YesNoOk

i need help this archive (Read 1739 times)

Started by oscar123, July 18, 2021, 05:24:57 pm
Share this topic:
i need help this archive
#1  July 18, 2021, 05:24:57 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
I have downloaded a stage that allows breaking things in this when fighting. I have installed everything fine but it says this for example:

3: Take the code from FightFX_Air text file and copy / paste it to your FightFX.air file with notepad.

4: Take the code from -2 text file and copy paste it one time below ALL of your characters -2 state.

5: Take the code from CHARACTER_CNS text file and copy paste it one time in ALL one of your characters CNS.

6: Take the Code from Hit_Box_Air text file and copy / paste it one time in All your characters .air file
      with Notepad.

; Your all finished and can now have interactive Totem poles to strike at on Tam Tam "s Green Hell stage.

dude:::::::
What does n.4 refer to? Is it a file? Is it in the chars?, what is it? Just know that and I will have it installed.

have some video tutorial?

the stage interactive name is this:
Green_Hell_SS_E

link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/01nvlwce3ds9ylm/Green_Hell_SS_E.rar/file

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------

Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 05:37:26 pm by oscar123
Re: i need help this archive
#2  July 18, 2021, 07:27:08 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
-2 is a state number. Sometimes characters don't have it but you can always create it. Usually it goes in the CNS but some creators also like to make separated files to put the -2 states, you need to find them. It says:

Code:
[Statedef -2]

You'll place the code below this line. As I said, if the character doesn't have it, you can create.
#3  July 18, 2021, 09:13:36 pm
    • Spain
    • oscarstg1@gmail.com
first of all thanks for answering
In short, you tell me that I have to put all the information from -2 in the cns of the chars, right?
I have seen some have 3 cns.dan the same in which one?

example: i have put all this in a cns chars archive:

;------------------------------------
;  Totem for "Green Hell" Stage Behind/Lower

[State -2, Totem]
type = Helper
trigger1 = stagevar(info.name) = "Green Hell"
trigger1 = Numhelper(889360) = 0 
Pos = -190,17
name = "Totem"
stateno = 889360
helpertype = normal
ownpal = 1
ID = 889360   

;------------------------------------
;  Totem for "Green Hell" Stage Front/Higher

[State -2, Totem]
type = Helper
trigger1 = stagevar(info.name) = "Green Hell"
trigger1 = Numhelper(889365) = 0 
Pos = 266,-2
name = "Totem"
stateno = 889365
helpertype = normal
ownpal = 1
ID = 889365   
#4  July 19, 2021, 01:00:22 am
    • crepa.neocities.org
If they have 3 cns files, you need to check all the 3 and find the [statedef -2] row. They can also be in a .st or .ai file. If you can't find it, the character probably doesn't have it, in this case you can create it in any .cns or .st or .ai file.
#5  July 19, 2021, 03:01:06 am
    • Vietnam
There is only 3 fixed type of the file in mugen is, Sprite file (.sff), palette (.act) and Sound file (.snd) the rest is the text file only. So you need to exclude those 3 fixed file type on your character and use notepadd to open each of the rest to read it as text.

Fixed file type here mean it cannot be red as text.
------Tremble Mortal and Despair. Doom has come to this world------