YesNoOk

Svk Slowmotion Patch! Charlie added. Terry New combo Routes! (Read 101891 times)

Started by DarkZemX, August 04, 2021, 09:04:13 pm
Share this topic:
Svk Slowmotion Patch! Charlie added. Terry New combo Routes!
#1  August 04, 2021, 09:04:13 pm
    • www.newagemugen.com/f107-dark-zemx-s-edits
Mai, Feilong and Karin has Just been added And Great Slowmotion Patch/Balances has just been added to 20 Of the characters! Mai, Feilong, Ken, K', Kula, Takuma, Ryo, Ryu, Joe, Sakura, Strider hiryu, Karin, Eiji, Guile, and Cody, Terry, Chunli, King, Rock Howard and Akuma. - These characters should definitely be redownloaded For Slowmotion fixes and Attack/dmg adjustments.

- Charlie Has been added

This Slow-Motion Patch helps Make the Slowmotion of Hyper moves only activate when the Move actually Hits enemies. If the hit is blocked or dodged the match/game will not be slowed down! But once connected the move is slowed/ has a more impactful look as intended by Me! Hope you guys enjoy i will make a vid sometime soon lol.(I definitely will)

Ryu, Sakura and Ken has received some balances and also a fix for their compatibility with Stage BG Effects During Hypers!

*Ryu's Lvl3 supers have been balanced. Honestly there was some big dmg problems with few of the supers. They are now balanced out.

Unfortunately Yuri Still Needs a Pallet Fix(She is Fully balanced out), which im still incapable of currently fixing lol If anyone can help with that I'd greatly appreciate it.

Any character's folder that has a (WS)= widescreen version means that the regular folder(Not widescreen) Has received the hitspark reduction as well as the widescreen patch. Only difference is the local coord hasnt been changed. Long story short you should still download the regular characters who have "(WS)" versions.
The streetfighter edits will Commence! . So now 31 characters have received the Widescreen/ spark reduction changes! Any newly edited characters will be receiving these exact changes moving forward sooo....yeah lol enjoy guys!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1jfl6kesfTqUSzzjhDACCoVb4MePdKgAk?usp=sharing

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/jrintzhploxwy/SvK_-_I_Edits

Check out the new vids on the channel if interested! Fast pace fights!

Hope You Guys Enjoy! More On the way
Last Edit: December 13, 2021, 07:29:41 pm by ZSniper
Re: Ryo, Yuri, Kula, Rock Howard,Eiji(Fixed!), Guy and Sakura Updated! SVK-I Edits!
#2  August 04, 2021, 11:03:06 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Hi, you don't need make new post to annouce the same chars. You can use the old post and make nem posts in him.
Re: Ryo, Yuri, Kula, Rock Howard,Eiji(Fixed!), Guy and Sakura Updated! SVK-I Edits!
#3  August 04, 2021, 11:17:33 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: Ryo, Yuri, Kula, Rock Howard,Eiji(Fixed!)Guy,Sakura Updated! SVK-I Edits!
#4  August 06, 2021, 04:13:56 am
OMG lol Thank you guys SOOOOOO much! i didnt realize my link wasnt in this post! and thanks for the advice, i've been busy and have been meaning to add a new video to this post but got mixed up! New video will be added with Sean Edit. Much appreciated dudes!
Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 04:17:00 am by ZSniper
#5  August 06, 2021, 08:41:09 am
    • China
Excuse me, can you share mediafire link
#6  August 06, 2021, 08:49:41 am
    • China
You edit these characters, I like it very much, but in China, can't open the Google Drive
#7  August 07, 2021, 03:14:58 pm
  • The other Indian
    • India
OMG lol Thank you guys SOOOOOO much! i didnt realize my link wasnt in this post! and thanks for the advice, i've been busy and have been meaning to add a new video to this post but got mixed up! New video will be added with Sean Edit. Much appreciated dudes!

These are great. You plan to do this for Strider as well?
Re: Ryo(Updated!)Kula, Rock Howard,Eiji(Fixed!)Read Notes!SVK-I Edits!
#8  August 08, 2021, 08:37:34 pm
@linkchina I will look at other DL LINK methods like mediafire just for you man! Tbh IF ANYONE would like to upload my edits to other websites you have my full permission! The only problem is I am still currently doing weekly updates on all characters in the DL Link folder so they will most likely be outdated soon lol but yes I will look into mediafire! I Highly recommend Checking back in these posts for updates on these characters though!

@YugaCurry ALSO strider is on the way! I will have him in the DL link folder in the next 2 days so be on the lookout!(Robert will be added today!) But like I just previously said I am learning new things the more I edit these characters so I tend to add new things I learn to previous characters so for these coming weeks/months be sure to check back especially if you see anything wrong with these characters and let me know.
Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 07:20:22 am by ZSniper
Re: Ryo(Updated!)Kula, Rock Howard,Eiji(Fixed!)Read Notes!SVK-I Edits!
#9  August 09, 2021, 03:24:29 am
    • China
thank you
Re: SvK-I Quality Update! Robert Added! All Current Edits Zoom Stage Projectile Fix!
#10  August 09, 2021, 07:05:28 am
Mission Complete https://www.mediafire.com/folder/rxmh4aw9mszen/SVK_-_Edits
 By the way I waited till i completed this new update before putting up this link that way you will get the most updated version of these characters! Projectiles has been fixed for all the characters and many other fixes! Hope you enjoy

