YesNoOk

My personal Street Fighter compilation. (Read 17575 times)

Started by Ryu From Streets™, January 29, 2022, 12:20:01 am
Share this topic:
My personal Street Fighter compilation.
#1  January 29, 2022, 12:20:01 am
  • The answer lies. In the heart of battle.
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
So! Yes it's my 'personal' compilation but I obviously am going to share it with y'all once it's done. It'll look amazing, trust me on that one guys.

It's basically a Street Fighter game with my crazy style. I literally can't wait to show y'all the presentation of the came when it'll come to the screenpack/lifebars etc, y'all will lose your mind! But! For now, I--am working on the roster? So far I have :

Ryu/Evil Ryu
Ken/Violent Ken
Sakura
Chun-Li
Cammy
Maki
Cody
Hugo
Dudley
Makoto
Sean
Alex
Urien
M.Bison
Gill
Balrog
Gouken
Sagat
Adon
Zangief

And that's it for the confirmed characters, not all of them are done, but they're the one who made it, The roster will be consisting of 40 characters. and I legit have no ideas! Soo! I'll gladly accept your requests. :)
Maybe one guest too, preferably a Capcom character but eh, I'll accept anything as long as I vibe with it as well.  :furious3:

Last Edit: February 01, 2022, 03:27:56 am by Ryu From Streets™
Re: My personal Street Fighter compilation.
#2  January 29, 2022, 12:46:35 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Nice!!
Mine would go for
-R. Mika
-And why not Fei Long...
#3  January 29, 2022, 12:54:15 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
In terms of requests, I'd be curious to see how Dan's represented in the craziness that's this system.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#4  January 29, 2022, 01:33:41 am
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
#5  January 29, 2022, 01:49:47 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
I support Dan, for obvious reasons.

Outside of him, I'd be very interested in seeing how you could handle someone like, say...
- Oro
- Eagle
- Juri, maybe?

As for a guest character... the easy take would be someone from Final Fight or Rival Schools.

So, I'm going to throw that to the wind and suggest either Wesker from Resident Evil, or a character from Red Earth lol
#6  January 29, 2022, 05:08:16 am
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
I support Dan, for obvious reasons.

Outside of him, I'd be very interested in seeing how you could handle someone like, say...
- Oro
- Eagle
- Juri, maybe?

As for a guest character... the easy take would be someone from Final Fight or Rival Schools.

So, I'm going to throw that to the wind and suggest either Wesker from Resident Evil, or a character from Red Earth lol

Juri, as much as I like that character. I ain't really a fan of her sprites--

Oro, that's going to be a challenge, not sure if I want to make a lot of effort for that game LMAO.
Eagle? Fuck yeah.
#7  January 29, 2022, 07:07:13 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
This looks promising, did see some coins pop out from your other Fulham coding.lol So have you released, your other full game. Just curious man, I have been waiting like forever.lol Good luck on this one!
#8  January 29, 2022, 10:42:30 am
  • A.K.A. NED
Nice!!
Mine would go for
-R. Mika
-And why not Fei Long...

Grapplers are mad fun! And Fei Long does sound nice!

I would like to see fast characters and Fei Long would be perfect...
And, Yes, and I particularly like dynamic/fast grapplers. It can be good with your gameplay system!
BTW : I still hope Shermie will make it to your Neo Geo Capcom Cross over... (not Orochi Shermie...)

Small feedback from your videos.
The woosh sounds of attacks are quite violent, "noisy."
It almost cover the hitsounds and voices. Perhaps reducing it to 75/80% would fix the problem.
#9  January 29, 2022, 11:48:02 am
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
  • Do you want to listen to the waves?
    • USA
I really don't play alot of street fighter but...

I'm thinking Remy or Necro could be fun choices

for a guest though, Megaman! He did had a street fighter crossover game back then, but since it started as a fan made game, Im not sure if wanna make that count. :P
He who is brave is free! - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
#10  January 29, 2022, 12:41:31 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
This compilation looks solid and it's pretty cool what you have been doing.
#11  January 29, 2022, 03:32:55 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
If it were better coded, I would suggest Chuchoryu's Juri for your compilation, if was coded by any other guy, of course (not sure if there's one out there)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#12  January 29, 2022, 07:10:22 pm
  • NINJA COP SAIZOU
    • Mexico
I would suggest Blanka from SFZ3, mad fun to see in this crazy style.
#13  January 29, 2022, 08:52:28 pm
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
This looks promising, did see some coins pop out from your other Fulham coding.lol So have you released, your other full game. Just curious man, I have been waiting like forever.lol Good luck on this one!

That was an accident! I removed that, haha!

Thank you, my other games are almost done!

Nice!!
Mine would go for
-R. Mika
-And why not Fei Long...

Grapplers are mad fun! And Fei Long does sound nice!

I would like to see fast characters and Fei Long would be perfect...
And, Yes, and I particularly like dynamic/fast grapplers. It can be good with your gameplay system!
BTW : I still hope Shermie will make it to your Neo Geo Capcom Cross over... (not Orochi Shermie...)

Small feedback from your videos.
The woosh sounds of attacks are quite violent, "noisy."
It almost cover the hitsounds and voices. Perhaps reducing it to 75/80% would fix the problem.

I'll take a look! AND YES! I'd love to work on Fei!

I really don't play alot of street fighter but...

I'm thinking Remy or Necro could be fun choices

for a guest though, Megaman! He did had a street fighter crossover game back then, but since it started as a fan made game, Im not sure if wanna make that count. :P

Megaman x Street Fighter! I've heard about that one! That's a great idea!

