCats17:

Character: Chun-Li

Commissioning: Various animations in her battle outfit from SF5

References:

Sprites for commission: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Gr4ZAIIDUMjtDqyDlb3heawclmtQQM4y/view?usp=sharing

Style: Her CvS style.

Price: I want to commission each animation separately, under $100 per animation would be great. If I can't go that low then I can go over $100.

Time Frame: Take as much time as you'd like, as I want the animations to look good, but I do want to see them as soon as possible.

Notes: I'm only doing this because I'm not real fond of the existing sprites. Especially for her shoulders.

Bounty status: Cancelled
Sprite artist: Jafar
Progress: Halfway done

Reasons for cancellation: Extravagant requested the same thing. I wanted a new sprite sheet made from scratch, but I guess fixing what was already made can do the job after all.

I've asked JustNoPoint if it's okay to do this.
Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 03:41:48 am by RedDragonCats17
#207  April 19, 2021, 03:32:11 am
    • USA
Commissioner: Scramble
Character: Chun-Li
Commissioning: Spinning Bird Kick Revamp

#208  May 07, 2021, 08:52:39 pm
  • Host of the Wammy Radio Podcast
  • Wammy Giveaway
    • USA
    • wammyradio.tumblr.com
Commissioner: no1wammy (Wammy Giveaway)
Character: Rouge (Power Stone)
Commissioning: single animations for Capcom Fighting Heroes, Vs. Style Debuts: Tag Team Revolution

Background: In collaboration with Steel Komodo and 087-B, we are pleased to announce the Rouge Sprite Sheet project. Sprite work is being handled by Countgate. Progress has been going smoothly: all movements and gethits are basically done. We are now in the attacks phase, dealing with basic attacks and special moves. We are looking for a second artist to help out on Rouge sprites.

The two animations are as follows:

1. A Jumping Strong/Medium Punch, based off of Kirino's Jumping A from Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax:

Spoiler: Jumping MP (click to see content)

2. A Jumping High/Fierce Punch, based off of Sakura's Forward Jumping Fierce Punch from Ultra Street Fighter IV:

Spoiler: Jumping HP (click to see content)

If you agree to take on this bounty, you will receive a select collection of Rouge animation sprites to help you with these assignments. Further instructions will be provided in PM.

Style: CPS2, must match its base sprite. I'm looking for experienced CPS2 spriters only.

Price Range: Negotiable starting at $25 (price will increase due to multiple animations)

Time Frame: Due to urgency of impending sprite sheet, time and quality will be equally important. I have yet to decide on a deadline date. Please provide updates.

BOUNTY STATUS: CLAIMED by Jafar (2nd in progress)
Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 10:37:52 pm by no1wammy
#209  May 08, 2021, 08:57:00 pm
    • USA
Commissioner: KaijuuNakamura
Character: Hellboy
Commissioning: single animation

Brief description
I'm looking to revamp the hellboy that has been floating around mugen forever now, I was able to get some moves done from his injustice 2 incarnation but the sprite artist is hella busy so i figured i would go searching for another talented artist while his plate is full

Style: Cps2 i would assume is the style, its a capcom style character

References:

Thats an image of him in the style im wanting the character can be downloaded just about anywhere to get more references lol the only hellboy we got

and im looking to get him doing this move from nemesis it is the first move where he punches into a wall bounce and fires off his cannon. But instead of the canon it would be "the big baby" from the hellboy movies

Price Range: willing to go anywhere from 25 to 75, maybe more depends on the artist

Time Frame: Would like this soonish as i have already been working on him and wanna keep momentum going).

BOUNTY STATUS: UNCLAIMED
Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 09:01:02 pm by KaijuNakamura
#210  June 18, 2021, 10:03:31 pm
    • Vietnam
    • Ssgoku130@gmail.com
Commissioner: Gelbanana
Characters: Touma Kamijou
Commissioning: get hit and lie down sprites and hyper move sprties

Style: dengeki bunko

https://www.spriters-resource.com/mobile/dengekibunkocrossingvoid/sheet/148305/

1. A Hyper Punch:

2. A Get hit and het up Sprites:

Price Range: Negotiable starting at $20
Bounty status: Unclaimed
Spriter: N/A

Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 04:40:56 am by Gelbanana

vyn

#211  July 17, 2021, 08:03:37 pm
    • Mexico
    • armandojc3@gmail.com
Commissioner: Vyn
Characters: SF3 Ken
Commissioning: Color separation to make this undershirt and underpants look, I got plenty already made as guide, should be easy work for experienced separators.

Please PM me if interested.

#212  July 18, 2021, 04:07:43 am
    • USA
Commissioner DrewDos
Character: SF3 Style Sagat
Commissioning: Completion of LuisChamat's SF3 Sagat sprites converted from SF Alpha

Hello. I'm working on modifying the CPS3 version of 3rd Strike hack and I want to try to place a character or two in the game. The first one I want to try is Sagat and I see that LuisChamat has done the majority of work for a SF3-Style Sagat. He also suggested this forum and I am assuming it is here that I request sprite work. I really like his work and I feel Sagat would be a nice addition to the game. Please PM if interested.

