YesNoOk

Hello and also quick question (Read 483 times)

Started by Ninjakinryu, August 23, 2011, 10:00:53 pm
Share this topic:
Hello and also quick question
#1  August 23, 2011, 10:00:53 pm
Alright so I've been working on my own edited mugen I hope to release one day. This will be a collection of a lot of the best made mugen characters with credit to the original creators but edited to either be toned down or brought up to balance the game out. My goal is to make a combo heavy game that really shows off whats great about mugen and that would remain acceptable in a competitive scene. The game is actually coming along quite nicely, I've just run into 1 tiny snag and I cant seem to find an answer or figure it out myself. I just realized yesterday that my Zangief can full grab opponents in block stun, he cannot combo into his grabs but out of an air attack where they are stuck in block he can grab them. So, before I make it so his air attacks have more pushback on blocking grounded opponents I would like to ask, is there a simple solution or something i could add to the hitdef that would fix this? Thank you any who respond I appreciate any help. I'm putting a lot of love and thought into this project.