YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 2540603 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE)
#2421  March 01, 2022, 08:50:26 pm
  • KFC
  • it's finger licking good
    • USA
welcome back, mog.

Mog

#2422  March 02, 2022, 05:08:31 pm
Thanks, it's been a while since I visited. This is a pain using a phone with sketchy cell signal but it brings some fond memories
#2423  March 27, 2022, 05:19:07 pm
  • PIE-OH-QWERTY
    • USA
Hello!

My username is piouqwerty and I am a college student pursuing a degree in Music Composition who also loves video games, especially fighting games! Custom content is something I've always really enjoyed in video games, so naturally I've been a fan of MUGEN for quite some time now. I hope that I can eventually contribute some of my own custom content for MUGEN!
#2424  March 27, 2022, 07:26:14 pm
  • KFC
    • USA
Hello!

My username is piouqwerty and I am a college student pursuing a degree in Music Composition who also loves video games, especially fighting games! Custom content is something I've always really enjoyed in video games, so naturally I've been a fan of MUGEN for quite some time now. I hope that I can eventually contribute some of my own custom content for MUGEN!

Welcome, mah man.
#2425  May 19, 2022, 12:58:16 am
  • No one, someone, anyone
  • That One Idoit
    • Chile
heya

i'm from chile, i like fighting games and rock music
i suck at mugen but i'll try. have a nice day :)
#2426  May 19, 2022, 05:33:26 am
  • KFC
    • USA
#2427  July 12, 2022, 11:33:28 pm
    • Brazil
Hi, good morning, good afternoon or good night. I am infamouslaudino. I'm Brazilian, having 18yrs. I joined this forum, because I wanted to find people who want a Marvel vs Capcom Mugen with my ideas. By the way, I don't know how to make mugen or draw sprites, I just give ideas. But who wants to talk about this Mugen, send a message. I'm always available. Or my email: laudinoinfamous@gmail.com
#2428  August 01, 2022, 11:12:31 pm
    • Italy
I've been introduced on the official Discord, but i haven't bothered making a forum account here to meet with the rest of the community.
I'm a pretty close person who is trying his best to get out from my comfort zone. My English can be bad sometimes when i write big stuff.

I'm picking up Mugen because i've been recently getting into Guilty Gear Strive which is the first franchise i'm seriously getting into, but while i'm waiting for the crossplay to come i'm having a lot of fun playing some of my favourite characters. Would also love getting to learn how to sprite fighting game sprites after i was inspired by Sakuemon (pixel artist who made tons of fighting game style sprites (i recall their style has just reminded me of Melty Blood or Under Night In-Birth) of his favourite characters) from Twitter.
Let's hope that i don't become much of a chatter, cause i already am dreaming of a dream fighter game of my own. :P
#2429  August 14, 2022, 07:18:22 pm
  • Super Gamers
  • Twins who play games.
    • Brazil
    • sites.google.com/view/gemeos-dos-jogos
Hi guys, how are you? We are Gêmeos dos Jogos (which translated into English would be "Twins of The Games"). We really enjoy playing games on all platforms, this being our biggest hobby. We have been playing Mugen since 2012, it was only in 2015 that we started creating characters and stages in 2016 (we only managed to launch characters in 2016). We've currently done a lot of characters and stages, and we still have a few projects in the works that we'll be releasing soon. The first character that we publicized was SMS Sonic (Sega Master System Sonic).
#2430  August 14, 2022, 08:07:13 pm
  • KFC
    • USA
Hi guys, how are you? We are Gêmeos dos Jogos (which translated into English would be "Twins of The Games"). We really enjoy playing games on all platforms, this being our biggest hobby. We have been playing Mugen since 2012, it was only in 2015 that we started creating characters and stages in 2016 (we only managed to launch characters in 2016). We've currently done a lot of characters and stages, and we still have a few projects in the works that we'll be releasing soon. The first character that we publicized was SMS Sonic (Sega Master System Sonic).

Welcome to the MFG, Gêmeos dos Jogos.
#2431  October 05, 2022, 08:19:12 pm
  • That one guy that said he'd make Suave Dude
    • Canada
    • www.andysmugen.webs.com
Hi everyone!  :)

My name is Andy from Niagara Falls, Canada! I started playing MUGEN and making characters under my creator names "AndysMugen" & "AndrewColonico" about 13 years ago. I haven't released a character in a very long time (not like they were any good LOL)... since 2012 actually!

I took a long break to pursue music with my rock band, and idk - just kinda been missing all things MUGEN! Hoping to get back into the swing of things again. Always up for chatting, and always looking for cool "full-games" MUGEN-wise to check out!
My website! (updating soon) :) www.andysmugen.webs.com
#2432  October 05, 2022, 08:22:37 pm
Welcome to the forum, Andysmugen.
I do remember your Cartman char. Pretty decent.
Talk about from the past.
#2433  October 05, 2022, 08:28:32 pm
  • That one guy that said he'd make Suave Dude
    • Canada
    • www.andysmugen.webs.com
Welcome to the forum, Andysmugen.
I do remember your Cartman char. Pretty decent.
Talk about from the past.

Haha - yes! Apparently, my Cartman was one of the first Cartman's ever! Which I thought was cool. He could be a lot better, that's for sure. But - some sweet edits were done up over the years and I was very stoked to see that!
My website! (updating soon) :) www.andysmugen.webs.com
#2434  October 08, 2022, 12:14:37 pm
  • Plays Gacha & JRPG
  • Yatteyaruze!
    • Malaysia
Hi, I'm Alcos from Malaysia. I bet you rarely seen other Malaysian before in this forum. I mostly enjoy JRPG and Gacha Games. I've been knowing MUGEN since I was young and started to make a roster myself since high school. I did post my request topic before posting this introduction.

https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/alcoss-request-196773.0.html
#2435  October 08, 2022, 01:37:25 pm
  • Resent Oneself
  • Long live the night!
    • Indonesia
    • sites.google.com/view/site-resentone/home
#2436  October 08, 2022, 07:53:57 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
#2437  October 08, 2022, 08:55:51 pm
  • "Forgeddaboudit"
  • Squawkabilly
    • Romania
    • wf4123.neocities.org
#2438  October 09, 2022, 06:12:54 am
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines

NSL

#2439  January 11, 2023, 09:16:58 am
    • USA
Heyo, I'm NSL. I recently have rekindled my interest in MUGEN, and wanted to take a step further and create some characters. I'm learning to program and code and how to draw all over again, and with the resources available here and me often visiting throughout the years, I figured why not join?. In gaming, I do love fighters, but I mostly play the NCAA Football series, Fire Pro, FIFA, PES and various rugby union titles.
#2440  January 11, 2023, 02:55:06 pm
  • KFC
    • USA
Heyo, I'm NSL. I recently have rekindled my interest in MUGEN, and wanted to take a step further and create some characters. I'm learning to program and code and how to draw all over again, and with the resources available here and me often visiting throughout the years, I figured why not join?. In gaming, I do love fighters, but I mostly play the NCAA Football series, Fire Pro, FIFA, PES and various rugby union titles.

Welcome to the MFG, pal.