YesNoOk

Gotenks Z2 [Project] (Read 352808 times)

Started by Daeron, June 06, 2015, 01:28:59 am
Share this topic:
Re: Gotenks Z2 [Project]
#41  June 07, 2015, 12:37:33 pm
  • Whats a girlfriend? its something you can eat?
    • Spain
And by the way this move and the previous one really intrigues me :p

Yes thats hard punch, Hp+foward actually, Hp+back its the uppercut version, they both can be charged for a better version

I like your ideas, we had planned similar stuff, as for the Ghost kamikaze attack, the idea is to have an hyper where he summons one and then he follows you, then you can give him orders with commands, like stay in this place, or go for the enemy.
Althou they dont damage as much as you would like, they can be stacked, and i guess their main purpose would be juggling options and traps.

As for his ssj3 version, it is planned to include it on the finishers, but we have not settled the finishers in stone yet.

About SuperBuu, do you guys remember how Barker was doing Buutenks at first? i pmed him asking if he could change it to super buu because Gotenks was secretly under development back then, we didnt want to have Gotenks and Buutenks because they could ecplipsate eachother with moves and actitude.
But we can always reuse those Buutenks sprites for special intros and stuff :D
#42  June 07, 2015, 12:51:35 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
or possible "transformations" Like budokai did? just a thought maybe.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#43  June 07, 2015, 01:06:21 pm
    • France
    • louis.salome@live.fr
Your ideas are even better daeron ! ;)

Well for intro buutenks absorbed sneezes as gotenks gets out of his body.
For winpose buu absorbs gotenks and turns into buutenks. Tadaa !
Guess we've got a rival fight in mugen :P
#44  June 07, 2015, 01:13:15 pm
  • I see you.
Your ideas are even better daeron ! ;)

Well for intro buutenks absorbed sneezes as gotenks gets out of his body.
For winpose buu absorbs gotenks and turns into buutenks. Tadaa !
Guess we've got a rival fight in mugen :P

personally the idea of gotenks getting absorbed for winning is not a fun thing to me lol. Maybe for a time over?

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#45  June 07, 2015, 01:17:46 pm
How can you say it's not a fun thing when you put lol?

That "winpose" sounds so wrong. That reminds me of a Cell Jr mugen character that when he wins he explodes.

HQ

#46  June 07, 2015, 01:47:27 pm
I'm pretty sure he meant that when SuperBuu wins against Gotenks, Buu absorbs Gotenks - which indeeed would make sense
And when SuperBuu fights Gotenks they could have a joined Intro where only Buutenks is at the beginning of the intro, he sneezes and Tada, on the left is SuperBuu vs Gotenks on the right.

Therefore Loupils ideas make sense to me ;) looks like a miscommunication with you
#47  June 07, 2015, 01:53:11 pm
Not only with me (unless with "you" you were talking about me and Laharl).

If he was suggesting some Super Buu's intro and endings then his post would make sense. He had to make it a bit clearer in the first place, maybe quoting this:

We're in Gotenks's topic, so I thought he was talking about Gotenks's intros and endings.

But while we are at it, why would Super Buu sneeze out Gotenks? Like that, out of spite?
Maybe it doesn't have to make sense, but I don't know, just giving my input on the matter.
Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 02:40:36 pm by Alex Sinigaglia

HQ

#48  June 07, 2015, 02:02:31 pm
Not only with me (unless with "you" you were talking about me and Laharl).

If he was suggesting some Super Buu's intro and endings when his post would make sense. He had to make it a bit clearer in the first place, maybe quoting this:

We're in Gotenks topic, so I thought he was talking about Gotenks intros and endings.

But while we are at it, why would Super Buu sneeze out Gotenks? Like that, out of spite?
Maybe it doesn't have to make sense, but I don't know, just giving my input on the matter.
Yeah I was talking about you and Laharl ;)

True that - communication is difficult sometimes...I just tried to see what he coud have meant and how it would make sense to me

Maybe Gotenks farted inside Buu - have Gotenks land with his face on the ground and his butt presented naked towards buu with some small aftermath of a fart cloud coming out of it - then Buu coughs and Gotenks pulls up his pants laughing

#49  June 07, 2015, 03:03:31 pm
    • France
    • louis.salome@live.fr
Sorry guys for the misunderstanding, I was kinda busy so I couldn't make my words very clear ^^

G.o.D and HQ you got it, I was referring to a special intro between super buu and gotenks : where only Buutenks is standing alone at the beginning of the intro, but then he does a weird expression with his face and sneezes gotenks out of his body (because gotenks was causing trouble Inside super Buu's body), and gotenks would laugh at Buu's face or maybe even flick him off like the picture below because he landed on his face, they could even flick each other off !

then the match would start.
This intro could get variations based on the reason Buutenks had to expel Gotenks, may it be farting (so funny HQ), or hitting him with a fork, whatever the reasons just use your imagination guys.

