Jerk Store (Read 55705 times)

Started by ★★RJ★★, July 10, 2008, 10:17:39 am
Share this topic:
Re: fuckin' Cyanide Vs. fucking Cybaster
#401  August 03, 2008, 02:05:33 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
@ Shamrok : you want to ban Jango, Titiln, DMK, Cyanide, Baiken, yourself, me, and some others ? I suggest you start by you. :)

And please change my sig, it's too big. ;D

@ MDK : as a GM, you should stand your position and fulfill your duties, no matter how much dickheads make fun of you. Wait, did I just call myself a dickhead ? Oh shi...

DMK

#402  August 03, 2008, 02:07:46 am
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
I'm just joshing of course. Incase posting that in the staff topic felt to far. Even then I know I'd lose my powers weelllll before you were ever banned here. =D
#403  August 03, 2008, 02:08:27 am
  • I got a PM.
Help I just banned myself and I can't post.
#404  August 03, 2008, 02:09:45 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Well, as a matter of fact, I'm even helping you prove your point to the admins : Mods should be able to modify profiles, as long as they don't abuse there powers. I'm pretty sure you SO MUCH want to edit my sig RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW. :laugh4:

I'm just joshing of course.
Stop joshing, mods are robots who must remain serious, don't forget you sold your soul when accepting this position ! >:(

DMK

#405  August 03, 2008, 02:10:57 am
    • USA
Well I'unno about some, but I'd keep that one. =D
#406  August 03, 2008, 02:18:21 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Stop joshing, mods are robots who must remain serious, don't forget you sold your soul when accepting this position ! Angry
This Is True. There Is No Spoon. You Will All Obey Or Be Exterminated.

Exterminate. Exterminate. EXTERMINATE.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#407  August 03, 2008, 03:07:43 am
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
August 2nd 2008. Remember that day for it will go down in history as one of the shittiest days in the history of posting posts.
...You blew it, damn you all to Hell!
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.
Re: Cyanide Vs. Cybaster
#408  August 03, 2008, 03:25:15 am
I've already told you about the contest, although it seems that you're still stonewalling over it.
yeah you said the next one will be totally different, it doesn't make what you already did any less of a blatant ripoff
hah, all one needs to do is look at Jared's forum and look at how you post to see the similarities (can't look right now because lol banned)
yeah similarities like what. i've never done anything close to shamelessly rewording and reusing jared or anyone else's jokes, less so an entire contest. but if you want to try to somehow prove your point for once, why don't you look at the forum using a proxy? it's not like you haven't done it before
everything else you've brought up then is totally related to me cracking a joke about you posting a joke frequently, right?
you got on my case regarding originality by mocking how i posted two words over and over (7 out of 1000 posts), i got on your case regarding originality (or lack thereof), and i've been consistent about it
#409  August 03, 2008, 03:29:44 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
 :-\

DMK

#410  August 03, 2008, 03:36:17 am
    • USA
#411  August 03, 2008, 03:49:45 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#412  August 03, 2008, 04:07:57 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Fuck you fucking fuckers to fucking shitty ass fucks fucking clit-dildos cunt fucking fucker bitch asses.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.

OZ

#413  August 03, 2008, 04:17:07 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
#414  August 03, 2008, 04:27:56 am
someone had to fill in for you
#415  August 03, 2008, 04:52:46 am
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
#416  August 03, 2008, 05:00:10 am
and
#417  August 03, 2008, 05:16:42 am
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
thats all folks
#418  August 03, 2008, 05:24:50 am
I don't think the word sarcasm was made to refer to sarcasm everytime it was involved, it was just meant to hint at the existence of such notion once for each individual, don't kill the word plz
I mean it
"I’m never gonna grab anything by its balls, especially life. especially if life shows up in the incarnation where it would have testicles. if life showed up and had balls, the last thing I would do is grab those balls" - kyle kinane
#419  August 03, 2008, 05:29:32 am
  • I'm already Tracer
    • Canada
wouldnt you rather destroy his post by posting links to good posts by members while he was gone gelding his e-person and reducing him to a miserable pile of emotrash?

OZ

#420  August 03, 2008, 05:37:15 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