Style: Street Fighter 3 Style
Price Range: Minimum $5000 based on the amount of animations. It is understood that this may stretch due to the amount of frames required
Time Frame: 6 months
Bounty Status: CLAIMED
Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 08:40:23 pm by drewdos
#213  August 01, 2021, 09:12:14 am
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
Commissioner: Dawn de Era
Character: Chara (Undertale)
Commissioning: Full spritesheet (Marvel-like moveset)

Thought about reaching out to a specific artist for this one, but couldn't reach Rice on Discord to ask for contact with whom he had comm'd for his Sumireko(?) sheet. (Can't remember off the top of my head.) Anyone can take it, really, but I'd prefer someone who understands how a sprite style like this one is supposed to flow.

Style: Touhou Hisoutensoku, though given my lack of experience with such a style, I probably won't mind if it ends up deviating a bit.

References: Heavy edit of GenereiaOut's Chara I did ages ago

Sakuya's idle from Hisoutensoku to give an idea of the flow of the sprite style.

Spoiler: Hair reference (click to see content)

Price Range: No preference, I'm open to hearing any number. Per animation is preferred though!

Time Frame: Don't really mind a reasonable amount of wait, but let's say like half a year to 2 years. It's a pretty weird and highish-framerate sprite style.

BOUNTY STATUS: Rescinded
Spriter: n/a
Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 08:29:30 pm by Dawn de Era

HQ

#214  August 01, 2021, 11:34:06 am
Just as insight that might help you guys get someone who actually could do these tasks:

This is not meant to diss you, I understand that there are different budgets for different tasks, but you won't likely find someone - who actually can create the style- for under 15$ per SF3 Sprite.

If a spritesheet needs about 300+ frames, try to divide your budget through the estimated amount of frames.

350$/ 300 frames = 1,16 $ per frame
500$/ 300 frames = 1,66 $ per frame

If you work for 2 hours per frame (which is a good time for an experienced spriter/ animator working in that style), that would mean an hourly wage of 0,58$ / 0,83$ (before TAX!).

If you find someone crazy enough to do that, that is capable of nailing the style, with a deadline, pls forward me that person.

#215  August 01, 2021, 01:53:03 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Style: Street Fighter 3 Style
Price Range: Minimum $500 based on the amount of animations. It is understood that this may stretch due to the amount of frames required
Time Frame: 6 months

Do you know HOW difficult is a SF3 styled sprite to do? Even for good spriters. You said minimum of 500$, maybe increasing it up to...how much? You'd pretty find no one to do that work.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#216  August 01, 2021, 03:49:45 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Just as insight that might help you guys get someone who actually could do these tasks:

This is not meant to diss you, I understand that there are different budgets for different tasks, but you won't likely find someone - who actually can create the style- for under 15$ per SF3 Sprite.

If a spritesheet needs about 300+ frames, try to divide your budget through the estimated amount of frames.

If you work for 2 hours per frame (which is a good time for an experienced spriter/ animator working in that style), that would mean an hourly wage of 0,58$ / 0,83$ (before TAX!).

If you find someone crazy enough to do that, that is capable of nailing the style, with a deadline, pls forward me that person.

how much would cost to recolor FigherZ character to looks like sprites style?
#217  August 01, 2021, 05:18:58 pm
  • In a few minutes, bitch
    • Germany

Just to be clear, LuisChamat's Sagat is allegedly only missing GetHits. Apparently there are a lot of gethit sprites on SF3, but it's safe to say the framecount is way under 300. If there were about 150 frames for SF3 gethits, that would be 3.33$ per frame. If he just wanted the CvS2 framecount for gethits, those are about 75 frames (with a lot of recycling), which would put it 6.66$ per frame. It's still way under 15$ per sprite but there's also the fact he said 500$ minimum acknowledging that it'd go up depending on the amount of frames.
#218  August 01, 2021, 07:51:45 pm
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
And another thing that can't be calculated is an artist having their own special interest in the project. I hope he gets lucky

I wonder if there would be a good way to get crowd funding going in this thread too.
Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 07:58:21 pm by inktrebuchet
#219  August 01, 2021, 08:19:04 pm
  • Come On You Know LGx
  • biblical (yea)
    • USA
    • Skype - eddsworldtrash
Actually, yeah! There should be a whole thread for crowdfunding sprite projects to make them a little easier to access. Just browse the thread, find something you'd like to see and pitch in a little!
Last Edit: August 01, 2021, 08:24:38 pm by Dawn de Era
#220  August 06, 2021, 08:51:57 am
    • USA
Character: Sie Kensou
Commissioning: Full Sprite Set
KOF XIII Animations but with KOF 98-2K2 outfit

References:

Style: CvS

Description: Just a thought that came to mind and asked myself “What would Kensou look like in CVS? Personally,
I don’t like how his stance is in KOF 94-2K2, but some animations in that game are good. Kensou’s usually a 4 button character
But I actually have his Normal Movelist down in my head to make him a 6 Button Player. Most of his animations i prefer are KOF XIII.
Idle, Turn, Crouch, Walk, Jump, etc. I think KOF XIII tend to have similar frame count to CVS, some more than others, but we can make it work.
Honestly, I wouldn’t mind commissioning 1 frame from his idle animation to see how he looks.

Price Range: Negotiable I really don’t know the price ranges of CVS Sprites, but I’m sure it’s less than $20
Time Range: No time limit whatsoever

Bounty Status: Unclaimed
Spriter: N/A