YesNoOk

Patch of Jose Cuervo's Antonov KOFXIV (Sub-Boss) - 21 Sep 2021 (Read 12930 times)

Started by BoyBoyz, September 15, 2021, 05:05:23 am
Share this topic:
Patch of Jose Cuervo's Antonov KOFXIV (Sub-Boss) - 21 Sep 2021
New #1  September 15, 2021, 05:05:23 am
Patch of Jose Cuervo's Antonov KOFXIV. List of fixes below:

F + light punch - increased speed at which the hand swing comes out, added a bit of forward velocity.
Near + hard punch - modified pausetimes
DB + punch - modified timing and forward velocity. Added heavy version which starts up slower but travels forward longer distance and does more dmg. Nerfed the anti-projectile helper to load later only when the punch starts.
FDF + punch - modified air motion velocities. Added heavy version which rises higher and forward more.
FDB + heavy punch - modified Antonov's land timing after the grab.
Added some combo followups from his normal moves into special / super moves (especially those relating to his F+light punch).
DFDF+ punch - Increased startup speed and speed at which Antonov zooms down.
Modified some gethitrecover animation timings.
Added some missing CLSNs.
Probably some other stuff I didnt mention.

This should improve your experience of his signature moves / overall feel. I have no time to make a full complete edit / fix as there are quite a few other things missing.

19 Sep 2021:
1. Added heavy version of his super DFDF+kick (use hard kick). Different voice, starts much faster, almost instantaneous, much bigger hitbox, higher damage.
2. Added custom Climax move (impossible to emulate the source animation) with source voice - D,D + y.  If you don't have this, re-download the patch.

21 Sep 2021:
1. Redid the DFDF+punch super's animation speed to be more accurate to source (slowed it down).
2. Worked on the combos more.
3. Climax move timings amended to ensure no followup can be done after, else too broken. Also added a voice before he fully recovers.
4. Quite a few other small fixes.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gr474u2egesvauc/Antonov-KOFXIV+patch.zip/file    -    This is just a patch. You need the original character file. Download the original character from the comments section in the youtube link below to give credit to the original creator.

Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 02:52:45 am by BoyBoyz
Re: Patch of Jose Cuervo's Antonov KOFXIV
#2  September 15, 2021, 09:58:44 am
Updated patch
- fixed his DFDF+punch super to always appear in front of enemy after hitting (even after clipping the back of the enemy), and adjusted some velocities of the ending frames. Also if it hit an air enemy, enemy would have downward velocity instead of up.
- Improved AI slightly.

Link still same as above.
Last Edit: September 15, 2021, 10:25:43 am by BoyBoyz
Re: Patch of Jose Cuervo's Antonov KOFXIV (Sub-Boss)
#3  September 16, 2021, 08:51:00 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Patch of Jose Cuervo's Antonov KOFXIV. List of fixes below:

F + light punch - increased speed at which the hand swing comes out, added a bit of forward velocity.
Near + hard punch - modified pausetimes
DB + punch - modified timing and forward velocity. Added heavy version which starts up slower but travels forward longer distance and does more dmg. Nerfed the anti-projectile helper to load later only when the punch starts.
FDF + punch - modified air motion velocities. Added heavy version which rises higher and forward more.
FDB + heavy punch - modified Antonov's land timing after the grab.
Added some combo followups from his normal moves into special / super moves (especially those relating to his F+light punch).
DFDF+ punch - Increased startup speed and speed at which Antonov zooms down.
Modified some gethitrecover animation timings.
Added some missing CLSNs.
Probably some other stuff I didnt mention.

This should improve your experience of his signature moves / overall feel. I have no time to make a full complete edit / fix as there are quite a few other things missing.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gr474u2egesvauc/Antonov-KOFXIV+patch.zip/file    -    This is just a patch. You need the original character file. Download from Jose Cuervo's youtube or something.

where is the original one?
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#4  September 16, 2021, 09:30:15 am

Here, the link is in the comments section of that guy's youtube channel. I think he created it, not sure. The author in the character file is Jose Cuervo. You can apply the latest patch to him.

Latest patch adds more combos from:
FDB + light punch into all 3 supers.
DB + punch into all 3 supers.
FDF+ punch into DF+punch (in air)
Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 11:10:02 am by BoyBoyz
#5  September 17, 2021, 12:13:05 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
OK. Was searching Antonov and Verse for months.
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
New #6  September 17, 2021, 01:04:34 pm
Me too! When I saw him I just had to work on him a bit xD.

Quite a few small improvements added to the patch (not noticeable if you arent a fan of him etc.):
1. Almost all non-MAX-mode combos added (original did not have MAX mode, no time to implement)
2. Added 'feint' bering wave (DF+hard punch in air), which can cancel into specials / supers once he lands on ground.
3. Improved bering wave's air motion, added more downward velocity to slam down faster
4. Added projectile barrier for bering wave; nerfed hitbox to only hit in front.
5. Adjusted all other hitboxes to be as true to source as possible (though certain hitboxes have been modified to make him relevant in mugen due to character height differences)
6. etc.

Lacking - Max Mode, all combos related to Max Mode, EX moves, jump C+D sprites, Climax move sprites, certain voices / hitsparks.
Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 03:06:39 pm by BoyBoyz