Fate/Grand Order (Read 2128273 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#41  August 13, 2015, 09:59:54 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Eh,seems we won't be seeing those new servants for like a month now,as many people speculated we will get 'em when the "guaranteed one 4*" event ends,but that got pushed till next month..so,fuck.
Also Rome being 200 times easier than france is kinda pissing me off as I'm doing nothing but fighting grunts with barely 2000 hp on 'em so far
edit: also something to cry at

This dude spent a shitload of money on quartz and barely got any good servants
Last Edit: August 13, 2015, 10:04:11 pm by Erroratu
#42  August 15, 2015, 10:54:07 pm
Damn, the Master EXP day is incredibly efficient. My best Servant is Caster Cu at level 22, and yet it's enough to do the 20AP mission over and again. That mission has nothing but Assassin ghosts below level 25, so with two Casters and a tank (SD's Leonidas for example), I started gaining one whole Master level per round - which completely refills my AP on its own, even though my other Caster is a crappy lv 11 Mephisto. Now it takes two rounds to gain one level and I've gained over 12 levels already. It's a lot easier than the EXP missions, because you have to wait for your AP to refill to gain a significant amount of EXP.
Hopefully this run allows me to get more EXP, which, next week, lets me go for the 40AP mission. Not to mention finally finish France (lack of AP + low levels make it take a lot of time).

... The balance in this thing is terrible. The leveling barrier is all over the place. It might help if they switched the Master EXP day with the all class EXP day :P
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 11:15:06 pm by DKDC
#43  August 16, 2015, 12:48:22 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I feel like this game is taunting me because the entire 40 AP Master EXP quest is nothing but Casters.RIP Jing Ke.
30000 master xp is pretty fucking great tho

Also Caster Cu literally does nothing but complain about you not summoning him as a lancer,he must really like that Gae Bolg.

Also have 80 Quartz right now and I don't want to roll until the new servants come in but its extremely tempting.Really want a Tesla and Jack the Ripper
#44  August 16, 2015, 01:13:36 am
Also Caster Cu literally does nothing but complain about you not summoning him as a lancer,he must really like that Gae Bolg.
You bet he does, I would too if Gae Bolg could one shot bosses left and right from what I've heard.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#45  August 16, 2015, 01:48:23 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
did you say GAY BULGES ?
#46  August 16, 2015, 02:12:07 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
You're welcome, his skill AND NP make him a nice tank haha (I just got a better Craft Essence too so I just equipped him with it), I'll leave him as my point unit, at least until I get a nice 5* unit (I'm sitting on 174 saint quartz right now, I'm waiting for the new batch of servants to use it because I want a bunch of the servants from the leaked list)

I finally cleared France so I've been doing the 40AP Master daily (With one run I went from LV26 to 28, plus there's nice ascension material drops ), and other than the Rider shadow servant (A Rider), it IS full of Casters so bring Riders if you have them (Or Berserkers if you feel lucky). The final enemy is a LV40 Demon (Caster), just so you can plan your party accordingly.

I don't know if I'm fond of the way the game handles EXP, feeding cards to one unit instead of just receiving EXP from fights... I can see its ups and downs but it just feels plain weird to me.

Edit:
Actually, the 40AP Master EXP daily also has a LV30 Shadow Servant (Assassin and Archer), I'm fighting both Shadow servants and a Lamia right now.
Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 02:51:14 am by S.D.
#47  August 16, 2015, 03:27:28 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina

Jesus christ,we went from 2000hp grunts to somewhat easy bosses to fucking this
He still wasn't as hard as Gilgamesh was but jesus,Flauros was still pretty tough

Also I am way too bored of the 40 AP daily so I might as well settle for level 41 master.And I did the quest a shitload of times and haven't seen a single Snake Eye get dropped,these item drop rates are pretty crazy
I need to farm bones though
#48  August 16, 2015, 04:05:48 pm
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I'm farming the 40AP Master EXP until it's over, all that max AP will be worth it to farm the other dailies.
Also, I think I'm changing my tank to St. George, he's been awesome for the daily (Since most enemies are casters and he has some nice tanking ability)
#49  August 16, 2015, 09:45:55 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain

Ugh, that wasted AP. If only you had gained one level.

Currently I'm trying to make it work with Bluestacks but I'm having a bit of problem. Hopefully the tutorial I found will help me make it work. And hopefully I get Dragonslayer Kojirou for France when I roll.

