YesNoOk

CVS Rimururu commission (Read 6644 times)

Started by Scramble, November 08, 2019, 02:42:50 am
Share this topic:
CVS Rimururu commission
#1  November 08, 2019, 02:42:50 am
    • USA
Hey guys, Scrambled Eggs here, and I want to commission any CVS Spriter to convert Rimururu’s Samurai Shodown 64 sprites to CVS, a friend of mine already ripped her standing animation using Artmomey, AnimGer, and Gimp, but I want to take things slow because I don’t have enough funds now, but I’ll be willing to commission her standing animation for now

Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 02:52:48 am by Scramble
Re: CVS Rimururu commission
#2  October 14, 2021, 08:15:06 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Sorry for revive this, but I find more interesting about your friend ripping from SS64 games than convert them into CVS sprite style. I want to know more about this, and also there's a past reference of this done in MUGEN (Tuki no Turugi made Rinka Yoshino from PSX's Warriors Rage)

So, seeing not just Rimururu, but exclusive chars from there like Hanma Yagyu, Taizan Morozumi or Gandara would be a blast for MUGEN, IMO

I reported this to be moved to Graphics (this is more for users' projects than for requests), there you can find some help if you still want to make this project ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X