This compilation looks solid and it's pretty cool what you have been doing.

Noted! I ain't sleeping on him!
I love JURI! But ahhh! It'll be complicated!

I would suggest Blanka from SFZ3, mad fun to see in this crazy style.

Thank you!! I like your idea for a Tekken char! Akuma is in Tekken after all! And he's apparently canon in that lore!

If it were better coded, I would suggest Chuchoryu's Juri for your compilation, if was coded by any other guy, of course (not sure if there's one out there)

#14  January 30, 2022, 12:01:10 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
I like the idea of Megaman in this game.
MORRIGAN can be good too.

And Ingrid, you have plans to put her in the rooster?

PS: I'm still waiting for my Akito in your Capcom x Neo Geo style that you would do, but it could be in this build's style too!
#15  January 30, 2022, 11:47:17 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
PS: I'm still waiting for my Akito in your Capcom x Neo Geo style that you would do, but it could be in this build's style too!

Please stop that. He already said he isn't interested.
#16  January 30, 2022, 12:48:45 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

Please, let's center in the Street Fighter game and not Akito vs the World.

I'd say Juri, but her current sprites are flimsy. I've gone through the entire sprite sheet and while it has some god things(mostly what I did to her LONG LONG AGO), some kicks Chucho did lacks definition, shading, colours...it's a mess. I appreciate the effort the guy put on it, but... :(. However, her Menat is overall great! It has some inconsistences, that's true, but the work is kinda well done. Is a character that shows that, if he spends a bit more of time  could do something cool.

From Street Fighter: Necro would be crazy, since is like combining Dhalsim and Blanka; C.Viper would be nice too, but it's a spite sheet I regret, since it's sometimes inconsistent(I did some frames bigger than others or a lot of Ctrl+C--Ctrl+C heads/hands. Guy would be crazy too!

And I stop. Every character has something unique to add to the game, so i better stop, hahahahaha.

About Guest character from Capcom, you've got a lot to choose. Li_Kun did a top notch Morrigan years ago that could combine pretty weel with the game you have in mind. Megaman would be cool too, but his moveset is a bit limited.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#17  January 30, 2022, 01:10:41 pm
  • A.K.A. NED

Your OC character is fun.
But I would really prefer avoid seeing random OC in a crossover of 2 precise universes.
It would definitely get me out of it...

Back to topics itself.
I think Ryu have some choice to make for his charcters.
Possibly NOT characters that require massive code work. I think this is not the thread to ask him making character from scratch.

Also, I wish this Street Fighter game don't become a mish mash of All Capcom games like Megaman + Demitri + Jill + Dante + Captain Commando...

I think it would not hurt to have 1 guest among Street fighter ONLY characters.
But Ryu will decide.
#18  January 30, 2022, 02:37:47 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Sorry guys, don't get me wrong, but if I'm suggesting this it's because he confirmed he would do it, any questions just go to the Capcom vs. topic. Neo Geo to to look at.

And I only spoke as a PERSONAL opinion, after all, he left it open for suggestions, or not?

I particularly love his style, and I would like to see my character YES in something he does, even if it's private material, because that's how he would do it. This is not "Akito vs The World", so please, before irony, find out what you're talking about. I've been here for a long time to know that this kind of attitude is a bad thing, I don't like it myself, so if I said it it's because there's a reason.

Your OC character is fun.
But I would really prefer avoid seeing random OC in a crossover of 2 precise universes.
It would definitely get me out of it...

THIS is a perfect example of a response you should give someone, thanks for this Momotaro!

And I understand buddy, I agree with you and I don't think it would be a good idea either.

Is it difficult to act like this, responding politely, Mr. Fello?

Anyway, I totally lost interest, you guys can continue the discussion.
Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 02:56:56 pm by Akito
#19  January 30, 2022, 04:28:04 pm
    • France
    • nakutou@live.fr
Please, let's center in the Street Fighter game and not Akito vs the World.

I'd say Juri, but her current sprites are flimsy. I've gone through the entire sprite sheet and while it has some god things(mostly what I did to her LONG LONG AGO), some kicks Chucho did lacks definition, shading, colours...it's a mess. I appreciate the effort the guy put on it, but... :(. However, her Menat is overall great! It has some inconsistences, that's true, but the work is kinda well done. Is a character that shows that, if he spends a bit more of time  could do something cool.

From Street Fighter: Necro would be crazy, since is like combining Dhalsim and Blanka; C.Viper would be nice too, but it's a spite sheet I regret, since it's sometimes inconsistent(I did some frames bigger than others or a lot of Ctrl+C--Ctrl+C heads/hands. Guy would be crazy too!

And I stop. Every character has something unique to add to the game, so i better stop, hahahahaha.

About Guest character from Capcom, you've got a lot to choose. Li_Kun did a top notch Morrigan years ago that could combine pretty weel with the game you have in mind. Megaman would be cool too, but his moveset is a bit limited.

Viper was insane in UMVC3 I can see that happening! I legit forgot how her sprites looked!

Necro would be so WEIRD, in a good way of course!

And Guy god DAMN. I'M IN!
#20  January 31, 2022, 12:02:19 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!

Is it difficult to act like this, responding politely, Mr. Fello?

Agito the only OC that would be in every game is KFM for obvious reasons. You're offering your OC in every damm game that pops up. Is him a fun character? Yes. Is fun to have him everywhere? no.

Viper was insane in UMVC3 I can see that happening! I legit forgot how her sprites looked!
Here. As you can see is one of the more inconsistent sheets I ever did:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKgOmQdCTew

And Guy god DAMN. I'M IN!

YES!
I swear there was something cool here!!