YesNoOk

[OHMSBY Thread]: Waddle Dee Updated (02/14/24) (Read 4633347 times)

Started by OHMSBY, August 09, 2020, 05:26:17 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Which Ganondorf would you Prefer?

Ocarina of Time
23 (56.1%)
Tears of the Kingdom
18 (43.9%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: October 21, 2023, 06:22:52 am

Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Hilda and 5 others quick update (10/13/21)
#701  October 17, 2021, 02:02:59 am
  • The Blind Furry
  • I’m new to this and I’m blind
    • UK
Hey!

I was wondering, would you ever try to make 'puppet' characters like Ken Amada (Persona) or Chaos (Under Night In Birth)?

Also, I would LOVE to see Zex from MAAB or Byakuya from UNIB in your style-
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Hilda and 5 others quick update (10/13/21)
#702  October 17, 2021, 04:31:00 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
I got some feedback for Terumi as it seems that I found a major bug and a few adjustments to some of his aesthetics:
-When Venomous Bite is successfully countered by a physical attack through a helper, it creates a clone of the opponent and hitting them both (Turns out this happens when a character is dependent on helpers such as Persona or JoJo. This may softlock them and be unable to use certain attacks such as your Yu no longer be able to use B command normals. If it doesn't, then it will create more clones if the same attack was countered again).
-The sliding dust on 66B still could use as it appears on the opposite direction behind his foot (Since he spins around while he attacks, you could put a dust effect layered in front of him and one layered behind him, each facing a different direction. Similar to what you did with Bisclavret's Hammer Tornado).
-The swing effects when rapid canceling Serpent's Cursed Swing share the palfx.
-It is still possible to rapid cancel the 2nd to last hit of Dungeon of Serpents (Interrupting the effect to remotely vanish).
-Not sure if it's intentional and maybe they are as they glow when they connect, but the green snake effects on his attacks share the palfx (So rapid cancel will also make them blink white).
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 04:36:19 am by ZolidSone
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Hilda updated (10/13/21) Terumi Quick Update (10/17/21)
#703  October 17, 2021, 08:57:08 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
Fixed.

Quick bug fix for Terumi
-Fixed Venomous Bite's buggy interaction with helper based physical attacks
-Fixed an error where Dungeon of Serpents could be rapid canceled just before the final hit
-Fixed minor visual errors

-Not sure if it's intentional and maybe they are as they glow when they connect, but the green snake effects on his attacks share the palfx

This is intentional.

I was wondering, would you ever try to make 'puppet' characters like Ken Amada (Persona) or Chaos (Under Night In Birth)?

Maybe.

#704  October 17, 2021, 09:00:30 am
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
Last Edit: October 17, 2021, 10:02:58 am by Paulo S
#705  October 17, 2021, 02:05:13 pm
    • USA
Nothing else to report on Terumi, but there seems to be a few different behaviors on the Venomous Bite depending on the physical helper it connects (I'll use Yu, Yukiko and Adachi though their A/B command normals for example):
-On Yu, Izanagi will not disappear and hit the opponent, but deals some additional damage to him as it also hits the persona on the last hit.
-On Yukiko and Adachi, Konohana Sakuya and Magatsu-Izanagi will disappear and just hit the opponent only.

Something I should share regarding the consistency in case you need to make changes, but I don't think you'll need to. This also explains why Yu was no longer able to use his B command normals, while Yukiko and Adachi still can. It was hard to tell as they both generated clones before.

However, the bug still happens on Ichida's Orie's Thanatos:

Hitting the clone will do no damage to her, but keep making her fall down until the clone eventually falls down itself and the combo counter will disappear right after. Since it's already been fixed, it probably has something to do with Orie's helpers than Terumi himself. I will let Ichida know about this.

This is intentional.
Yeah, figured it would be as it's part of his aesthetic. Making it no longer share the palfx would change that too. Better off left as is.
#706  October 17, 2021, 02:26:43 pm
  • The Vo-Cool-oid
  • Do you want to listen to the waves?
    • USA
Hello everyone i've made a new JP voice patch today, it's Ky Kiske
I'm using his Xrd voice because no one have ripped and uploaded the Strive voice on Sounds Resource.

Heh, Faust has a new friend XD
I was eventually gonna make a jpn patch for ky, but faust gave me a hard time finding each and every sound index for him. Guess ya beat me to it. :P

Also while were on the topic of chars made in blender and im not sure if its been said, but will you do projects from other 3d/2.5d games other than smash bros. I'm pretty curious on what kind of limitations you could do considering you made Shantae work as a fighter even if she was made for platforming alone (not 3d, but something similar to that).
He who is brave is free! - Lucius Annaeus Seneca
#707  October 17, 2021, 04:02:43 pm
Though I assume it was intentional, background and hitspark colors are reversed on Hilda's astral heat
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Hilda updated (10/13/21) Terumi and Yu Quick Update (10/17/21)
#708  October 17, 2021, 06:18:49 pm
    • USA
Just updated Yu to change how Izanami interacts with venomous bite to be consistent with the other personas.

