I originally wanted to make something I can just slap in IKEMEN GO and edit accordingly, so I didn't exactly go all out at first. It combines elements from earlier screenpacks and erased works in progress I had going on.
Spoiler: Video That Showcases the Juicy Bits (click to see content)
Spoiler: Screenshots That the Above Video Doesn't Cover (click to see content)
-A few things I need to get out of the way-
1. I am fully aware that 960x720 isn't a standardized size, but I am also fully aware that I am not the first person to make screnpacks or lifebars for that specific resolution (shoutout to Devon).
2. No, I won't reduce it to 640x480. There are ways around it that will actually let you do that (Though that kind of only applies to MUGEN 1.1).
3. Because of the native resolution of both the screnpack and lifebars, it would make no sense whatsoever to port to WinMUGEN without downscaling all assets.
Simply extract the contents of the 7z file into your MUGEN folder and edit mugen.cfg for motif to read "data/PJMUGEN2.8SP/system42.def" or "data/PJMUGEN2.8SP/system414.def" depending on how many slots you want. It comes with its own select.def in that same folder (*mugen folder*/data/PJMUGEN2.8SP) where you can add your characters and stages.
March 6, 2022
- Made slight edits in all storyboards
- 1000+-slot version removed in favor of a 414-slot and 42-slot version.
- Character Select highlight cell icons have been redesigned
- Windowed portrait areas in both Winquote and Character select screens (Screw you P.o.t.S, Solarflared and anyone else who like to bust out 9001x120 portraits for 9000,2)
- Lifebar was near-drastically redesigned
July 16, 2020
- Modified all FNT V1 fonts to workaround a scaling bug with IKEMEN GO (has no effect here...)
- Adjusted velocities of character select screen aassets to gain the effect I was going for in the first place
- Fixed win count positioning
- Default hitsparks and hitsounds!
March 22, 2020
- Initial Release
As usual, feedback is appreciated. if you're looking for the IKEMEN build, click here.