YesNoOk

Dissidia & Crisis core Model Viewer (Read 71566 times)

Started by [S]witch K', May 29, 2009, 05:49:40 am
Share this topic:
Re: Dissidia & Crisis core Model Viewer
#61  June 10, 2009, 09:40:34 pm
  • Kikou Shou
Sweet crono.

Are you going to release sprite sheets?  Also, are you going to do Castlevania?
#62  June 11, 2009, 07:55:06 am
  • Forever seeking..
OKay, haha

Well, i am going to make AC cloud, whos going to make someone else?
#63  June 11, 2009, 06:03:18 pm
Sweet crono.

Are you going to release sprite sheets?  Also, are you going to do Castlevania?
not at the moment cant acces the animation with the program.

Can you show the step you used to produce that? Or How do you get the model in Poser?
All Movement was done in Milkshape :/

I will up load the detail on Friday hopefully.

Milk shape setting right click on the windows plane look for Transparency> set it to depth buffer with alpha reference   check marked . and set the (Set alpha reference ) to 0.9 so you can have cleaner edges.

Quick step up load to milk shape , add texture > export to wavefront .obj > give the file a name.
Now open poser import wavefront .obj a window with setting will pop up only check mark the one that says center to plane or ground. I don’t know can't remember now the seting but whatever, and hit ok Walla your model is loaded.
Now add the light in the create light icon and set them all to white move the light in front of the model

I will add the step with pictures tomorrow to make the animation , real big flaw in Poser does not activate the transparencies correctly. 

OKay, haha

Well, i am going to make AC cloud, whos going to make someone else?
Best of luck with Cloud.
#64  June 11, 2009, 08:21:47 pm
  • PSN: Cloudius12
    • www.twitter.com/Cloudius12
Ok cool. Cant wait for it. Will try the suggestion you have posted.
#65  June 12, 2009, 01:25:11 am
  • I stand alone.
    • UK
    • hyperionx.net
Wow!!

I gotta get off my ass and find my Dissidia rom...

So the texture issue is now resolved?

Also, are the faces editable? To maybe add a smile or to show pain...?

EDIT: I googled poser ... is not cheap...... and I kinda want to avoid .... uh, getting an unlimited "demo" ... :blank:
Don't PM me. =(
(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 01:34:24 am by LadyKiKi
#66  June 12, 2009, 03:36:07 am
In Milkshape, the face are editable there to some extend, which i havent fully gone through, but I was able to get Sephiroth smiling.. And Poser is not cheap o.O that why you use other means...cough...
#67  June 12, 2009, 06:20:15 am
  • Forever seeking..
#68  June 12, 2009, 01:04:19 pm
  • I stand alone.
    • UK
    • hyperionx.net
I see..

Cloudius, it's odd, your model looks very more in-game-ish without lighting applied, compared to the "show" models Kronos made... what happened/what's the difference?

EDIT: Can anyone view the Crisis Core PNGs buried in the raw files? I can't "find" them although the description says they are there. The chapter images can be put to good use for me!  ;D

EDIT AGAIN: I got the Dissidia GMOs. I've noticed that some chars have more than 1 file for them. Does it matter which one I use to make a model so I can attempt at animating it?
Don't PM me. =(
(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 01:53:47 pm by LadyKiKi
#69  June 12, 2009, 05:44:20 pm
Poser set up

1.Select the base models of poser and delete it.

2.go to file>import>Wavefront obj

3.open your obj you exported from Milkshape  with the corrected texture.

4.A window will pop up “Import Options” Check mark  the (place on floor) and leave the rest of the setting as they are.

5.Your Model will appear with dark lighting. Now adjust the light in the “light control” make the pure white by clicking and selecting the color. Adjusts the light intensity by dragging the dial meter. To add more light click on the small star like icon and adjust. Drag the lights similar to this image.

a. The light will appear as reference in the preview pane to hide them click on the light and go to
Properties and uncheck mark visible. Do this for all other lights.

6. Click on the ground plane and go to properties and uncheck mark the visible. Now you should have only the model and the shadow. To remove the shadow go to the icon below the preview pane it’s a sphere with a shadow click on it and it will turn off the shadow.

7. In the right bottom side of the Preview pane are the color properties select the second Icon and make it a very saturated bight color Magenta or Pure red depending on your model.  

8. at the very bottom of the work area you will find the frames counter select the second counter where it says 30 click on it and write 60.

a. Move the yellow arrow completely to the right

b. Click on the model go to the Parameter window look for the “yRotate”  and click on the 0 degree and change it to 360.

c. Now move the yellow arrow left to right to see your model spin.

9. File menu Animation > Make Movie. Set the format to "AVI" Set the Renderer to "Preview" compression option go to Full frame (uncompress). Window size chose preview window look for “render preview” at the bottom, and click on it. Give the file a name and give poser some time to render the movie.

In Adobe cs3

Open the .avi file directly.

Or Import> Video Frames to layer > range to import From Beginning To End > ok. and you should have a nice Transparent background animation.  Go to save to wed & device look for the setting in the right side and select gif, Save and your done.

Cloudius, it's odd, your model looks very more in-game-ish without lighting applied, compared to the "show" models Kronos made... what happened/what's the difference?
The rendering lights are better in Poser. Then that of Milkshapes base light.