Afterwards if Super Buu wins the match, he would absorb Gotenks and turn into Buutenks again. So you wouldn't want to loose wen you play as gotenks against super Buu because you would see yourself get absorbed.
Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 03:07:35 pm by Loupil
#50  June 07, 2015, 05:29:50 pm
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
Loupil there actually is a Gotenks that did that ultra volleyball thingy on mugen. it was an edited Hyper Dimension style SSJ3 Gotenks. It wasn't exactly the hyper dimension gotenks, but it had the same sprites. it was quite a dope looking move
#51  June 07, 2015, 10:06:09 pm
    • Spain

Here is gotenks run anim, its been fixed thanks to HQ, there was some issues with legs lenght

As for the Buutenks intro, i imagined Buutenks standing in the center of the field, suddenly he starts recieving internal blows, like his chest would distorsionate.
Then Gotenks breaks out like this:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#52  June 07, 2015, 10:15:34 pm
  • pew pew
    • sniris5@gmail.com
Although that intro you described defies even the DBZ logic, it still sound freakin cool.
And that run is so cute XD it looks more like he's running away from a Chi Chi+Bulma duo spanking than a battle sprint though.
#53  June 07, 2015, 11:22:14 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
Loupil there actually is a Gotenks that did that ultra volleyball thingy on mugen. it was an edited Hyper Dimension style SSJ3 Gotenks. It wasn't exactly the hyper dimension gotenks, but it had the same sprites. it was quite a dope looking move
the best reference I can imagine is mvc's megaman, with the soccer ball technique.

Here is gotenks run anim, its been fixed thanks to HQ, there was some issues with legs lenght

As for the Buutenks intro, i imagined Buutenks standing in the center of the field, suddenly he starts recieving internal blows, like his chest would distorsionate.
Then Gotenks breaks out like this:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
your ability to capture the emotional intelligence of this character, is beyond phenomenal..! :O
#54  June 08, 2015, 12:15:22 am
  • I see you.
yea no kidding gotenks was always hilarious to me and the way you are animating him shows his cockiness/sillyness. Really looking forward to his signature moves. also screaming angry wombat... kidding.

#55  June 08, 2015, 12:24:49 am
  • Where's Gohan!
    • USA
    • E_Harrington19@hotmail.com
This could be a good animation for when he shoots the ghosts out. (not sure if that's been done yet)

The same animation could be used for Super Buu intro when he spits Gotenks out. (almost as an homage)

Nice animations so far!
#56  June 08, 2015, 01:57:16 pm
    • Spain
also screaming angry wombat... kidding.

Believe it or not that move is planned, althou it was never shown, i want to give that name to a move like this:

Quarter circle back + punch
he will scream different things, it will work similar to Hsienko´s gong special :)

also here a glance off another of his specials:

quarter circle back + kick  possibly
The hero pose, this is a stance special, yo perform it, then you press a kick to deliver an unique attack, the stance will be cancelable by pressing a punch
#57  June 08, 2015, 02:56:32 pm
  • StormEX
  • | Content Creator | Gamer | Programmer |
    • USA
    • Twitch.tv/ZayOsirisGaming
So a sweep, an overhead, & a dizzy hit maybe?
#58  June 08, 2015, 03:06:36 pm
    • Canada
Daeron, I'm up for these winposes/ intros if you are ! ;)  I love me some Buutenks.

The hero pose, this is a stance special, yo perform it, then you press a kick to deliver an unique attack, the stance will be cancelable by pressing a punch

The bicycle kick might be cool to use here, unless it was planned for another move.
#59  June 08, 2015, 04:54:54 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Im loving this Gotens, this is my favorite second thread.xD
#60  June 08, 2015, 06:27:36 pm
  • I see you.