YesNoOk

Suprizle's WipHouse: 2021 Character Updates/Progress! (Read 266199 times)

Started by Suprizle, July 10, 2012, 11:46:50 am
Share this topic:
Suprizle's WipHouse: 2021 Character Updates/Progress!
#1  July 10, 2012, 11:46:50 am
    • Canada
Welcome to
Suprizle's WipHouse!

This is the official WIP thread where you will find up to date progress on all of my latest MUGEN/IKEMEN character projects. Below are my current characters, both released and currently in the works.

Fuuma & Hanzo  *Finished*
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Mai-Ling *Current WIP*

Makoto *Current WIP*

Demitri *On Hold*

Jin Saotome *On Hold*

Got concerns, questions, ideas, or suggestions for my projects...? feel free to ask me here. Now let the games begin! 8)

Aaaaand the Old School post for Nostalgia's sake... :yaoming:
Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 11:18:55 pm by Suprizle
Re: KojiroBADNESS' WIPS: I'm back + New character!
#2  July 10, 2012, 12:06:45 pm
    • Canada
So I'm doing Makoto full time at the moment. And if you had noticed, I converted her sprites from SF3 to CVS.

So far, I only have her basic standing attacks coded and most of the system mechanics. My only gripe is I'll need to find or make a running animation for her. But for the most part, I got her palette sheet all done up (as much as it was a pain in the ass to go back and correct small time consuming mistakes) and here's her sheet if you guys wanna mess around with some palettes. :P

Original

Kung Fu's Mr.X

All I got so far. Hopefully, I'll find the time to make some videos pretty soon.
Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 12:17:56 am by KojiroBADNESS
#3  July 10, 2012, 12:10:16 pm
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
I forgot all about your Hanzo.  It seemed like he was this close to be released, and then he disappeared. 

So looking forward to Makoto.
#4  July 10, 2012, 12:11:07 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
All of this looks pretty fantastic. Nice selection of characters as well. Looking forward to your progress!!  :sugoi:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#5  July 10, 2012, 12:17:29 pm
    • Canada
^ Thanks bro! :sugoi:

I forgot all about your Hanzo.  It seemed like he was this close to be released, and then he disappeared. 

So looking forward to Makoto.

Yeah he was fairly close. But then CSX went down for a while, I started school full time and straight up lost motivation after some time. But after deciding to convert to 1.0, I was motivated again and I'm glad to be back.
Before I release anything though, I'm looking into constructing my site domain soon as well. I just gotta learn how to code HTML XD.
#6  July 10, 2012, 12:52:01 pm
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it
I was waiting for you to come back: I loved your Fuuma, and I like a lot your wip!!

#7  July 10, 2012, 01:11:43 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Kojiro, that's great work!

I guess I'm going to have to cover Makoto for ya homie!!!
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#8  July 10, 2012, 04:44:19 pm
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
Mai-Ling here? Hella hype.
#9  July 10, 2012, 09:15:48 pm
  • Was it something I said?
Holy cow, those are some awesome projects going on there.
Welcome back, Kojiro!  :sugoi:
#10  July 10, 2012, 09:47:03 pm
  • Young Coder
    • USA
mugen or nothin

#11  July 10, 2012, 09:48:30 pm
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
#12  July 10, 2012, 11:46:55 pm
    • Canada
#13  July 11, 2012, 12:01:25 am
    • Japan
So I'm doing Makoto full time at the moment. And if you had noticed, I converted her sprites from SF3 to CVS.

Marry me,

but seriously, I was attempting once to start cvs Makoto myself, I didnt had the skill so I canceled it(not even 2% done).

DW

#14  July 11, 2012, 12:54:08 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Man, I remember back when I first saw that vid of Hanzo vs Strider. That intro still to this day blows me away. I used to have your Fuuma, but my old com crashed and I lost a LOT of stuff. I hadn't gotten around to getting everything back that I lost, can't remember everything really lol. Though I was going to make a special intro initially with my Mai vs your Fuuma, because I remember him having that flirting intro against a good amount of attractive legal female chars. I like that whole ninja collaboration you and Syn have going on with your chars. That intergration is awe inspiring.

Are you updating/creating all your chars to be 1.0 exclusive? I hope not. Either way, it's great to see awesome creators return to the MUGEN scene. Much love with the CVS Makoto man. MUCH love. Looking forward to your works sir.
#15  July 11, 2012, 03:00:26 am
    • Canada
Man, I remember back when I first saw that vid of Hanzo vs Strider. That intro still to this day blows me away. I used to have your Fuuma, but my old com crashed and I lost a LOT of stuff. I hadn't gotten around to getting everything back that I lost, can't remember everything really lol. Though I was going to make a special intro initially with my Mai vs your Fuuma, because I remember him having that flirting intro against a good amount of attractive legal female chars. I like that whole ninja collaboration you and Syn have going on with your chars. That intergration is awe inspiring.

Haha thanks. And yeah, I wouldn't worry about that Fuuma too much. The update seriously puts it to shame. As for your intro with Mai, what did you have in mind? If you want to start that back up again, I'll be more than happy include it. I have a thing for special intros LOL.

Are you updating/creating all your chars to be 1.0 exclusive? I hope not. Either way, it's great to see awesome creators return to the MUGEN scene. Much love with the CVS Makoto man. MUCH love. Looking forward to your works sir.

Lawd no. I already know our community is split between the two engines, so I'll always be sure to make a version for both WinMugen and 1.0. I'm really not into that "exclusive" thing. I know how much it sucks to really want to have a certain character but you can't use it because it's 1.0 only or something. So not to worry, everyone will get what they want. And thanks again brother! :sugoi:

In other news, zero de armentis sent me a CVS Makoto screenshot reference, which had some good detail (especially for the Gi), so I went ahead and messed around with the palette and it looks a lot better IMO.

#16  July 11, 2012, 03:33:28 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Makoto palette based on Makoto  ;D

#17  July 11, 2012, 03:37:18 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
^ The skin could use some work (more contrast)
Chilling

DW

#18  July 11, 2012, 04:31:16 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Haha thanks. And yeah, I wouldn't worry about that Fuuma too much. The update seriously puts it to shame. As for your intro with Mai, what did you have in mind? If you want to start that back up again, I'll be more than happy include it. I have a thing for special intros LOL.

I like special intros as well. I love that collaboration in MUGEN with creators. Adds more flavor and spice to it all. Especially customs ones like Hanzo vs. Strider. The intro I made vs PotS' Geese I implemented with my Mai was overall homage and respect to him for helping/inspiring so many in the MUGEN community. I don't really know what I had in mind lol. More so something like her intro vs Joe, but without the tornado/dress fanservice and all.  :P Like just her being faced away from him as he flirts and all, then she turns around and shuts him down, then Fuuma is like "WHUT?!". Just a funny little custom intro.

Lawd no. I already know our community is split between the two engines, so I'll always be sure to make a version for both WinMugen and 1.0. I'm really not into that "exclusive" thing. I know how much it sucks to really want to have a certain character but you can't use it because it's 1.0 only or something. So not to worry, everyone will get what they want. And thanks again brother! :sugoi:

Beautiful. No, thank YOU sir. You really have no idea how happy I am to hear that.  :)
#19  July 11, 2012, 04:38:32 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
oh wow this is very cool: hyped with each of your projects!! good luck

and CVS Makoto, that's just beautiful.
#20  July 11, 2012, 05:30:34 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.