YesNoOk

CF:IC is over. Thanks to all for your support :') (Read 646915 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, September 21, 2021, 04:40:00 am
Share this topic:
CF:IC is over. Thanks to all for your support :')
#1  September 21, 2021, 04:40:00 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

OFFICIAL THREAD ABOUT BASARA-KUN'S CF FULLGAME

Yeah, I finally decided to make a thread of this, so this will be dedicated to this possible fullgame. And yes, I didn't post it wrong, this thread belongs to the Idea Engineering as the planning thread to discuss everything related to this, so don't assume this is official yet.
Now it's official, so I move this to Projects as a real fullgame to be done for your MUGEN ;)

SYSTEM (more details here):
-Made under MUGEN1.0 Final Release
-640x480 resolution
-Will be not moleboxed, so all can use my stuff in normal MUGEN
-Gameplay based on ClayFighter 63 1/3 as the rest of my CF characters

CHARACTERS:
Spoiler: CLAYROSTER (click to see content)

STAGES:
-CF1, CFTE and CF2 stages by Cenobite53 and Enscripture
-CF63 1/3 stages by Basara-kun (7 made, expect more to come)
-Various M2 CF3 stages by Habib987874
Spoiler: PLANNED STAGES: (click to see content)

LIFEBARS:

CF63 1/3 Lifebars by Basara-kun (Finished and released!!)

SCREENPACK:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

MUSIC:
I'll use music and OST from all games until now. These are the ones I'll use:
-CF series OST from Video Game Music and YesterClay

STORYBOARDS:
Fullgame intro and character endings by Basara-kun (nothing yet, but I learned a lot from this release of mine, so eventually will be made)
EDIT: Finally made its own thread here

TRAILERS

Trailer 1 - Trailer 2 (Beta 1 Release)
Character trailers:
Earthworm Jim - Lockjaw Pooch - Bad Mr. Frosty - Blue Suede Goo - Ice - Kung Fu Man - Tiny - Helga - N.Boss - High Five - Kangoo - Octohead - Boogerman - Kung Pow - Googoo - Nanaman - Taffy - Butch - Sarge

OFFICIAL SITES:
https://network.mugenguild.com/basara/clayfighter2.htm
https://twitter.com/ClayFighterIC

That's all for now. As I said before, this will be a brainstorming thread more than an official fullgame thread, so every idea will be received to create something more Interplay-worthy. I hope you like this and any help with any of the stuff mentioned here is welcome ;)

LET'S GET READY TO CRRRRRRRUMBLEEEEEEEE!!!

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 05:40:44 am by Dr. Basara Kilnklein
Re: B-kun's ClayFighter fullgame (just ideas by now)
#2  September 24, 2021, 06:53:02 pm
  • Snek Friend
    • USA
    • coffeeflavoredmilk.neocities.org/
A better version of Super ClayFighter was something I really wanted to see. Definitely keeping tabs on this.

On a side note though, would it take a while to edit the Joey Faust CF characters to match your style? They got most of the basics, though need more 'normalized' damage output, and need to iron out the remaining TFGAF stuff like that one weird flashing screen at the bottom when they get to a level 3. And ofc Claytalities.
#3  September 24, 2021, 09:44:10 pm
    • Chile
I got a couple of his chars (Sumo Santa and Taffy) and I say they're good conversions overall, but yeah, I'll fix the exaggerated damage (even lvl1 supers make almost the half of lifebar!!) and of course will be added the combo system (Insane Combos included) and their official claytalities (except one for Taffy which can't be done for MUGEN). But yeah, my plans are converting some of them into my style, and I don't think would be too difficult to do it, I'll experiment with some of them

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#4  September 24, 2021, 09:55:27 pm
    • USA
I noticed, a few characters are missing from the list.
#5  September 24, 2021, 10:06:14 pm
  • Some guy with nothing better to do in his life
  • Nothing should exist in MIDI
    • USA

Don't think...obey
#6  September 25, 2021, 12:27:28 am
    • USA
#7  September 25, 2021, 02:14:33 am
    • Chile
Yeah, I was thinking in that too. And yeah, I left out Houngan mostly because I don't like the character... but maybe I should add it anyway to the fullgame (probably editing Joey's version). And there're other characters I didn't include that probably I should do: Zappa Yow Yow Boyz, Googoo and Kangoo.

