YesNoOk

[R-18] Tifa Lockhart (Mugen 1.0) (Read 30808 times)

Started by Zzyzzyxx, April 14, 2012, 03:01:16 am
Share this topic:
[R-18] Tifa Lockhart (Mugen 1.0)
#1  April 14, 2012, 03:01:16 am
  • I hate coding helpers.
    • Brazil

Nothing to do with Yamakichi / Zero-Sennin's versions.

This version also doesn't have much to do with her FF7 incarnation.

I will stop working with codes for Mugen for some weeks/months. I'm feeling tired.

If you want to give any kind of feedback for her, feel free to do it. I'll take everything into consideration if I decide to return.

I'll show what's already done. She's around 45% complete.

http://www.mediafire.com/?p9bu6tjadvnm5bq

Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 09:27:23 am by Zzyzzyxx
Re: Tifa Lockhart (Mugen 1.0)
#2  April 14, 2012, 03:06:07 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Holy mother of Kefka..
#3  April 14, 2012, 03:07:40 am
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
What the??  o_O
#4  April 14, 2012, 03:08:25 am
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon
Dem Boobs.

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 03:12:49 am by Tsukuyomi Ryūku
#5  April 14, 2012, 03:08:33 am
    • USA
Imp.Pre.Sive! Just wow...
#6  April 14, 2012, 03:15:16 am
    • Thailand
The button layout doesn't make any sense.
#7  April 14, 2012, 03:18:24 am
  • I hate coding helpers.
    • Brazil
I know. She comes from a beat'em up game. In the source game, she only uses

A (block)
B (punch) and
C (kick)

All the other buttons were used for shortcuts. Everything that you make with X, Y and Z can actually be made with A, B, and C, but I decided to make the execution of some moves easier.

I hope the layout makes more sense now.
Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 03:24:07 am by Zzyzzyxx
#8  April 14, 2012, 05:50:27 am
f james fernandez before he deleted his posts to save face said:
I already knew this was gonna be some BS. Thanks for ruining one of my favorite characters. You said she comes from a beat'em up game, where you got those sprites tell em what i just said lol
he didn't make the sprites. they're probably from some japanese doujin game and he probably hasn't even talked to the people that made that game. don't be a dick
Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 07:34:20 am by Titiln
#9  April 14, 2012, 05:59:14 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I sent the game creator's an email, they said to fuck off. 消え失せろ
#10  April 14, 2012, 06:02:16 am
    • Thailand
If only they would have animated her whole body as smoothly as they animated her breasts.
#11  April 14, 2012, 06:46:45 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
he didn't make the sprites. they're probably from some japanese doujin game and he probably hasn't even talked to the people that made that game. don't be a dick

"gets on his knees" Oh im sorry, wait WTF am i being sorry about. One, dont talk to me like that. Im not your fucking child, your mom, dad, or husband.

Any ways, just like everyone else in this guild I can voice my opinion. I dont like it as far as spriting goes.
He didn't do the sprites, don't say he ruined your favorite character just because of the sprites he used, makes you look a bit rude.
#12  April 14, 2012, 06:49:09 am
    • Thailand
"gets on his knees" Oh im sorry, wait WTF am i being sorry about. One, dont talk to me like that. Im not your fucking child, your mom, dad, or husband.

Any ways, just like everyone else in this guild I can voice my opinion. I dont like it as far as spriting goes.

No, Titiln was right and he wasn't even mean about it.

You don't come into somebody's release thread and tell them that their release is bullshit and that they ruined your favorite character. Nobody cares if this is your favorite character or not, and your favoritism doesn't give you free passes to make asinine comments in people's threads.

That's all there is to be said about this and there's no disputing this post because I am right. Continue posting about the character without inciting flame wars. Thank you all.
#13  April 14, 2012, 06:54:20 am
i disliked the button layout and her aerial ass attack looks weird and since this is unfinished and he might not even read this feedback i don't know if i should go on. but it's not bad
#14  April 14, 2012, 07:01:20 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Pretty much what rajaa said. You shouldnt ever derail a project thread like that, it doesnt matter if ryu is moving around powered by farts , there should still be room for people to share their stuff without being addressed in such a jerky way.
You wouldnt like it if it happened to your threads either.
#15  April 14, 2012, 07:12:03 am
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
man boobs  and panty shots lol
#16  April 14, 2012, 07:27:50 am
  • I hate coding helpers.
    • Brazil
(...) and since this is unfinished and he might not even read this feedback i don't know if i should go on(...)
Lol, you don't know how you're wrong  :)

I don't want to sound hypocrite, but as long as it's constructive I don't mind how harsh your feedback might be. I really would like what you have to say.

Pretty much what rajaa said. You shouldnt ever derail a project thread like that, it doesnt matter if ryu is moving around powered by farts , there should still be room for people to share their stuff without being addressed in such a jerky way.
You wouldnt like it if it happened to your threads either.
Thanks a lot to you and Rajaa.
#17  April 15, 2012, 12:59:26 pm
  • Not for sale
#18  April 17, 2012, 08:44:02 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Not much to say right now, given the sprites you have.
The gameplay is smooth, even though the animations themselves can make it look stiff at times.
LOL at the superpause FX appearing on her boobs. Glad to know that's where she takes her power from.

It may have been nice to change her more to our usual KOF layout with 2P and 2K, so that we can have variations in terms of speed/strength/invincibility/etc. on her specials. But hey, Virtua Fighter layout, whatever ...

For most people, she'd already feel kinda complete. What else do you have in mind ?
#19  April 18, 2012, 06:00:26 am
  • I hate coding helpers.
    • Brazil
The gameplay is smooth.
Thanks. This is my priority.

----

LOL at the superpause FX appearing on her boobs. Glad to know that's where she takes her power from.
This version also doesn't have much to do with her FF7 incarnation.

----

It may have been nice to change her more to our usual KOF layout with 2P and 2K, so that we can have variations in terms of speed/strength/invincibility/etc. on her specials.
Some nitpick-level reasons make impossible for me to attend this suggestion. I'm really sorry.

The most relevant of them is because I really think that VF layout is the best option for her.

However I'm seriously considering to remove all shortcuts. It really would make the layout more comprehensible.

----

For most people, she'd already feel kinda complete.
No 9000-2, no victory quotes, default hitsounds. Unfortunately I disagree.

----

What else do you have in mind ?
There are 2 moves still not coded. They are the priority.

The rest is cosmetic and won't affect the way that she plays now. Therefore the visual effects will be added after all of her attacks are working as expected.

----

Thanks for your comments.
Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 12:23:17 am by Zzyzzyxx
#20  April 20, 2012, 02:19:03 am
  • triggerhappy1 = !time
However I'm seriously considering to remove all shortcuts. It really would make the layout more comprehensible.
It would be Fine. My first impression when I took her was that chaotic too. When I understood what is shortcut and what is bonafide-gameplay-button, her gameplay becomes more accessible. I think she would be more non-QA-fans-friendly without this shortcuts, or at least the Y and Z ones.

Nevertheless
Great char! I never expect none from you but the best. And play with her against simul characters feels great too.

I'm late. Plz sorry.