Hello everyone i've made a new JP voice patch today, it's Ky Kiske
I'm using his Xrd voice because no one have ripped and uploaded the Strive voice on Sounds Resource.

Added your link to the site.

Also, if you're still interested in using the Strive voice clips, here you go.

Also while were on the topic of chars made in blender and im not sure if its been said, but will you do projects from other 3d/2.5d games other than smash bros. I'm pretty curious on what kind of limitations you could do considering you made Shantae work as a fighter even if she was made for platforming alone (not 3d, but something similar to that).

That's what I would like to be able to do, yes. In terms of working around limitations, it would actually be easier in this case, since can make custom animations in Blender, just I have for King Dedede's 2A, Crouching Guard, and Crouching Gethit.

Though I assume it was intentional, background and hitspark colors are reversed on Hilda's astral heat

This was intentional.
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Hilda updated (10/13/21) Terumi and Yu Quick Update (10/17/21)
#709  October 18, 2021, 05:01:59 am
  • Doesn't know how to do things but does them anyway
    • USA
Found a little visual bug: Hilda’s little blade portal remains on the field should In The Darkness not hit the opponent.
I dunno what to put here for a signature.
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Hilda, Terumi, and Yu Quick Update (10/17/21)
#710  October 18, 2021, 05:21:42 am
    • USA
Fixed.

Hilda:
-Fixed an error where the spike portal wont disappear after an unsuccessful use of In The Darkness.
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Hilda, Terumi, and Yu Quick Update (10/17/21)
#711  October 23, 2021, 04:44:16 am
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
Found another error on Ky.
When you attack or throw him during ground Stun Edge C, the projectile goes in mid air. (throws like Uzuki, Kirby, Bisclavret, etc.)
https://streamable.com/y59ipj
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Ky Quick Update (10/23/21)
#712  October 23, 2021, 08:11:40 am
    • USA
Fixed.

-Fixed an error where charged stun edge could briefly follow Ky during gethit states
#713  October 27, 2021, 06:00:35 pm
  • uhee~
I reply sometimes in this forum but i have a question
Does your Shana has special intro against Paulo S's edit of your Taiga?
I know they have same Japanese voice actress
#714  October 28, 2021, 04:04:23 am
    • USA
#715  October 31, 2021, 08:51:46 pm
  • The Blind Furry
  • I’m new to this and I’m blind
    • UK
Hey, I had to ask.

I was thinking of making Twinblade Arthur and maybe another MAAB Character and I realised that I couldn't find any of the voice rips at all. How did you get them for Bisclavret and Thief Arthur? :)
#716  November 01, 2021, 11:46:59 am
    • USA
Hey, I know this issue was mentioned months ago, but all the characters that have death animations still get stuck on them in tag-mode Ikemen. I've downloaded the updates for those characters, but I still have this issue. Does anyone else who has Ikemen still have this problem?
#717  November 01, 2021, 01:33:02 pm
    • Vietnam
    • sites.google.com/view/vinnie-mugen-projects/home
So here's something that I've found from the very recent update of your Terumi.
This happens with specific characters tho, especially with the ones with big collision boxes.
https://streamable.com/g9xshr
#718  November 01, 2021, 11:00:38 pm
    • USA
Speaking about Terumi again, I forgot to mention on the previous feedback that there is no landing sound effect when he touches the ground from a successful Venomous Bite. Didn't want post for something so relatively minor until a big issue was involved.
#719  November 01, 2021, 11:54:38 pm
  • 仮面ライダーグランドジオウ
  • The Scavenging Time and Space God
    • USA
So, do you have any opinions on Pokemon? If so, would you probably do one in the near future?
We really lack any quality Pokemon characters, and maybe you could help reverse that?
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Terumi Quick Update (11/1/21)
#720  November 02, 2021, 03:45:29 am
    • USA
Terumi has gotten a quick update.

Terumi
-4A can now only be chained into once during a chain
-Added landing sound to Venomous Bite's animation

I was thinking of making Twinblade Arthur and maybe another MAAB Character and I realised that I couldn't find any of the voice rips at all. How did you get them for Bisclavret and Thief Arthur? :)

I ripped the sound files from the Steam version of the game using UNXWB.

Hey, I know this issue was mentioned months ago, but all the characters that have death animations still get stuck on them in tag-mode Ikemen. I've downloaded the updates for those characters, but I still have this issue. Does anyone else who has Ikemen still have this problem?

I've just changed the state numbers for the death animations so they won't conflict with ones used in Tag mode, and reuploaded them. Go ahead and download them again.

So, do you have any opinions on Pokemon? If so, would you probably do one in the near future?
We really lack any quality Pokemon characters, and maybe you could help reverse that?

Eh, I don't know. Maybe.

If I can figure out how to make fully fledged characters out of the assists, I would probably work on Mimikyu. But there would be other characters I'd like to work on first if that were the case.