Ikemen GO (Read 1207347 times)

Started by K4thos, May 26, 2018, 03:04:27 am
Share this topic:
Re: Ikemen GO
#1901  October 13, 2021, 12:41:23 am
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
TeamMode= Tag would do,Uno probably has it somewhere in -2 or -3 as  TeamMode= Simul trigger just replace those and it should work
#1902  October 22, 2021, 03:04:41 pm
  • Why,
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help
#1903  October 27, 2021, 05:19:08 pm
    • Poland
Does anyone know how to make a fadein and fadeout transition between selecting characters and selecting stages? I'm trying make one but I don't know how. I guess the code need to be somewhere in start.lua.

#1904  November 05, 2021, 02:06:43 am
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
But wait!! We haven't made the Suave Dude character yet!!
#1905  November 06, 2021, 08:43:01 pm
  • Why,
0.98.1 (!) = Just some bugs there and here+ 1 add?... Link(to list/ ) : look first post (?).
What the the speed ;) .
#1906  November 07, 2021, 07:03:10 pm
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Please, I have a problem with the scale of portraits in the 0.98 version. To add portraits in the system I use animations in select, versus and winner screens ( p1.face.anim ), I try with spr and works well. The problem it's with characters that have different value of 1 in the size part of the .cns archive:
[Size]
xscale = 1           ;Horizontal scaling factor.
yscale = 1           ;Vertical scaling factor.

In this case, the scale of the character in the .cns file it's 0.3

I try to put 1 in the scale and modify the size with localcoord but the char moves strange. Any ay to solve it?

My last question it's because I see that there are 2 different system files, the one that it's in the data folder or in the mugen1 folder and another that it's in the data folder too but it's named system.base, wich it' s better? I think the secon have more posibilities. Thanks in advance.
#1907  November 07, 2021, 08:43:11 pm
  • Why,

I try to put 1 in the scale and modify the size with localcoord but the char moves strange. Any ay to solve it?
My last question it's because I see that there are 2 different system files, the one that it's in the data folder or in the mugen1 folder and another that it's in the data folder too but it's named system.base, wich it' s better? I think the secon have more posibilities. Thanks in advance.
Locacoord(s) need own Luad?, Today version is 0.98.1...
Any way? Not know but other is easy...
System_base is JUST "Mirror" original System.def, Ikemen go uses system.def still.
#1908  November 08, 2021, 09:37:59 am
    • USA
Please, I have a problem with the scale of portraits in the 0.98 version. To add portraits in the system I use animations in select, versus and winner screens ( p1.face.anim ), I try with spr and works well. The problem it's with characters that have different value of 1 in the size part of the .cns archive:
[Size]

One thing I want to make clear is that when you import MUGEN screenpacks.... you should not replace/overwrite any files. You should be using the BlazBlue's original system.def. Make a copy of your Blazblue screenpack folder, and put it as a separate folder in your /data/ folder. Name is "blazblue_SP" or something.

After you do that, go into config.json which is in your IKEMEN GO/save/ folder. You might need to open config.json in Notepad+++ if you are getting display issues.

Change the motif in config.json and have it load data/blazblue_SP/system.def or something like that. Save and close.

Run the game. Your game might crash due to file location errors. Fix those file location errors. Remember what I said earlier about creating a separate folder for your BB screenpack? You have to edit your BB SP's system.def and make sure the [Files] section is loading the correct directory. Like data/Blazblue_SP/system.sff...system.snd.... etc... etc

There is absolutely NO REASON to recode a screenpack for IKEMEN GO. If you do things properly, it should load screenpacks natively. The only editing you do, is adding the IKEMEN GO features, which is very easy.
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#1909  November 08, 2021, 11:59:53 am
Thank you for the response but I do all the steps like in the 0.96 version and then work well. I need to copy/paste all old files because there are lot's of new stuff in the ikemen system file. I think this is made it because some sprites are bigger than other like hd characters and with this way you can see all the standing animations in the same height but if you use an image for the animation then take the .cns size too. The only thing that I can do it's put a scale value in the code animation in all the chars that have differnt values of 1 in their .cns.
#1910  November 09, 2021, 12:50:47 pm
[Size]

The way it behaves is intentional. By popular demand, preloaded animated portraits now use cns [Size] xscale and yscale values automatically, so stuff like this should no longer happen:

with this change:

It only affects animations, no sprite portraits.

