Started by -Whiplash-, January 26, 2015, 07:31:19 pm
Share this topic:
My Custom Lifebars
#1  January 26, 2015, 07:31:19 pm
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
Since like... two people asked for them, here you guys go, here's all the sprites I made for My lifebars. Everything that's not here is from MVC1, the announcer, KO, FIGHT! all that's it's MVC1 Stuff.

I will say they probably need some work to be converted to regular MUGEN, as they are made for my odd aspect ratio, but it'd be nice if someone did. I drew these in gimp from Scratch, Based on SF4, SF3, MVC1 and SFA, at Maximum Level the Power Bars are supposed to catch on fire with the MVC1 Fire effects. (in my Game they have different effects based on the character).
Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 07:41:32 pm by -Whiplash-
Re: My Custom Lifebars
#2  January 26, 2015, 11:42:08 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
Not bad lifebars, man.  HD on top and standard on bottom, I presume?
#3  January 27, 2015, 12:01:17 am
  • 北斗百裂拳!
    • USA
I like this lifebar so far. If you learn to code (if you haven't) You can make this lifebar in less than a week.
I don't know what you are talking about..

I'm not a furry at all. (´・ω・)
#4  January 27, 2015, 12:32:05 am
  • Prince of Latis
  • Destroy the Core!
    • Canada
    • Skype - Whiplash-1
Not bad lifebars, man.  HD on top and standard on bottom, I presume?

Yeah, actually, but they're mostly just blown up, I think I have them that way because of My screenpack, but I wanted them to still look pixalated (or whatever) so that's why I didn't smooth them over too much.

I like this lifebar so far. If you learn to code (if you haven't) You can make this lifebar in less than a week.

Yeah... I coded these life bars once before for my game but it'd be more difficult for regular mugen ATM because It's something I don't use ATM. Also I'm don't enjoy coding life bars, a lot of guessing and counting and constant turning mugen of and on to adjust things by 1 or two pixels.

Maybe I'll do it some other time, but not right now.