YesNoOk

Show us cool stuff you just bought! (Read 1241012 times)

Started by Vans, November 21, 2011, 06:01:10 am
Share this topic:
Re: Show us cool stuff you just bought!
#3521  January 23, 2023, 07:48:14 am

certified bagholder™, 66% lose.
My other coins are not as bad thankfully (they are doing very well actually), and this was just 5$.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#3522  May 18, 2023, 01:11:53 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Bought a new Laptop, to play games, but god knows why is Chinese (Been having a blast tho with tests)
#3523  December 30, 2023, 03:45:07 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
After years coding and playing in bad conditions with a 12 yo laptop, and almost a year of money saving, I finally decided it was time for an upgrade...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Now I can finally play minecraft. :8): [/jk]
#3524  March 20, 2024, 05:30:49 am
Very cool, I hope you enjoy that PC. I know i enjoyed my first built when I moved away from a shitty laptop too! I was so happy at stupid ass things like the speed of the boot time and the internet browser not freezing lol
Looking back at it, even that PC was kinda wacked out. It was a first gen intel i7 space heater with a graphics card from 2009. Yeah I was a brokeboi through and through, couldn't even buy games, I mostly played PSP, PS2, and Gamecube emulators on it.

Look what I bought:

a Xiaomi 13T Pro, Its a beast of a phone!! and it was not all that expensive either. It has a 144hz display, it can record and play 4k videos (even from youtube), has a very beefy CPU/GPU as I was able to play some gamecube games on dolphin with no hiccups.
#3525  March 20, 2024, 02:53:50 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Very cool, I hope you enjoy that PC. I know i enjoyed my first built when I moved away from a shitty laptop too! I was so happy at stupid ass things like the speed of the boot time and the internet browser not freezing lol
Looking back at it, even that PC was kinda wacked out. It was a first gen intel i7 space heater with a graphics card from 2009. Yeah I was a brokeboi through and through, couldn't even buy games, I mostly played PSP, PS2, and Gamecube emulators on it.

It's been two months with this new PC and I'm still amazed by a lot of 'dumb' things: the boot speed, being able to watch videos at 720p or higher resolution without sttuter, the size of the monitor (i'm used to my old laptop's small screen, this one feels huge), and so on. The specs are fairly good imo and I'm enjoying it a lot. ;D

And nice phone! I can't even imagine playing anything like this on my current phone, it would melt in seconds lol. Congrats and I hope you enjoy it too.
#3526  March 21, 2024, 10:53:36 am
I believe that once you purchase a phone that costs 500$ or more, you need to utilize that thing to its maximum potential. Gaming is one area where phones are lacking, and emulation converts your phone into a very powerful gaming handheld, so why not game on the go?