YesNoOk

Yumi v1.015 (Read 85403 times)

Started by OHMSBY, January 26, 2020, 11:51:33 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Yumi v1.011
#41  February 05, 2020, 07:35:34 am
    • Argentina
ohh! nice work!
Heart Aino bbtag style OHMSBY in the future? maybe?
#42  February 05, 2020, 10:53:11 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Don't be rude and ask for stuff to be made. Besides Ohmsby already has his WIP choices made.
#43  February 05, 2020, 04:29:34 pm
Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 10:13:42 pm by ComboAssassin20
#44  February 05, 2020, 07:11:43 pm
    • Argentina
Sorry, I didn't want to sound rude. ¡Adachi is a great character! Good luck in your next job!
#45  February 07, 2020, 01:56:26 am
  • Ikemen GO / Mugen 1.1 characters in development.
    • Philippines
    • www.dailymotion.com/SeraphsAres2013
Did a quick play test and have some critique.

Code:
ground.hittime  = 30
guard.hittime  = 50
Yumi's dive attack (state 220) has a long block stun. Guard hit time and ground hit time should be the same. Are you referencing the source game for hit times or is this intentional?
Re: Yumi v1.012
#46  February 07, 2020, 04:02:55 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
While I don't go for 100% accuracy, I do try to avoid straying too far from the source, So I have been referencing BBTag's data. As a matter of fact, I actually made the frame disadvantage on her Dive higher here (-8 vs -4 in the source). The guard.hittime being higher that the ground.hittime actually was an oversight though, thank you for pointing that out.

Another quick update to address the guard.hittime on the dive. Go ahead and redownload her.

- Guard.hittime and Ground.hittime for 5C/jC now match
#47  February 16, 2020, 07:08:29 pm
    • USA
While I don't go for 100% accuracy, I do try to avoid straying too far from the source, So I have been referencing BBTag's data. As a matter of fact, I actually made the frame disadvantage on her Dive higher here (-8 vs -4 in the source). The guard.hittime being higher that the ground.hittime actually was an oversight though, thank you for pointing that out.

Another quick update to address the guard.hittime on the dive. Go ahead and redownload her.

- Guard.hittime and Ground.hittime for 5C/jC now match

I actually found another bug, but the problem is I don't have it on video. And I've been trying to get it to happen again, but unfortunately it only happened once. I've spent time trying to get it to happen again so I can capture it on video/screenshot but it didn't happen.
Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 07:18:33 pm by Capricorn Kid
#48  February 16, 2020, 08:04:30 pm
    • USA
Okay.

Can you at least describe what the bug is?
#49  February 16, 2020, 08:19:04 pm
    • USA
Okay.

Can you at least describe what the bug is?

Well, I watched a match with Yumi vs The Rox Howard Clones (By Most_Mysterious), and when she went against them 2 Yumis appeared in the middle of the match. I believe this happened when she used an aerial attack and at the same time one of the RH clones used their proton cannon or something like that. There were so many RH clones on the screen I couldn't make out exactly what caused the bug, but i'm 90% sure that was the case. I also tested this out with your other characters and it hasn't happened with them. But if that bug happened with the RH Clones, it could probably happen with another character.
Last Edit: February 16, 2020, 11:20:28 pm by Capricorn Kid
#50  February 16, 2020, 08:39:03 pm
    • USA
I think I know what you're talking about. There was a bug where her projectile would turn into a clone if it made contact with certain other projectiles (Which seems to be the beam from proton canon in this case), this also happened with the aerial version of the projectile.

This bug has already been fixed, you'll just have to redownload her.
#51  February 17, 2020, 01:19:19 am
    • USA
I think I know what you're talking about. There was a bug where her projectile would turn into a clone if it made contact with certain other projectiles (Which seems to be the beam from proton canon in this case), this also happened with the aerial version of the projectile.

This bug has already been fixed, you'll just have to redownload her.

But, I already have the latest update and it happened recently (2 days ago), that's what i'm trying to tell you. I'm going to try to get it to happen again so I can show you.
#52  February 17, 2020, 02:21:47 am
    • USA
I'm not really sure what else it could be. As far as I'm aware, helpers being put into states that they were not supposed to be put into is the only way the clone bug can occur. I also downloaded the Rox Howard Clones and tried every scenario that fits your description, and I've turned up with nothing. So I guess if you actually do run into this problem again, please let me know.
#53  February 17, 2020, 04:17:50 am
    • USA
I'm not really sure what else it could be. As far as I'm aware, helpers being put into states that they were not supposed to be put into is the only way the clone bug can occur. I also downloaded the Rox Howard Clones and tried every scenario that fits your description, and I've turned up with nothing. So I guess if you actually do run into this problem again, please let me know.

I got the bug again, this time with screenshots.

https://imgur.com/IFIVwwj

https://imgur.com/bptZA7d

Sorry, I don't know how to properly upload screenshots here.
#54  February 17, 2020, 06:05:39 am
    • USA
Judging by the screen shots, this seems to be a bug that only happens in simul mode, which must be why I couldn't get anything to happen on my end since I've been using single mode. All my characters have been coded with only single and turns mode in mind. If this is just simul mode thing, then there's nothing I can do as trying to fix it will end up breaking her for the other modes.
#55  February 17, 2020, 06:45:13 am
    • USA
Oh ok
Judging by the screen shots, this seems to be a bug that only happens in simul mode, which must be why I couldn't get anything to happen on my end since I've been using single mode. All my characters have been coded with only single and turns mode in mind. If this is just simul mode thing, then there's nothing I can do as trying to fix it will end up breaking her for the other modes.

Oh ok then.
#56  March 02, 2020, 04:04:08 pm
    • USA
Ok I found a bug, this time it was in 1v1.

#57  March 02, 2020, 07:37:23 pm
    • USA
maybe try to provide feedback about the bug, instead of "o, hey! I found a bug!"... a picture helps only so much...
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#58  March 02, 2020, 08:03:19 pm
    • USA
Ok, I was doing a match with Yumi and everything was fine but for some reason this bug happened during her Astral Finish. This the first time I've seen this bug, obviously, otherwise I would have reported it sooner.
#59  March 02, 2020, 10:44:46 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
What he meant was describing what was happening before the bug triggered. What's the other character, what were they doing, etc
#60  March 02, 2020, 11:07:20 pm
    • USA
What he meant was describing what was happening before the bug triggered. What's the other character, what were they doing, etc

Oh, I was doing a 1v1 match. I was playing as Yumi and the other character was Super Mario. (by ShinRyoga/NeOaNkH) As I said everything went great, but when Yumi became the Ice Queen this happened, But only during the first half, the rest of the Astral was normal.