YesNoOk

COTM: Nominating, Voting, and Suggestions (Read 336991 times)

Started by RajaaBoy, April 03, 2011, 06:26:45 pm
Share this topic:
Re: COTM: Nominating, Voting, and Suggestions
#101  March 18, 2015, 08:00:41 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
I thought the same about cotm earlier this year, but 2014's coty had stronger numbers than 2013's. Dunno, maybe these months haven't had enough exciting releases.
#102  March 18, 2015, 11:39:04 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
The number of votes is around the same overall, but for whatever reason there seem to be less candidates. :(
#103  March 19, 2015, 07:49:46 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Wow, we also can moderate now the MUGEN Discussion board too :D

It all depends of the month, JM, some months there're few releases and so there're few nominees, but in some others we got full nominees before the 15 days. I saw it like that since the time I spent here, not just when we assume with Gui as mods

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#104  March 19, 2015, 08:02:04 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I'm talking pretty much all of last year, not just when you guys became mods for that section. :P

it's true; there were still some months months that had reached the full amount of nominees. But it's become slightly more rare, which isn't surprising; hopefully this will be a shot in the arm.
#105  February 07, 2016, 03:35:38 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Am I the only one who thinks nominating your own works shouldn't be allowed? I mean, these votings should be about recognizing other people's works, not your own. If one did a good work (and honestly those who get nominated really did) then this shouldn't be necessary.

Sorry for the small rant.
#106  July 02, 2016, 11:25:34 am
I am not sure if I may suggest that is it better to ban characters who keeps on crashing Mugen for the COTM nomination, such as Ikaruga's characters as his creations keep on crashing Mugen until if he solves his characters' problem then his characters are allowed to be nominated? I feel that it would be silly if the character who has got problem in Mugen gets to win the COTM.

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!