As for how to deal with it:
1. use normal sprite portrait
2. set custom scale via this parameter: https://github.com/K4thos/Ikemen_GO/wiki/Character-features#portraitscale
(affects all portraits, so your small portrait would change size too)
3. scale your animated portrait in outside program and import it to sff file
4. since this is animation, you can use 8th and 9th AIR parameters for x-scale and y-scale respectively: http://www.elecbyte.com/mugendocs-11b1/air.html

system.base.def does what it says in first few lines of that file (reference of default values and list of all available parameters). It can't be used as is. Other system.def files belong to different Elecbyte screenpacks distributed with engine (same case as in mugen).

---------

EgyLynx, sorry for not responding but I have trouble understanding your questions. Consider writing in your native language and translating it to English with this site: https://translate.google.com/

edit: added 4th solution
Last Edit: November 09, 2021, 05:15:29 pm by K4thos
#1911  November 09, 2021, 05:07:56 pm
  • Why,

EgyLynx, sorry for not responding but I have trouble understanding your questions. Consider writing in your native language and translating it to English with this site: https://translate.google.com/
Sorry, but youre almost answer it anyway...
Although: Why Stages at just 1414 if get more? And it not take these "include", just these extra ones...??
#1912  November 09, 2021, 11:11:59 pm
Thank you very much for the response. I try with your recomendations.
#1913  November 10, 2021, 02:53:13 am

Using Ikemen go with some stages in the resolution 1280,720 , some stages have black tears or black holes, empty spaces at the stage.

would there be how to create the resolution 1280x720 in a way where this resolution works as mugen 1.1?

using packs in 1280x720 it looks crooked or missing parts to fill.
#1914  November 15, 2021, 01:05:53 am
    • New Zealand
Hello, could anyone share with me the code lines that allows one to have Big Portraits
p1.face.spr = 9000,1
and
p1.face.anim = 0
Both work together.
Like for example the normal Big Port 9000, 1 is in its usual place on screen, but also have the sprite animation anim = 0 showing "infront" of it.
Definitely possible, I've seen it on YT if anyone wants me to link.
Its driving me nuts trying to figure this out. any help is appreciated

Cheers.
#1915  November 15, 2021, 06:16:32 am
    • Greece
0.98.1 version:

p1.face2.anim = -1
    p1.face2.spr =
    p1.face2.offset = 0, 0
    p1.face2.facing = 1
    p1.face2.scale = 1.0, 1.0
    p1.face2.window =

p2.face2.anim = -1
    p2.face2.spr =
    p2.face2.offset = 0, 0
    p2.face2.facing = -1
    p2.face2.scale = 1.0, 1.0
    p2.face2.window =

refer to data/system.base.def
#1916  November 17, 2021, 10:01:42 am
Using PortraitScale in the .def of chars and all portraits looks fine now! Thank you very much.

I try the 0.98 version and the only thing that don't work propertly are the title fonts. In the past versions looks well but now except the Exit font looks all together. In the submenus it's the same. I try to change the code in the system but not changes. I don't know if it's a engine problem or it's my fault in some point.

I can't see to use 2 or more portrait anims in select, versus and winner screens. I hope this function it's enabled in future versions. Thank you very much for all your work, I continue testing, see you.
#1917  November 17, 2021, 03:42:51 pm
  • Why,
Anyway: right one is 0.98.1 not 0.98
#1918  November 17, 2021, 03:59:10 pm
Man this sync issue really annoys the hell out of me.

Does anyone here use the free sync/G sync crap ?  maybe this is causing it.
Ill fiddle around with it some more and do a fresh install of the GPU drivers.
#1919  November 17, 2021, 08:44:55 pm
    • USA
Man this sync issue really annoys the hell out of me.

Does anyone here use the free sync/G sync crap ?  maybe this is causing it.
Ill fiddle around with it some more and do a fresh install of the GPU drivers.

VSync? Possibly try turning it off for now.
UMT Season #2 - 2nd Place
UMT Season #3 - 1st Place
CvS2 vs POTS Season #1 - 1st Place
NorCal Crab Battle CvS2 - 2nd Place
#1920  November 17, 2021, 11:06:31 pm
  • Get yer gear up!
    • Spain
Just a question.
Does IKEMEN v0.98 have StageFit or something like that to fit lowres stages in 16:9?