As stated in the post above tho Yuri is the only character currently giving issues with a Pallet change problem(Her default pallet is good and maybe a few others not too sure).  Everyone else should be fine lol
 ;D
Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 07:09:23 am by ZSniper
Re: SvK-I Quality Update! Robert Added! All Current Edits Zoom Stage Projectile Fix!
#11  August 09, 2021, 01:43:26 pm
    • China
Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to your more works.
#12  August 09, 2021, 02:10:16 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
The super damage could also be adjusted as it's too much. I'd also suggest thinking of adding Special-to-Super cancels. Combos feel awkwardly limited without them. I'd also suggest giving characters less launchers, mainly limiting it to Crouching HP with one or two exceptions for the sake of muscle memory, this is one gripe I had with the original SvK edits.

I also noticed that most characters still use the wrong voices for certain moves (e.g. Robert says Genei Kyaku for Hien Senpuu Kyaku and Ryuugeki Ken for Genei Kyaku) making the sound a lil' random.

I'd like to additionally suggest changing the commands for Ryo's Zanretsuken and Robert's Genei Kyaku to F,B,F instead of HCB. For more consistently I'd suggest making each char's Ryuko Ranbu share the same command.
Ryo's Ryuko Ranbu should also probably end with a Kohou instead of a simple Upper (Probably a leftover from RajaaBoy's version).

Last but not least, you should compile your edits into zips. You can do so on Drive, but not on Mediafire. You have to download each character's files one by one on there, but on Drive you simply click Download on a Folder to create a .zip.

This is an ambitious effort though. Nice to see you trying to improve a vast amount of the characters.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#13  August 09, 2021, 02:56:14 pm
@RagingRowen Thanks for the great feedback! Honestly in regards to the characters voices during attacks that is something very tough to pick up/notice unless you're extra familiar with said characters so Good stuff lol I'll look back at what you said to try to find the moves later on. Also certain special moves link into hypers, varies on characters.
  As for the character super damage I have a feeling you mean more so the lvl 3's cause I myself feel they can use adjustments(the lvl 1-2 I feel are just right) but just know the main reason they are at their current state is due to me wanting the characters to be balanced with the damping system. For some of the characters doing a combo into a lvl 3 super might do very poor damage so I decided to give the Raw Lvl3  supers a decent buff from that. But I do understand that they can be reduced some(I have been working around the damping system a bit better on certain characters but not all).

But I recommend just bringing down their attack power in their file to match your roster better since some characters have more defense than others so it's hard to match up to everyone's setup.
 And I'm really not familiar with actually changing around moves and their ending animations butttt shittttttt when or if I do that will be a game changer lol. But my changes are very much so more on a Visual/Hitbox/damage/Slowmotion side of things. I'm not currently at a level of doing more than that but hopefully I can get help in the future or maybe learn additional things on other scales.

Lol hope I didn't write too much but seriously thanks again for the feedback Everything you said will be looked at sooner or later!
Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 06:48:44 pm by ZSniper
#14  August 09, 2021, 03:03:34 pm
Additional to wats written above guys anymore feedback is welcome! If more people feel the hypers damage are too much definitely let me know, across the board tho i do have some moves in mind that I know can get a small nerf.

Files Have been zipped :bjugoi:
Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 01:27:33 am by ZSniper
Re: SvK-I WideScreen Patch/ Sean Edit! Joe, K', Ken, King, Rock.H and more Patched!
#15  August 25, 2021, 07:32:45 am
New Widescreen Patches and hitspark Reductions!
Re: SvK-I WideScreen Patch/ Sean Edit! Joe, K', Ken, King, Rock.H and more Patched!
#16  August 25, 2021, 10:02:03 am
    • China
nice
Re: SvK-I Fei-long and Karin are Here! Cody, Akuma(Patch) and Rock Howard AI Nerf!
#17  October 23, 2021, 06:40:31 am
So guys the next Svk Variant characters to be edited will be Mai, Charlie and Alex So be on the lookout! And also follow me on Twitch if interested @ DarkZemX For mugen and ps5 Content!
Re: SvK-I Fei-long and Karin are Here! Cody, Akuma(Patch) and Rock Howard AI Nerf!
#18  October 23, 2021, 05:41:07 pm
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
You will edit all SvK chars of Infinite?
#19  October 25, 2021, 01:41:34 am
I plan on editting The SvK characters in my Mugen Build Roster which are about 36 total. The remaining SvK that i Dont have downloaded i will Look into at A later date.
Mai has Just been added And Great Slowmotion Patch/Balances has just been added to 20 Of the characters! Mai, Feilong, Ken, K', Kula, Takuma, Ryo, Ryu, Joe, Sakura, Strider hiryu, Karin, Eiji, Guile, and Cody, Chunli and King!

This Slow-Motion Patch helps Make the Slowmotion of Hyper moves only activate when the Move actually Hits enemies. If the hit is blocked or dodged the match/game will not be slowed down! But once connected the move is slowed/ has a more impactful look as intended by Me!
Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 10:11:58 pm by ZSniper
Re: Svk Slowmotion Patch! Mai, Feilong, Karin Added! 20 Character Balances/Changes.
#20  October 25, 2021, 07:26:53 am
    • China
nice job