YesNoOk

SCIENCE KOMBAT (Unity3D WebGL) (Read 383 times)

Started by jo19sh92, December 27, 2019, 03:20:55 PM
Share this topic:
SCIENCE KOMBAT (Unity3D WebGL)
New #1  December 27, 2019, 03:20:55 PM
  • The Assets Ripper (MFFA)
  • Discord @ J9_2R#5048
    • USA

Artist: https://diegosanches.com/science-kombat
Original Game: https://jujuqui.com/science-kombat/

SCIENCE KOMBAT... I mean, honestly what is there to say about this game that hasn't already been said. This is one of those fighting games where, had it been made as a downloadable steam game, other kind of PC game, or even on console, I'm sure most people would buy it (I know I would). This is one of those games where, sadly, the only way to play it is in your browser, connected to the internet... which absolutely and utterly infuriates me. HOWEVER, that with that aside, this is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful pixel-art based fighting games I've seen. Not only that, it brings to light a lot of remarkable people, and not just any remarkable people, but people who contributed to SCIENCE! People such as Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, and even GOD himself (not sure why they included that, but hey, he's a boss character, so that's gnarly).

But in all honesty, this is one of those games that I would play on a constant basis, if I was actually able to do so. So, in the interest of helping the people (and more importantly, helping myself), I spent hours upon hours trying to find a downloader to actually collect the data from the game's website, since apparently normal downloaders don't work, viewing the "page source" is basically useless, and viewing the "streaming data" tools tab thing (the thing that records active activities in order to get links or resources that cannot be found on the pages themselves) I have finally managed to collect EVERYTHING from this game. This includes all the sprites, all sounds, all music, and all the other assets available.

Which means, someone special like OHMSBY, Mr. Giang, gui0007, or others with outstanding abilities in character creation, could possibly (if they would want to) re-create this game as a MUGEN game or at the very least, make all of these characters playable in MUGEN. Either way, I'm sure a lot of people will greatly appreciate this, and I do hope that this doesn't go to waste. Most of these characters seem to be easy to spriteswap with other characters from games like King of Fighters or Street Fighter (as Marie Curie seems to have a Hadouken).

Anyways, enjoy the download! Don't forget to check out the links above to see where everything came from. Mad respect to the people that made this game exist, it is pretty damn amazing!

Download Assets Here
https://www.mediafire.com/file/8v4k773cyw1urso/Science_Kombat_%28Unity3D_WebGL%29.zip/file
People have always asked me "why do you listen to so much old school Linkin Park?"

And my answer always is "because that was and still is the music that best represents me on the inside"

We all miss you very much Chester Bennington, you're one of the only people in this world that understands the majority of us.
Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 03:26:45 PM by jo19sh92