YesNoOk

RELEASE: The Mushroom (Republic's) First Lady, President Peach comes to MUGEN (Read 4503 times)

Started by JStudios2k, November 18, 2021, 09:16:52 am
Share this topic:
RELEASE: The Mushroom (Republic's) First Lady, President Peach comes to MUGEN
#1  November 18, 2021, 09:16:52 am
  • Sporadic Content Creator, Meme Lord
  • Drops hot every once in a while.
Shoutouts to MatPat (Game Theory), EugeneQ, and Nintendo.

DISCLAIMER: I own none of these. This is a NON-PROFIT FAN PROJECT and is NOT meant to produce income in any way, nor it is used for any commercial activity. Peach belongs to Nintendo. If for any reason this should be taken down, the following content will be REMOVED.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

CW: SEIZURE AND LANGUAGE WARNING, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK

DOWNLOAD: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gYVCiowUJ_iuNvSeb5IoWy9YLiTIjyuH/view?usp=sharing

INCLUDES:
The Princess President of the Mushroom Kingdom Republic
Exploding Toads
A soon-to-be-trademarked kind of readme

LATEST UPDATES:
(18-11-2021) Initial Release.
(19-11-2021) Added Amarimono into the readme credits.

Hoo, boy, it's all coming together, isn't it...?

Seven months. It's been seven (eight?) months since my last so-called "edit". I bring you another character from the deepest bowels of my flaming dumpster of procrastination (and college work).

Sorta based off a MatPat theory, with a sprinkle of AU. She's had it with being played around as Bowser's "keepsake", so she decides to go HAM and put up a reform unlike anything the Mushroom Kingdom Republic has EVER seen. Years of planning behind Mario's back has led her up to this point. Abdicating the throne and armed with a new stance on politics, she prepares to give it to the Koopa Empire, then the whole world. By any means.

A shoto-type character, loaded with janky-ass neutrals, damage levels worse than price inflation and the occasional meme-referencing. Moveset is mostly based off her Smash Bros incarnation, with a few additions from Street Fighter's G.
JStudios2k. Always has been.
Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 02:11:04 am by JStudios2k
Re: RELEASE: The Mushroom (Republic's) First Lady, President Peach comes to MUGEN
#2  November 18, 2021, 11:52:58 am
It's an honour.
Re: RELEASE: The Mushroom (Republic's) First Lady, President Peach comes to MUGEN
#3  November 18, 2021, 07:04:55 pm
    • USA
I say this thou, that you frogot to Credit Amarimono as Peach's LV3 is just the Pinnacle of Eternity GHA from his "THE BOSS" (Diavolo) char miuns the counter.
#4  November 18, 2021, 08:21:40 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Wow, what a interesting concept. :datass:

Gonna check it for sure!
#5  November 19, 2021, 02:13:17 am
I say this thou, that you frogot to Credit Amarimono as Peach's LV3 is just the Pinnacle of Eternity GHA from his "THE BOSS" (Diavolo) char miuns the counter.

I have updated the readme to include Amarimono in the credits. Also, have a nice day and enjoy the character!