YesNoOk

Unpopular Opinions we have (Non-Political) (Read 270576 times)

Started by Dumanios, September 06, 2016, 07:34:31 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Unpopular Opinions we have (Non-Political)
#541  March 07, 2022, 08:11:30 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
The visual style of "Persona" is the biggest turn off for me to even try the series.

Mog

#542  March 07, 2022, 11:15:18 am
The sound of bagpipes is soothing
#543  March 08, 2022, 03:59:53 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Final Fight: Streetwise is a great game and proper sequel for FF series (excepting for the Resident Evil-like part for GLOW drug) and should be canon by Capcom and be placed between SFIV and SFV :truestory:

Also, Kyle Travers has potencial (potencial is good, feeling good about being potencially good) to be part on any SF game anytime, and the costumes for FF chars (especially Cody) could perfectly be DLCs for his characters (good to know mods exist for PC versions)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#544  March 08, 2022, 05:17:22 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
MI tried so hard for their design, hair ornaments , highlights , belts and weird leg wears. every single MI character has that in their design.

kof ex had better character designs that actually fit in kof.

That's kinda the thing, isn't it? OG companies were known for trying so many crazy things in the past, and then they seem to play so overly safe nowadays...

KoF EX had some really cool character designs, and story premise (alternate turn of events after the Orochi saga). I guess it never got a chance to sand out on it's own due to the 2 games in the saga being essentially half-ports of KoF '99 and 2000; and the fact that fighting games on the GBA were never that popular, to begin with.

Final Fight: Streetwise is a great game and proper sequel for FF series (excepting for the Resident Evil-like part for GLOW drug) and should be canon by Capcom and be placed between SFIV and SFV :truestory:

Also, Kyle Travers has potencial (potencial is good, feeling good about being potencially good) to be part on any SF game anytime, and the costumes for FF chars (especially Cody) could perfectly be DLCs for his characters (good to know mods exist for PC versions)

Double down with that. Having a huge difference in style from the other Final Fight games, Streetwise was a interesting attempt at bringing a new identity to the series, setting it apart from the Street Fighter aesthetics and standing out more on it's own.

A Streetwise remake or sequel/spiritual-successor, using the RE Engine and resources from modern Capcom, could actually work really well today...!
#545  March 08, 2022, 06:36:34 pm
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
MI tried so hard for their design, hair ornaments , highlights , belts and weird leg wears. every single MI character has that in their design.

kof ex had better character designs that actually fit in kof.

That's kinda the thing, isn't it? OG companies were known for trying so many crazy things in the past, and then they seem to play so overly safe nowadays...

KoF EX had some really cool character designs, and story premise (alternate turn of events after the Orochi saga). I guess it never got a chance to sand out on it's own due to the 2 games in the saga being essentially half-ports of KoF '99 and 2000; and the fact that fighting games on the GBA were never that popular, to begin with.

Yeah, I think if KOF EX was a subseries that started out on the Neo Geo Pocket Color & one that was more unique compared to the NESTS saga (more specifically 99 & 2000), I think it'd be remembered more fondly, and might have gone on for longer. Like maybe have Geese (or some other established KOF/SNK antagonist) find a weakened Kyo & Iori after 97 and steal the Sacred Treasures for himself and setting himself as the antagonist/boss of the first game (as opposed to him trying to use KOF to get to Iori like in the GBA KOF EX1), and giving Kyo & Iori more unique movesets compared to the Orochi/NESTS sagas, kind of like what they did for Iori in XIII, stuff like that. Not necessarily getting rid of K' & the NESTS saga characters, mind you, but just making EX set itself more apart from the other KOF games.
#546  March 08, 2022, 06:58:15 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Terry from KOF 15 special effects suck as hell
#547  March 19, 2022, 12:03:41 am
  • Is a joke
    • USA
    • Genosan94@gmail.com
May or may not be an unpopular opinion, but I think I am starting to hate the internet a little.
#548  March 20, 2022, 01:21:40 am
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA