YesNoOk

All Chars Update(2018 & Beyond) (Read 486388 times)

Started by DW, May 31, 2018, 06:25:07 pm
Share this topic:

DW

Re: All Chars Update(2018-20) Endless Dream...
#341  April 27, 2020, 01:48:41 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Can't wait to see what Zyx does with Morrigan. I hope she's an annoying zoner that drives me nuts lol.

IDK if Zzy is planning on doing anymore AIs. Up to him. I would very much welcome the addition though.

So, I re-downloaded the characters to make sure I have the newest versions, and Kung Fu Man and Kung Fu Girl crash mugen

Just DL'd both of them and both versions, not having any errors. Looking at the error log, I think you have them defined wrong in your select.def:

Error loading chars/DivineKFM/DWKFM.def
Error loading chars/DivineKFG/DWKFG.def

This is not how these should be defined. The "DW" versions are their own stand alone. You wouldn't put "Divine[char]/DW[char].def". See what I'm saying? There's no need for a "/" def thing, all you have to do is put the same name as the folder there. So, if you're using the "DW" version, you'd just put "DW[char]" in the select.def. Same for the "Divine" versions. Idk why you mixed them together. There's also no need to have the "DW" version, if you're using Mugen 1.0 up.
#342  April 27, 2020, 04:11:08 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
Oh my God, I can't believe I missed that.  My goof.
#343  April 27, 2020, 05:46:17 pm
  • Why,
Well... one Naruto game uses lott "/" at select.def (Charatest, stages, and sounds... ) persons Works, put not stages...
(And... if you put that like to collection youre :I ... i think yours know :( )
Hey, can i help, or maybe i need help

DW

#344  July 21, 2020, 05:27:27 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
So, I am much more likely to get things done now, and do back ups of things, due to my recent transgressions... At any rate, I updated Akuma(both versions). He now has a new custom intro against Jmorphman's Violent Ken. I need to make this known though: Jmorphman has not released his updates for his Ken yet! You'll have to wait until he does.

Also, the only patch I include with him now is for Victorys' Evil Ryu. To not cross over what Jmorphman has done with his Ken patches and updates, my Akuma is included with Ken's patches for PotS/Froz's Vega(M.Bison), and PotS (Evil)Ryu. To put it simply: Get Jmorphman's patches for those chars, as they also work for my Akuma. Did a few misc tweaks as well, but very minimal. The intro updates is the biggest deal. Oh yeah, one last thing involving the patch included: It's for Victorys' most up to date(2015) version of Evil Ryu. It may mess stuff up if you use it on an older version. You've been forewarned.
#345  July 21, 2020, 09:29:04 pm
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
I updated Akuma (both versions).

Wait, "both versions"? I thought you only did one mode/version of Akuma.
Or is this referring to different download links?
#346  July 21, 2020, 11:58:23 pm
  • MUGEN MEMES
Shin Gouki?!?
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Everyone have Greatness :)

Don't give up... just... take a break :(
#347  July 22, 2020, 01:12:50 am
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
I think it just means DivineAkuma and DWAkuma, the former is for 1.0 with AI and the latter is for WinMugen with no AI.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#348  July 22, 2020, 08:07:26 pm
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
I think it just means DivineAkuma and DWAkuma, the former is for 1.0 with AI and the latter is for WinMugen with no AI.

Ah, ok. I got confused since i thought he was referring to different character modes for a second, like Normal Akuma & Shin Akuma.
#349  September 01, 2020, 12:06:57 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home
Bump here, but it's a lil' peculiar that Crack Counter's stance can be parried. Is it a source thing I dunno about?
I might do something with his Hand Flame FX if you wish.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update

DW

#350  September 02, 2020, 02:49:53 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
The counter uses a red hitbox, and the way parry is set up, it detects for them. Nothing that can be done off the top of my head, and don't really care in all honesty to try to brainstorm on it.

DW

Re: All Chars Update(2018 & Beyond)
#351  February 02, 2021, 04:27:28 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Mai, Hiryu, and Robert have been updated. Their updates are as follows:

Mai & Hiryu:

-Added special intros vs KojiroBadness'(Suprizle) Fuuma nad Hanzo respectively. Here's a preview of it if you have not seen it in his wip topic:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

On a side note: I'm sure KB hasn't included this just yet with them, though he'll get to it soon I'm sure.  @Suprizle:

Robert:

-A few miscellaneous tweaks
-Changed the functionality of EX Hein Senpuu Kyaku to be more like it's KoF 14 version.(loses projectile resistance; gains juggle reset)
-AI added by Kamekaze.

