YesNoOk

Any and all projects by Dope (Read 3606 times)

Started by Dope, November 26, 2020, 03:49:20 pm
Any and all projects by Dope
#1  November 26, 2020, 03:49:20 pm
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
I was thinking of making a comeback in 2021 but I lost a lot of my old stuff over the years. Right now I mostly just have what's on my old website but half the links are down.

I'd appreciate it if anyone has a copy of ANY of my old projects or releases. I don't care what it is. Characters, Screenpacks, fonts, etc. Anything. The only thing I never made was a stage lol. But I wish I had any of my old stuff back.

One in particular I'd like is my old Alexander Anderson wip from Hellsing. It's totally lost and the link I had for the old alpha copy is gone. It'd be awesome if someone still had a copy. Thanks.

Things I have already:
Aizen
Kenpachi (New and Old)
Trunks
B Orchid
Uryuu
Onomatopoeia
Sagat
Scarecrow
Berserk Sagat
Alexander Anderson alpha
Guilty Gear Fonts
KOF XIII Fonts

Things I'm missing:
StormEX Hitsugaya
Old Bankai only StormEX Hitsugaya
And anything else I might've missed or any alphas or betas I might've shared with anyone.
Last Edit: December 13, 2020, 06:53:16 pm by Dope
Re: Any and all projects by Dope
#2  November 27, 2020, 08:58:23 pm
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
#3  November 29, 2020, 08:57:36 pm
  • Embrace Whateverness
  • Presented by ZAIA
    • Brazil
    • thefaelduarte@hotmail.com
#4  December 06, 2020, 06:38:29 pm
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
Thank you Amidweiz, much appreciated

And Fael, yes that is my updated version I was looking for. Date matches up and I see I put a comment in the read me that it's my post release updated version of StormEX's. Thank you.

I'm still missing a few things. But the only major one that I'd really like is my early alpha of Alexander Anderson which is a Rugal edit with knives in his hands. I had that character pretty well planned out and it's one that I'd love to finish one day.
#5  December 06, 2020, 08:00:32 pm
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#6  December 12, 2020, 12:45:53 am
  • Hey four stars, whatever that means
    • Canada
    • amidweiz.neocities.org
I'm still missing a few things. But the only major one that I'd really like is my early alpha of Alexander Anderson which is a Rugal edit with knives in his hands. I had that character pretty well planned out and it's one that I'd love to finish one day.

Here ya go
#7  December 12, 2020, 07:53:40 pm
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
Nope, wrong lifebar. This one is mine. I searched a lot for Dope's Bleach lifebar, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I think that particular creation is really lost.
It's cool. I might still have it somewhere attached to my old school winmugen setup. Which I think I still have. Not a big deal since it's not 1.0 compatible

Here ya go
You are the man! This looks super unfinished but it has a lot of useful groundwork done on it that'd be super tedious to redo otherwise. This is one of the projects I'd love to finish one day. Maybe even see if someone would be willing to resprite Rugal to Anderson for an affordable price.
#8  March 28, 2022, 05:11:15 am
  • Rurouni Fan
  • The dream is nothing yet drive us to the end.
    • www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaWlQGjKyJWoXxMR8nrea7P4R9C0JnA-_
I don't know if it's worth it, but a few months ago I found on Youtube an older version of your screenpack with small portraits you made:
Download.

And, Old Hitsugaya Bankai.
One day someone will rip the Inuyasha stages... Not today nor tomorrow, probably not even in this decade. But you know, someday... :')

Did you play the new
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty