YesNoOk

mizuchiboy - omega KFM (Read 8786 times)

Started by -mizuchiboy-, March 19, 2008, 10:31:39 am
Share this topic:
mizuchiboy - omega KFM
New #1  March 19, 2008, 10:31:39 am
Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 10:34:11 pm by Sepp
Re: mizuchiboy - omega KFM
#2  March 19, 2008, 11:56:45 am
  • Never give up
Normally when a character is released, the creator gives a short explanation about his character. All you did was post a link. (Sigh)

That's weird. I couldn't even click that kfm.zip link. I had to right click it, copy and paste the link into the address bar. Maybe something's wrong with Opera.  :S

(Downloads the character)

The first thing you need to do is change his folders name and his .def files name. kfm? Some people(Like me) still have the original kfm in their mugen. This kfm will force people to re-name it or remove the original kfm.

For anyone wondering what this kfm is about, he just has overpowered specials. Being able to kill the opponent instantly with a level 1 special is ridiculous.

After seeing that, I can't continue testing this character. Maybe someone else will.
#3  March 19, 2008, 10:11:06 pm
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada

For anyone wondering what this kfm is about, he just has overpowered specials. Being able to kill the opponent instantly with a level 1 special is ridiculous.

After seeing that, I can't continue testing this character. Maybe someone else will.

hmm, one hit kills are not something I like very much, even on rare akuma.

but I will give it a try, at least (s)he's trying.
But I won't go into a detailed rant about all the technical(YOUR AXES ARE OFF BY TWO!!!) errors, that's not my style.
#4  March 19, 2008, 11:54:48 pm
  • Never give up
It wasn't a one hit kill. kfm does that kung fu palm or punch over and over until the opponent dies.
#5  March 20, 2008, 09:28:47 pm
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
#6  March 21, 2008, 02:25:31 am
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
needs more rugal likeness.