Just like my other chars who have had AI applied to them, there is a "DW" version of Robert now that retains his compatibility to winmugen . The only difference is AI applied.
#352  February 02, 2021, 10:28:44 pm
Awesome !

Those are some cool intros (Y)
Thanks for the updates DW.

Fianlly all 3 members of the art of fighting team have AI, will test it soon and let you know if I have any feedback.

Robert can dish out some serious pain with the new update.
I like the new vels on the move a lot, granted I like 14 a lot too.
https://streamable.com/tcng9u
Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 12:37:37 pm by PeXXeR
#353  February 06, 2021, 07:58:33 pm
he doesn't have his ryuu zanshou?
#354  February 20, 2021, 07:54:58 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
he doesn't have his ryuu zanshou?

Late reply, but Ryuu Zanshou is only part of Rowen's edit's moveset.

Also late feedback type thing, but relating to Kung Fu Man. Medium Kung Fu Blow just doesn't exist lol. Inputting QCB and medium punch causes KFM to just do his standard MP.

DW

#355  February 20, 2021, 09:17:20 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Just DL'd both versions and tested for myself. There's no issue.
#356  February 20, 2021, 09:43:44 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
I might have an idea of what's going on. Remember the method you told me about nulling the Negative Edge code from the CMD File? I just tested KFB before and after doing that and it worked fine before, but not after. I also noticed that the same thing happens with Kung Fu Upper, as well.

DW

#357  February 20, 2021, 09:52:52 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I've already adjusted the Neg Edge to be as low as it can be. If you lower it any more, you won't even be able to do the move yeah. Well, I believe what I told you was about the time allowance of a move in general... Can't remember... At any rate, when I changed everything to mirror how Vans has it set up in his Rugal and Chizuru, I took care of everything that was off. You don't have to adjust anything anymore. Also, you don't know what you're doing. :P
Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 09:56:09 pm by DW

DW

#358  March 04, 2021, 04:10:21 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Kyosuke and Robert have been updated. Their updates are as follows:

Robert:

-Kamekaze updated his AI. So this only refers to the "Divine" version.

Kyosuke:

-AI added by Kamekaze
-EX Cross Cutter can now absorb a hit and is a bit stronger
-Shadow Cut Kick has some invul on startup
-EX Shadow Cut Kick has invul up to the apex
-MAX Super Shadow Cut Kick has more invul on startup
-A few miscellaneous tweaks

Just like my other chars who have had AI applied to them, there is a "DW" version of Kyosuke now that retains his compatibility to winmugen . The only difference is AI applied. Now, I know Kyosuke is a low tier char. Though Kame brought up some good points when making the AI. Along with I remember Extravagant bringing this up in his release thread. Bottom line is, Kyosuke needed some help lol. (EX)Shadow Cut Kick is his best move, though has no invul in source. Unlike almost all other AA/DP attacks.

He gets snuffed out often with just about everything he does. So, I decided to give him the above buffs to help him out a bit. He'll trade now instead of getting snuffed with SCK. While the EX version will beat out things now, along with MAX SSCK too. Overall you'll still have to spend meter to get his best results... But such is the life of a low tier lol. Still, this should help him out a good deal.
#359  March 04, 2021, 04:43:16 pm
This happened during my match as Goh-Un by Ahuron vs AI Robert:

Error message: State machine stuck in loop (stopped after 2500 loops): 40 for Robert Garcia
Check your states for infinite ChangeState loops.
#360  March 04, 2021, 05:04:25 pm
  • In a few minutes, bitch
    • Germany
-Shadow Cut Kick has some invul on startup
-EX Shadow Cut Kick has invul up to the apex
-MAX Super Shadow Cut Kick has more invul on startup
Thank goodness for this, the character desperately needed a good reversal for waking up. Good job.

EDIT: The bug reported above for Robert happens with Kyosuke too. I was playing my Rasetsumaru.
Last Edit: March 04, 2021, 05:32:53 pm by KarmaCharmeleon