YesNoOk

Music (Read 72002 times)

Started by JustNoPoint, April 11, 2014, 03:26:13 am
Music
#1  April 11, 2014, 03:26:13 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Omega sent me a pm asking what music we would like remixed. For starters I think we should get Ryu's theme from SF2. Agree? What other themes should we put on the table?

@Omega:
@QuickFist:
@WizzyWhipitWonderful:

What remix options are we looking at here anyway? Do you guys have a theme in mind? Just curious what kind of plans you guys may have come up with in Skype.

(If you 3 get double notifications I was trying to post this on my phone but couldn't remember all of Wizzy's user name so I went to the previous thread I tagged you guys in and typed my response there. I was also feeding my baby so after I finished typing it I hit send and realized I'd done so in my old post :P Tried to hit back as soon as I did but it went on through. Then my phone wouldn't let me past what !'d typed to this thread anyway :gonk:)
Re: Music
#2  April 11, 2014, 03:32:44 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
we got in contact, but we were so busy.

I was thinking sf2 ryu's theme would be good too.

I will use a more "modern" style of music because everything shouldn't be CPS2...it's always good to hear it, but I'd like for you all to check out my other styles. Something more along the lines of "TVC" maybe???
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#3  April 11, 2014, 03:43:14 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio

#4  April 11, 2014, 03:47:15 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
That's it, bro.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#5  April 11, 2014, 03:50:04 am
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Got it, I'll look for the tablature and I'll start practicing.
BTW, Omega and I started a song as an exercise, I tried to contact you in the group but you didn't respond.

#6  April 11, 2014, 11:20:13 am
Why not having a modern twist with the retro sound inside? They did it for the main theme for the DuckTales remastered game. It could be a good reference. Here is the theme guys.

#7  April 11, 2014, 12:12:38 pm
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com

Don't they already have remixes for the original SF2 stages with Hyper Street Fighter Alpha in Street Fighter Alpha Anthology?
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#8  April 11, 2014, 01:04:24 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Yep. But it's nice to have options and original remixes will give it more of a legit feel. It's not like a person couldn't replace the music after they get the game. This is still mugen after all!
#9  April 11, 2014, 01:10:57 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
Indeed; anything you'd like to hear specifically JNP?

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
#10  April 12, 2014, 12:33:52 am
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
Count me in here are original music I done
Last Edit: April 12, 2014, 12:47:03 am by C.v.s The Abstract
#11  April 12, 2014, 01:13:41 pm
Let me ask this first of all, are characters going to have their own stages like SF always has or are they going to appear in random stages like CVS.

It would be wise to know this as this decices the type of music for the game. If every character has it's own stage, we can do all needed character themes but, if they appear on some random stages, we can mix some of those themes together and make exclusive versions for those stages in general.
#12  April 12, 2014, 11:28:08 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
We really haven't really discussed stages much. I would prefer to have individual stages per character. As for what I might prefer? I guess just nothing jazz or country-ish. Not big on music from cvs2 or mvc2 myself. I'm not good describing music. Um I don't want it to suck? XD
#13  April 12, 2014, 11:36:22 pm
    • UK
    • strides2glory.com/
We really haven't really discussed stages much. I would prefer to have individual stages per character. As for what I might prefer? I guess just nothing jazz or country-ish. Not big on music from cvs2 or mvc2 myself. I'm not good describing music. Um I don't want it to suck? XD

I do original music too. Wouldn't mind helping in this project.

#14  April 13, 2014, 10:09:02 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
I was thinking, besides the remixes or existing songs, why not some original music too? CvS and Maverik make original music, I'm better with that than remixes TBH.

@C.v.s The Abstract:, @LM_FO: Why dont' you send me your skype so I can add you the group?

#15  April 14, 2014, 12:06:53 am
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
i dont have skype but ill make one in a few
#16  April 22, 2014, 04:20:44 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#17  April 22, 2014, 11:30:58 pm
  • I must continue my training...
I'd be honored if I were considered. You've already got an impressive staff but maybe I could bring something worthy as well...

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#18  April 22, 2014, 11:41:26 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Send me you skype to you add to the group

#19  April 23, 2014, 12:04:16 am
  • I must continue my training...
Is that required? I don't know if my computer is fast enough.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#20  April 23, 2014, 12:13:54 am
    • Venezuela
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Not required but it makes it easier to talk. No problem.
But it's chat only anyway