YesNoOk

Picure to be used as reference (Read 3286 times)

Started by Tony 3rd, September 05, 2007, 02:50:26 am
Share this topic:
Picure to be used as reference
#1  September 05, 2007, 02:50:26 am
  • Coffee, Chocolate and MUGEN
    • Brazil
    • www.justnopoint.com/sparta/
ok... i want to do this drawing, but i don't have the needed resources to take the picture myself, neither know how the heck i would search for it on google.

so i'm asking if you guys have seen anything similar on the internet, ans if you could give me the link.

the picture i need is preety much like the on on the avatar of this guy:

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?action=profile;user=DavidGee

except that the guy would be looking foward and both/one of the arms would be haging on the sofa.
Re: Picure to be used as reference
#2  September 16, 2007, 06:09:46 am
ok... i want to do this drawing, but i don't have the needed resources to take the picture myself, neither know how the heck i would search for it on google.

so i'm asking if you guys have seen anything similar on the internet, ans if you could give me the link.

except that the guy would be looking foward and both/one of the arms would be haging on the sofa.

hmm... I am kind of understand a little... that guy sit on the sofa is HHH you can find him at wwe.com... other then that try to buy a software or something...
#3  September 16, 2007, 06:15:29 am
  • You know it!
    • viewtiful9.blog124.fc2.com/

hmm... I am kind of understand a little... that guy sit on the sofa is HHH you can find him at wwe.com... other then that try to buy a software or something...
I think he means, he needs a pic of a guy siting on a sofa..i think..
WOO! WOO! WOO!
PSN / XBLA - ViewtifulSuxx
#4  September 17, 2007, 04:46:22 am
  • Coffee, Chocolate and MUGEN
    • Brazil
    • www.justnopoint.com/sparta/
I think he means, he needs a pic of a guy siting on a sofa..i think..

preety much. i don't need a picture of THAT GUY. i need any random picture of a male (since it will be me in the drawing) sitting like the guy on the picture, but it should be looking foward, and if possible, with at least one of the arms hanging from the sofa. in a position of "really tired" or "i don't give a damn about what you are doing".