I got the Dissidia GMOs. I've noticed that some chars have more than 1 file for them. Does it matter which one I use to make a model so I can attempt at animating it
use all of the version the one with the arms extend to the side are best to animate. also by opening additional gmo's of the same character may have more texture where you can add to your model by copy pasting it the eyes and mouth to the base texture in the right palce, remember to make a copy of it before you edit it.

as I said before the Alpha channels "transparency" do not come out correctly. a flaw in poser.

also there is another way using camtaisia , milkshape and Ps cs3

but I will up load that one on monday it has a few Pros and cons.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 07:03:43 pm by _kronos_
#70  June 12, 2009, 08:54:48 pm
Yep Poser sucks with Transparency :/ Not with AC Cloud but other model i have tried

I was under the impression that you did that Cloud model animation in Poser :(

Guess I have atm is Milkshape, definitely faster than spriting or not depends on some people
Last Edit: February 11, 2010, 04:38:25 am by Cloudius
#71  June 12, 2009, 09:07:13 pm
  • I stand alone.
    • UK
    • hyperionx.net
FUCKKKK I'M NEARLY THERE

If I start ripping/modelling/shit I might just make something to go against SWITCH's AC CLOUD  :sugoi:
Don't PM me. =(
(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
#72  June 12, 2009, 09:35:49 pm
I was under the impression that you did that Cloud model animation in Poser
well it was done in poser. You’re wondering why you AC cloud is spinning around instead of spinning in the center like the Cloud and Cloud of Darkness. Same thing happen to me with Shephiroth.
I think it has to with the axis or the sword I have not figured it out yet to fix this in poser.

But in Milkshape here is a trick
Window>view port window select the first or second option which ever suit you.

Select the entire model then go to the rotate button select it. Go to the top view windowpane and drag the out side of the model.

you have a nice turntable model with alphas and all

now you can use either “ http://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.asp “ or “ http://www.techsmith.com/ ” snagit and record on screen the movement.

Another way create a single bone for the entire mesh and animate the bone by rotating it.

In increment of multiple of 6. From 0 to 360, I think I have not tried this yet but it should work.

I was going to leave this for Monday but what ever I made some extra time here at work.

edit.

If you intend to animate using poser’s bones here something that my help.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8jxSOL_MAM

Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 09:44:14 pm by _kronos_
#73  June 12, 2009, 09:49:27 pm
  • I stand alone.
    • UK
    • hyperionx.net
Actually I was wondering exactly how you did the pose, or did the model come out like that?

I'm not too fussed about the spinny thing, doesn't excite me at all (and I have no use for it), but rather how you got the pose like that to be "Exact" like the game portrays him. So I wondered if you used Poser to get the movement/skeleton exactly like that, but I guess you proved you did not now :blank:
Don't PM me. =(
(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
#74  June 12, 2009, 10:53:00 pm
Actually I was wondering exactly how you did the pose, or did the model come out like that?

I'm not too fussed about the spinny thing, doesn't excite me at all (and I have no use for it), but rather how you got the pose like that to be "Exact" like the game portrays him. So I wondered if you used Poser to get the movement/skeleton exactly like that, but I guess you proved you did not now :blank:

Damn that’s tuff, spinning the character like that is the in thing a couple at least two of them clsn's and bam we have a turning killer Cloud. Well sorry for the turn off, but I never said I posed the character. In the earlier post here you can see the actual in game pose.  Uploaded by cheers05

Then stated buy Cloudius.

Those pose are existing models in the batch of files.
They have no bone structure so you cant animate them.
For example Filename_16837800.gmo is the Squall pose.

What I posted was a method to render quickly the character. Sorry that I could not be more of help am kind of disappointed now --;. O well have a nice one take care :sugoi:.

edit.

Last Edit: June 12, 2009, 11:00:16 pm by _kronos_
#75  June 12, 2009, 11:24:25 pm
  • I stand alone.
    • UK
    • hyperionx.net
No it's fine, thank you for clarifying. I'm quite braindead afterwork (i spend 3-4 hours travelling back and forth each day) so I forgotten they mentioned.

You've been a great help, I've been reading your posts. Will try harder to focus and actually animate them soon... =)
Don't PM me. =(
(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
#76  June 13, 2009, 02:03:27 am
  • Forever seeking..
FUCKKKK I'M NEARLY THERE

If I start ripping/modelling/shit I might just make something to go against SWITCH's AC CLOUD  :sugoi:

And we shall have a battle to the death!!!!

.... Or just a reputation battle,  :sugoi: :sugoi:

Thankyou kronos for helping everyone, ive been too busy with school and family dilemmas to do all the stuff you did, Thankyou  :) :) :)
#77  June 13, 2009, 12:23:41 pm
    • Romania
    • negative-edge.net
A full mugen project will be cool using these sprites  :sugoi:
#78  June 14, 2009, 01:46:03 am
  • Forever seeking..
#79  June 14, 2009, 11:44:55 pm
  • I stand alone.
    • UK
    • hyperionx.net
Ok so I managed to shove Cloud's ULTIMA WEAPON up his ass

This is a LOT of work, it's not easy, but then again I fucked up my attempt. Gonna try after work maybe tommorow..., but I was rapidly getting bored by the difficulty of it, and the thought of animating each animation I have in mind perfectly...
Don't PM me. =(
(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)
#80  June 15, 2009, 09:10:02 am
  • Forever seeking..
Ok so I managed to shove Cloud's ULTIMA WEAPON up his ass

This is a LOT of work, it's not easy, but then again I fucked up my attempt. Gonna try after work maybe tommorow..., but I was rapidly getting bored by the difficulty of it, and the thought of animating each animation I have in mind perfectly...

thats why i said im in for the long haul lol <333