I Am The Hero (PC) (Read 422 times)

Started by jo19sh92, November 28, 2019, 09:01:56 PM
Share this topic:
I Am The Hero (PC)
#1  November 28, 2019, 09:01:56 PM
  • The Assets Ripper (MFFA)
  • Discord @ J9_2R#5048
    • USA
I Am The Hero is honestly one of the more beautiful pixel-art based beat 'em up games I've seen in a good while on Steam. Of course, the game itself is also quite enjoyable, as there is a nice collection of backgrounds, stages, artwork, sprites, and just so much stuff to look at. Its kind of eyecandy in a way, at least in terms of well... this character:

Obviously, you are going to want to upscale the sprites to probably be compatible with MUGEN (at least that way people can actually see them), but overall though, these sprites have a lot of potential and would certainly make a nice addition to the MUGEN community.

Download Everything Here ----> https://www.mediafire.com/file/0h6c3lre5lups28/I_Am_The_Hero.zip/file
People have always asked me "why do you listen to so much old school Linkin Park?"

And my answer always is "because that was and still is the music that best represents me on the inside"

We all miss you very much Chester Bennington, you're one of the only people in this world that understands the majority of us.