Indiana Jones (Read 10938 times)

Started by CpnCrossfader, September 10, 2021, 07:22:14 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Indiana Jones
#21  October 28, 2021, 01:29:34 am
  • Racing Game Enthusiast
  • Formerly known as SumirekoUsami
    • USA
I WAS trying to give you geniune feedback, but what was given back was a very hostile statement, and honestly? I think you're full of it, I think you're just trying to get attention, Feedback is meant to IMPROVE works, not make you depressed. If you're going to get so hostile, and pissy over genuine criticism and feedback, maybe character making shouldn't be your hobby.

Just a guy who has a big passion for Racing Games, who happened to stumble upon MUGEN one year...
#22  October 28, 2021, 08:16:40 am
    • UK
I wasn't intending to reply again, however I can't leave that hanging.

Look back at the start of the thread. Mr Ibz and dakidbanks both provide critical feedback in a polite and respectful way.
Zero hostility given, and zero hostility returned from me. I disagreed with some of Ibz' comments, and I explain why, and it's all fine- people can have different opinions and there is no problem or disrespect and the character is getting improved/fixed.

You honestly need to look in the mirror. I didn't start any hostility, I just responded to it.
#23  October 28, 2021, 12:00:40 pm
  • I'm trapped in my own personal hell.
  • I'm going to kill myself.
    • USA

Look back at the start of the thread. Mr Ibz and dakidbanks both provide critical feedback in a polite and respectful way.
Zero hostility given, and zero hostility returned from me. I disagreed with some of Ibz' comments, and I explain why, and it's all fine- people can have different opinions and there is no problem or disrespect and the character is getting improved/fixed.

You honestly need to look in the mirror. I didn't start any hostility, I just responded to it.

WOWWW OKAY, I thought you were just being a jackass. What you really are is a dumbass. I can only go so far with the benefit of a doubt at this point, but knowing you, turning a blind eye to your oblivious ass is just gonna make things worse for you. You're an attention whore, CpnCrossfader. For fuck's sake, you wouldn't still be here digging your grave any deeper if you just let it fucking go already. I get consistency isn't really your thing, but heed your own orders and shut the fuck up. I promise you, things would be so much better if you just stop talking.
#24  October 28, 2021, 02:41:17 pm
  • Racing Game Enthusiast
  • Formerly known as SumirekoUsami
    • USA
Your response to Laharl was quite a bit aggressive despite it made clear that he DID read my feedback, your reply to my feedback was pretty much you threatening to quit posting, basically asking for attention, this is a douchebag move that you will obviously won't do, you're not going to quit.

I'm not roasting your work, I WANT you to get better, but seeing responses like this isn't making me happy in the least, due to you ignoring feedback.

Just a guy who has a big passion for Racing Games, who happened to stumble upon MUGEN one year...
#25  October 28, 2021, 03:19:44 pm
    • Philippines

WOWWW OKAY, I thought you were just being a jackass. What you really are is a dumbass. I can only go so far with the benefit of a doubt at this point, but knowing you, turning a blind eye to your oblivious ass is just gonna make things worse for you. You're an attention whore, CpnCrossfader. For fuck's sake, you wouldn't still be here digging your grave any deeper if you just let it fucking go already. I get consistency isn't really your thing, but heed your own orders and shut the fuck up. I promise you, things would be so much better if you just stop talking.

Boy, hold your tongue. You’re not helping at all.