---

So I just started. Free roll gave me Chevalier d'Eon. Friendship roll gave me Mata Hari. 4 Quartz roll gave me Darius III. I am honestly surprised at the party I got. I need a better Assassin but for now Mata Hari will do.
Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 10:57:09 pm by Nanashi_1337
#50  August 17, 2015, 02:56:33 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Holy shit you did really well.
I had nothing but Jing Ke and Shielder until I finished Fuyuki and you got Trap Saber right away.
Also if you're in need of a good Assassin,my Jing Ke is nicely leveled up,almost at the 2nd ascension,add me yo 897951712
#51  August 17, 2015, 04:18:19 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Ugh, that wasted AP. If only you had gained one level.
That's a non-issue, Sundays are exclusively for leveling master EXP, getting the maximum level ASAP is a huge investment for everything else that comes after. Now I don't have to do two or three stages and wait hours for AP, I can do twice or thrice as much.
#52  August 17, 2015, 04:36:14 am
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
They really need to lower the time it takes to recharge AP tho,playing for 2 minutes then having to wait 4 hours is really annoying.
Also those 1* XP cards we get don't really feel like gifts at all,rather a slap in the face.I dunno why
Edit:They're fixing up Servers in like 2 or so hours and its gonna last 3 hours
Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 05:17:47 am by Erroratu
#53  August 17, 2015, 05:26:00 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Seriously, you know a mobage has ridiculous cooldown when you don't have full AP/Stamina after proper sleep, my bar isn't halfway full, what the hell.
#54  August 17, 2015, 10:48:43 am
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
1 AP each 10 minutes is ridiculous, even by Mobage standarts. I hope they lower it a bit. I also hope they split Craft Essence and Servant rolls, fuck the Black Keys.

Edit: Oh, and I'm adding you right now Erroratsu. My party leader is d'Eon btw. Oh, and my name is Oz.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Honestly my policy about Mobages is to put zero effort in getting cards, aka what I get is what I'll be stuck with (will still do Friendship rolls and Quartz rolls gotten in the game though). I wasn't expecting to be lucky to get these Servants. Darius is one of the good Berserker Servants for what I've read (Heracles being the best), and Chevalier d'Eon has good stats and skills too.

Also, Mata Hari is at lvl. 2 bond already. Seriously, it raises so fast that it surpassed d'Eon even though I got him/her first. Darius raises extremely slow though. I guess they have different bond rates.
Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 11:05:22 am by Nanashi_1337
#55  August 17, 2015, 11:17:56 am
D'Eon is historically a he trap (but he acted like a she trap for a while), and in this game, it's a she trap (confirmed by Marie Antoinette who did know him in real life).
It looks like Heracles is top, Lu Bu is second, then Darius and Vlad are close enough together. From the other end, it's Asterion, Caligula, Kiyohime.
Servants with more stars raise their level more slowly. 5 stars are a bitch to raise, 1 stars raise easily, but their level cap is lower (they ascend much sooner too).
There's no way they split CE from Servants in rolls, it's what makes people use money. But fuck the EXP cards in rolls, though, especially 1 star EXP cards, seriously. I wonder if there will be more types of CE when new Servant batches come in, or if the chance to get Servants will increase...
Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 11:23:25 am by DKDC
#56  August 17, 2015, 12:56:27 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
This game keeps crashing on me each time I do a Friendship roll. And I lose all points wasted when that happens :(

Edit: Finished Fuyuki, got Caster Cu. Also I have done two single Quartz rolls and I've been granted Mephistopheles and Ushiwakamaru. What's the chance that all your Quartz rolls are Servants?
Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 01:59:26 pm by Nanashi_1337
#57  August 17, 2015, 06:38:25 pm
Low, but it can happen twice in a row sometimes. Don't count on it though, the random factor is harsh.
#58  August 17, 2015, 09:09:59 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Well guys, guess what Servant I just got in some weird free friendship roll I just got:

Just when I started to find dragons. My god, is this game doing it on purpose LOL?
#59  August 17, 2015, 09:21:33 pm
#60  August 18, 2015, 12:23:59 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
Servants with more stars raise their level more slowly. 5 stars are a bitch to raise, 1 stars raise easily, but their level cap is lower (they ascend much sooner too).
Nah apparently it depends on something else, Mephistopheles bounds insanely fast and he's 3* (Or maybe, just maybe, it's because he was my first servant?)