YesNoOk

[1.1]S4 League Lifebars (1280x720) (Read 13391 times)

Started by PeeJay Bonobo, January 13, 2016, 04:35:04 pm
Share this topic:
[1.1]S4 League Lifebars (1280x720)
#1  January 13, 2016, 04:35:04 pm
  • Primatophile
  • MUGEN is an art..... let us paint.
    • USA
    • Skype - psycho_jolteon

-Screenshots-

Spoiler: S4 League Lifebars (click to see content)

-Videos-

Spoiler: Video Footage (click to see content)

After three tries at making these lifebars, I have finally released the S4 League lifebars for MUGEN 1.1. Since I know I'm going to get those complaints, I'm gonna just throw some things out right now:
1. No 640x480 version will be planned, but if you want, you can try to convert them to the standard 4:3 aspect ratio.
2. No MUGEN 1.0/WinMUGEN downgrade will be planned, but if you want, you can try to convert them to those outdated engines.

-Download-
Mega Link
Mediafire Link

Install: Simply extract all contents of the rar file to your MUGEN folder, open up the system.def that you're using with NotePad or NotePad++, and redirect "fight" to data/S4League/fight.def or if you have characters and stages set for the 426 width, data/S4League/fightwide.def. Either way, you will have to provide your own common.snd and fightfx files as these lifebars do not come with either (common.snd will be available with the next update, but I do not have any plans for fightfx files).

Interchangeable Stuff: In fight.def or fightwide.def, the first thing you'll read is that you get to choose between two SFF files for the lifebars (both are color swaps, anyway): AlphavBeta (S4_AvB.sff), which has Teamside 1 representing green and Teamside 2 representing red; and Source-accurate (S4_Source.sff), which is based on the source game. You also have choices between KO announcements. See the "[Round]" section in fight.def or fightwide.def for instructions.

-Changelog-
January 13, 2016
- Initial Release (Finally!)

As usual, I would appreciate some feedback.
Re: [1.1]S4 League Lifebars (1280x720)
#2  January 13, 2016, 08:06:34 pm
  • Club -SyN- in my past life
    • USA
    • negative-edge.net
My only issue is the name fonts, they are hard to see. But I know how long you been working and re-working on these and I myself being an s4League fan am happy to see these come to life.

I will play with these a bit and leave more detailed feedback.

good job on finally releasing these.
Re: [1.1]S4 League Lifebars (1280x720)
#3  January 16, 2016, 06:54:19 pm
    • USA
    • leekrs1@gmail.com
Nice to see these released. Definitely going to try these out.

Will try to give some feedback if I find anything that should be addressed.