Yeah, maybe I should include these 4, plus leave out CF1 Ickybod (5 hidden chars instead of 6) and the count would be 30. Not a bad number I guess...

EDIT: Done :P

Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 05:30:18 am by Basara Huffman
#8  September 25, 2021, 04:46:42 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
ah this project sounds cool. and the character list so far sounds good. Though I did notice N.Boss wasn't listed.
#9  October 01, 2021, 04:18:39 pm
    • Chile
Yeah, I didn't include him since I don't have how to recreate him into 63 1/3 style (and also I don't like him)

After I finish Nanaman, I'll take a look to some of Joey Faust chars to be edited into my style, if I can do it, this fullgame will be one step closer to be an official WIP instead just another useless thread in this subforum :P

#10  October 09, 2021, 07:31:18 am
  • Lover of yardsales.
    • USA
Yeah, I didn't include him since I don't have how to recreate him into 63 1/3 style (and also I don't like him)

After I finish Nanaman, I'll take a look to some of Joey Faust chars to be edited into my style, if I can do it, this fullgame will be one step closer to be an official WIP instead just another useless thread in this subforum :P

true, most if not all of N.Boss's attacks are copied projectiles from other characters (Frosty's Ice Fist, Bonker's pies, and Blue Suede Goo's music notes), his only other attack was a grab move. Might be best to leave him out since he doesn't offer much.
#11  October 29, 2021, 02:34:32 pm
    • Chile
Hi guys, I can't tell you right now since it's still in development, but I'm editing the first of Joey Faust chars to be made as my standards. If this works, maybe I can start for real with this project, so stay tuned ;)

#12  October 29, 2021, 03:41:54 pm
  • Why,
oooooooooooooooooh!
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#13  November 01, 2021, 03:54:24 am
    • Chile
Well, I couldn't finish it in time, but at least I can show you about this:
Joey Faust's Ickybod Clay is on works!!
So yeah, this is one step closer to make this fullgame come true :D stay tuned for more stuff ;)

#14  November 01, 2021, 09:49:01 am
  • Why,
Basara, that is great news!
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#15  December 02, 2021, 08:02:17 pm
    • Chile
Well, maybe you didn't notice it, but last week I made my own version of Xandegraf's Super ClayFighter. Take it as a possible preview for my fullgame, as said before, one step closer to make this a reality.

Now I'm gonna heavily edit one of Joey Faust chars (not Ickybod Clay by now) to see if now that idea works or definitely I'm gonna make his chars from scratch, wish me luck ;)

#16  December 29, 2021, 06:07:11 pm
    • Chile
And with Sumo Santa released now I can say I can convert Joey Faust chars into my own style to get them for this fullgame :nuttrox: I hope to make a couple of stuff so I can make this game a full reality and then moving this into Projects ;)

#17  December 29, 2021, 11:40:41 pm
    • USA
And with Sumo Santa released now I can say I can convert Joey Faust chars into my own style to get them for this fullgame :nuttrox: I hope to make a couple of stuff so I can make this game a full reality and then moving this into Projects ;)

A question what would the full game be called? i mean I tried doing it and called it clay fighter extreme like that planned PlayStation 1 port
#18  December 30, 2021, 03:58:30 am
    • Chile
I don't know, I was thinking in that too. CF Extreme was one of the names I thought, but would fit better for a 63 1/3 & Sculptor's Cut fullgame, but since this also include fighters from C1 and C2 wouldn't sound well. Maybe in the way I can give it a good name but by now I'm still working on making this a real fullgame and not another Idea Engineering thread

#19  December 30, 2021, 05:01:05 am
  • Some guy with nothing better to do in his life
  • Nothing should exist in MIDI
    • USA

I feel like "ClayFighter Generations" may have been a good fitting name....or if you want to go in the "Mortal Kombat" route, you can also name it "ClayFighter Trilogy" or something along the lines anyway.

Don't think...obey
#20  December 30, 2021, 09:13:28 pm
    • Chile
Since most of CF names for the games (cancelled betas included) are parodies of famous names, maybe I could get pun ideas from there, and MK names would be a good inspiration for this fullgame... I'll be thinking about it ;)