YesNoOk

FeLo's Horror Circus (Read 1069958 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, March 22, 2009, 11:40:10 am
Re: FeLos Horror Circus
#61  May 29, 2009, 05:54:30 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Wow Felo, I didn't know that you're taking feedback with such bitter attitude. :-\

We all know that he's an attention whore, no need to point it out. However, he did made effort to draw those green boxes to show you exactly what needs work. Did it while being picky, but still.

He is only like that to mader, duuno why so meh.

about cammy, the common canon is 7-8 heads, use a different canon and you are bound to not please a lot fo people.
#62  May 29, 2009, 06:14:45 pm
thats not true (this time)

As always, C&C are welcome, so feel free to talk :)

:S

dont Pist-off and see my C&C
all the points showed are true but for some reason you dont want to see it
btw, i dont need to start my sentence with "felo, dont offence but..."

#63  May 29, 2009, 10:02:38 pm
  • Spoiler
  • let's bring order to chaos
    • Mexico
    • none
I think there's better words to explain than...
6 crappy work

also it seems like he only make critics about his work, not a single "nice, or good" comment about it.
maybe that's why Felo feel that thread agressive...

seems like he is only searching for mistakes...
            Zorf Giudecca
#64  May 31, 2009, 03:44:37 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Just studying the KoF XII style and begining in learn some things. By the moment I just made a head(which have two BIG mistakes: the eyebrow need work, mostly another brown for merging with the whole thing and points of the face-hair. I have to fix those!!

C&C are welcome!
-----------------------------------------------------------

OFFTOPIC:
- Madre:
It's strange how I accept EVERY C&C around here and other forums, and I only feel "agressive" against you, Madre. Nothing personal, but you've been touching my balls so deep and since so long time ago.
I don't like things like "wow, nice, +1". No. I prefer critiques, but you're rude against me in the whole forum, just visit the Spanish Only or etc.

I'll ignore you as the thing you are. You're less than a zero for me.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#65  May 31, 2009, 03:51:21 pm
felo of sprites are very good, although the Jin and Asuka are a little out of proportion, not so much the jin, Asuka, but if that is quite disproportionate.
------------------------
los sprites de felo son muy buenos, aunque es cierto que el jin y la asuka están un poco desproporcionados, el jin no tanto, pero asuka si que está bastante desproporcionada. El resto de sprites de Felo son geniales

GT

#66  May 31, 2009, 04:36:18 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
Just studying the KoF XII style and begining in learn some things. By the moment I just made a head(which have two BIG mistakes: the eyebrow need work, mostly another brown for merging with the whole thing and points of the face-hair. I have to fix those!!
http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/8438/rfacexii.gif
 C&C are welcome!
-----------------------------------------------------------

OFFTOPIC:
- Madre:
It's strange how I accept EVERY C&C around here and other forums, and I only feel "agressive" against you, Madre. Nothing personal, but you've been touching my balls so deep and since so long time ago.
I don't like things like "wow, nice, +1". No. I prefer critiques, but you're rude against me in the whole forum, just visit the Spanish Only or etc.

I'll ignore you as the thing you are. You're less than a zero for me.

I Think That The Top Of The Hairpiece Is Kinda Off. The Facial Shading Is Pretty Pimp Though.
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#67  June 04, 2009, 10:34:20 pm
    • 1tone.deviantart.com
Felo, I think now you should get why many spriters don't post here anymore. :-\
Try not to be of the 90%.
#68  June 17, 2009, 02:10:59 pm
Now...as my next exam is in one week, I had a free hour, cause I'm worthy of it(:P). So, I finished something I started time ago...Well, not finished, restarted as if never started the previous one, but bah. I'm boring you.

If you're epileptic, don't open the spoiler!!
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

These Ingrid shock sprites are for public use, just give credit if use :)

EDIT: Thanks goes to:

-KFM: for ripping Ingrid shock from SFZ3upper(or whatelse...don't remember the title)...even the JPEG and big size...but nowadays is impossible doing it in another way :/
-TDS: For ripping Ingrid from CFJ and of course...where from I took colors and else :D
Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 03:26:45 pm by FeLo_Llop
#69  June 17, 2009, 02:23:04 pm
very nice electroution
---
muy buena electocución, parece del propio SF alpha
#70  June 19, 2009, 08:41:39 pm
Now, time for something original...

Her name? Stygya, future WIP.

Who's her? You'll see.

Feel free to comment/critique this, I'm open to that.
By the moment, there's some things I MUST change(outlines, for example), but ther are details that perhaps I haven't seen. Feel free to comment!

Thanks!
#71  June 19, 2009, 10:42:47 pm
    • Argentina
    • sites.google.com/view/senseiyoda/sensei-yodas-mugen
#72  June 19, 2009, 10:44:28 pm
  • SNK is life
The abs.

Her rib cage shouldn't project a shadow if the lightsource is directly above her.
#73  June 20, 2009, 08:23:54 pm
Fixed some details...
#74  July 18, 2009, 05:36:11 am
  • I do use dark colors. . . : \
    • kurotoboe.deviantart.com
I can't wait to see her in action. As always Felo, I am a fan of your work.  ;D ;D ;D
I'm trying. . .
#75  July 18, 2009, 10:57:45 am
I don't know when I could re-start with sprites in a  massive way...my old PC's HD(that oldie was where I sprite and all) developed self-conscious and decided to crash itself --;.

And this PC's is not so good to it(I don't feel comfortable). So as much I just can make sketches and scan...-__-...

Talking about that, here's something new:

Of course,  her left hand is smaller than right's and haven't finished the boots and all...if going on with that one, I'll re-draw those with photoshop and remae the whole thing.
#76  July 18, 2009, 11:30:10 am
I hear ya. Photoshop is my best friend! So is GraphicsGale, 3DS Max, Poser, Flash, and Zbrush. But it is kinda hard when computers crash. (3rd time and counting.)
I'm trying. . .

SNT

#77  July 18, 2009, 11:56:19 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
I don't know when I could re-start with sprites in a  massive way...my old PC's HD(that oldie was where I sprite and all) developed self-conscious and decided to crash itself --;.
Ouch.  How much did you lose?
#78  July 18, 2009, 12:05:16 pm
Ouch.  How much did you lose?
- C.Viper:  Basic hit(only LP, LK and MP). Some basics such walk(Forward and back), Dodge(back and forward) and break defense. More or less around 30-40 sprites.
- Chun Li(recoloring). All. Only 34 sprites to finish the thing. The change consists on making real YELLOW the "flesh" lines on her dress, difference legs' colors from the flesh normal color, and the white from her eye, reflection on dress and the "hand" thing.
- Cammy& Sagat: Everything. But these are those which has less importance...just 12 gethits done of everyone.
- London stage: I just rescued some details and the background, but the floor was too difficult to do and I'm not sure if I can do it that way again.
- Rose stage: all.
- Screenpack: the background, the rotating world on the select char...I just rescued lifebars and the "extra" bars.
- Misc: Characters' BIOS, Gameplay stuff and all.

All that. Now I'm not too sure if going on or leaving this to die.
#79  July 18, 2009, 12:10:17 pm
Sorry to hear that. I have the same feelings towards few of my projects.
I'm trying. . .
#80  July 18, 2009, 12:15:18 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
go to a computer shop and have them retrieve the hd, I never had any hd crash or problem I wasnt able to retrieve the data .