YesNoOk

Megaman Zero / Zx - Pantheon Invasion - Demo v1.0 (Read 4670 times)

Started by Mister Felstein, October 24, 2021, 05:21:13 am
Share this topic:
Megaman Zero / Zx - Pantheon Invasion - Demo v1.0
#1  October 24, 2021, 05:21:13 am
    • Canada

Good news everyone, A demo of the project has been made and is now released to the public and thanks to n64mario (aka sheng long) I am inspired by him and his amazing coding to make this game, specails thanks to oldgamer for making the screen pack, a thanks to vent for helping with the sprites of the playable characters and a big thanks to mithy for the ciel voice for the lifebar announcer quotes in the life bars, Very specail thanks to CAPCOM for all their resource & without them this project wouldn't be possible.

Now if any of you have any problems with the game please let me know at the WIP section, the link will be right here.
https://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/megaman-zero-zx-crossover-project-193651.0.html

Here's the download link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1liumQKE8Oq1PXDIHWMZUFn27OSOFnxGV/view?usp=sharing

Re: Megaman Zero / Zx - Pantheon Invasion - Demo v1.0
#2  October 24, 2021, 06:20:20 am
  • Stages & Screen Pack
  • Mugen Creator
    • USA
    • https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
this is truly a demo game everyone enjoy and this IS not a compilation game that for sure. this game was fun to play for being a demo. I for one was glad to help with the screen pack, and the young man did wonder work just for being small demo game :), love to see more new content  being made in the future
Join My JUSMUGEN Community.
https://jusmugen.forumotion.com/
Last Edit: October 24, 2021, 06:28:49 am by OldGamer
#3  October 28, 2021, 05:22:21 am
    • USA
It controls well enough like the Inti Creates games, that's for one thing. I quite like the decision to not make up jump, so the move inputs can be more accurate to the games. But the way the arcade ladder has been set in this demo is confusing. The only character to have their order working is Omega, a boss character. This makes the arcade ladder difficult and unfinished. Moreover, the combo system feels pretty fun. Zero, however, might work well with his additional weapons from the series, unless the plan is to have one Zero per game like how we already have his Z1 version. Any plans to have Gunvolt as a guest character?
#4  October 31, 2021, 01:27:34 am
    • Canada
It controls well enough like the Inti Creates games, that's for one thing. I quite like the decision to not make up jump, so the move inputs can be more accurate to the games. But the way the arcade ladder has been set in this demo is confusing. The only character to have their order working is Omega, a boss character. This makes the arcade ladder difficult and unfinished. Moreover, the combo system feels pretty fun. Zero, however, might work well with his additional weapons from the series, unless the plan is to have one Zero per game like how we already have his Z1 version. Any plans to have Gunvolt as a guest character?

Sadly i won't be giving zero his other weapons from the series since it would be hard as hell to code that in, also omega zero is the only boss character in the game for arcade mode, this is a demo after all, right now me and my team are still trying to make more bosses so that maybe we might add them in a second demo as well as the pantheon invasion mini game where you face a bunch of pantheons, if you are expecting to fight the playable characters in arcade mode sadly that won't happen as they don't have AI on them (for reasons) but i do plan on having some playable characters be boss fights, (not all of them tho) like for example the 4 megamen from zx advent and even copy x. (also sorry there won't be a gunvolt character as a guest since we didn't add the inti-creates logo, just the capcom logo.)
Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 01:30:47 am by Mister Felstein